First Timer - Androhard / Dermacrine

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone,

First off, background. I have never done a PH or steroid or anything, so this would be my first try. I have worked out forever now, played football in high school and college for a while, was at 250lb peak weight, around 15% BF (needed a little extra playing MLB). Then I hit a "low", a lot of work, school, partying, etc, got chubby, working out wasn't as frequent anymore. That was last year.

This year I've got a big boy job, work full time, good ol' 8-6, and have finally gotten my life in order again. Muscle memory has been good to me, 4 months of heavy workout and I reached a lot of my old muscle, but that came along with some extra fat. I got to 240, but with 20% BF, not ideal. So I worked hard to change that. Let's start digging into training. I workout ideally 5 days a week. Ideally because it variates. I never work out less than 3 days a week but sometimes I will go for 6, 7. On my workout I focus on doing negative exercises for the first 4 - 6 sets of the night and then aim for 6 for the rest. Here's what my week usually consists off:
Monday - Chest / Back; after workout I usually jump rope / do ab work for about 30 minutes.
Tuesday - Cardio. About 45 minutes. Usually eliptical, some running, biking, cycle classes sometimes.
Wednesday - Legs / Shoulders
Thursday - Cardio
Friday - Bi / Tri / Forearm; same deal with jump rope / ab work.

Sometimes I will go for cardio Saturday / Sunday, Shin Splint permitting.

Ok, so that's done. Nutrition. Perfectly in check there. I have been doing a CKD diet for about a month now. It has been very kind to me, I lost 15lbs, and am now at about 15% BF, weighting in at 230 currently. Am going to be keeping myself at 100 calories below maintanance.

I'm not really looking for something to "bulk" up, more to lose the little extra fat and gain some muscle while at it, definition is a big, BIG thing for me. I plan on continuing with my CKD diet (note on my CKD diet: almost all of my fats come from healthy source; nuts are abundant on my diet, mix it up with almonds, walnuts, pecans) and go for a good recomp there. Gain of 5lb and keeping BF low is my main goal. So I'm looking for feedback on what I think I finally figured out will be my first cycle.

My plan is to go from 4 - 6 weeks of AndroHard and Dermacrine. I purchased 2 bottles of Androhard, which I will be using at recommended dosage. I understand Dermacrine is a good tag along, but was wondering if one bottle at recomended dosage will do the job and if not, how should I reduce it so I can use it for the period I'm using Androhard or how should I mix the two together. This is where I need most of the help, I have researched here but it seems a lot of people had multiple bottles of this and that is something I can not afford right now, unfortunately. So how should I spread this out and stack the two? Suggestions are much appreciated.

Supps I will be using alongside:
ADAM
Life Support (I take it normally just as a multi almost for overall health benefits)

Omega 3-6-9
Potassium
Chromium Picolinate
ALA
Celery Seed Extract

Creatine Mono

For PCT I will keep all the staples I currently have and add the TRS. I will have a SERM (Clomid) at hand but wasn't planning on using unless something came up. I hear TRS gets the job done very well.

I am going to the doctor before I start this for my yearly physical, get a full blood pannel done and just check on overall health. Probably stop by after I'm done with it as well to guarantee I'm back to my original.

I have been a fairly active member of this great community for over 3 years now and I finally think is time for me to embark on this train so I am really looking forward this and hopefully get some good results out of it.

Any thoughts or suggestions are would be greatly appreciated and thank you all for any help in advance.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Based on the details of that first post, I can tell this is going to be a great log to follow. Good luck with everything. as for the dermacine, if you have one bottle then just feel fine using only that.

Kudos on getting bloodword done, and with the stack you are looking at a solo trs should be more than enough.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why not run Androhard @800mg daily and use Derma later?

put your diet too
Focus on EAT on right time, amount and quantity ;)

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Do you mean using AH for 6 weeks and only then running Dermacrine? Alongside PCT or before PCT?

Sorry, did not follow that part.

Diet usually goes as follow:

Breakfast: 1.5egg and extra Egg White omelet with cheese. I add some sort of meat there to go along, can be sausage, turkey burger, burger, etc.

Mid morning: Almond milk protein shake

Lunch: 2gg and extra egg white omelet, some source of carb (broccoli, aspargus, lettuce, spinach, mushrooms, cellery are the usuals), and then either chicken, beef, turkey, burguer or fish

Mid afternoon: Nuts, lots and lots of nuts. About 400 calories worth of them.

Post workout: Protein Shake #2 with Almond milk. About 250 - 400 calories in here as well.

Dinner: Lean meats with some veggetables like lunch.

Every meal is usually drenched in Olive oil to spike up the fat content. 35/65 fat / protein split roughly and getting at about 150 cal away from maintenance level.

Thoughts on that part?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you mean using AH for 6 weeks and only then running Dermacrine? Alongside PCT or before PCT?

Sorry, did not follow that part.

Diet usually goes as follow:

Breakfast: 1.5egg and extra Egg White omelet with cheese. I add some sort of meat there to go along, can be sausage, turkey burger, burger, etc.

Mid morning: Almond milk protein shake

Lunch: 2gg and extra egg white omelet, some source of carb (broccoli, aspargus, lettuce, spinach, mushrooms, cellery are the usuals), and then either chicken, beef, turkey, burguer or fish

Mid afternoon: Nuts, lots and lots of nuts. About 400 calories worth of them.

Post workout: Protein Shake #2 with Almond milk. About 250 - 400 calories in here as well.

Dinner: Lean meats with some veggetables like lunch.

Every meal is usually drenched in Olive oil to spike up the fat content. 35/65 fat / protein split roughly and getting at about 150 cal away from maintenance level.

Thoughts on that part?

I see your diet is a keto but watch "nuts" has carbs

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I have been keeping track of those as well, maintaining under the good old 30g. I also keep track of it on ketostix to asure I am still within target range for that too.

I tried going for the lowest carb nuts available and with the ones that had the best fiber attached. At the end of the day I eat about 4oz of nuts, landing me at roughly 10 - 16g of carb, over 65% of it being from Fiber.

As far as the Almond milk, that's 1g of carb per glass so it doesn't add up much. I eat about 1 - 2 small servings of vegetables on each meal. As I have totaled I am sitting at roughly around 22g of Carbs as of right now on a daily basis, so hopefully even if I am undershooting I am still at range. On the ketostix I often see moderate presence, which I take as a good sign considering I drink well over 2gl of water a day and am about 300 (currently) under maintenance level.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been keeping track of those as well, maintaining under the good old 30g. I also keep track of it on ketostix to asure I am still within target range for that too.

I tried going for the lowest carb nuts available and with the ones that had the best fiber attached. At the end of the day I eat about 4oz of nuts, landing me at roughly 10 - 16g of carb, over 65% of it being from Fiber.

As far as the Almond milk, that's 1g of carb per glass so it doesn't add up much. I eat about 1 - 2 small servings of vegetables on each meal. As I have totaled I am sitting at roughly around 22g of Carbs as of right now on a daily basis, so hopefully even if I am undershooting I am still at range. On the ketostix I often see moderate presence, which I take as a good sign considering I drink well over 2gl of water a day and am about 300 (currently) under maintenance level.

Nice ;)

Alpha Lipoic Acid @900mg Daily

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the inputs guys.

Question, does anyone have any idea on the Dermacrine though? I am running one bottle, should I just start them both together from day one and then use Dermacrine until it runs out? Or perhaps wait for a couple of weeks before starting it? Maybe even waiting for the entire Androhard to be done and then pop the Derma in before starting PCT?

Any ideas on how to dose two to maximize effectivenesS?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the inputs guys.

Question, does anyone have any idea on the Dermacrine though? I am running one bottle, should I just start them both together from day one and then use Dermacrine until it runs out? Or perhaps wait for a couple of weeks before starting it? Maybe even waiting for the entire Androhard to be done and then pop the Derma in before starting PCT?

Any ideas on how to dose two to maximize effectivenesS?

use both @ label dose and train hard then you will see :bigok:

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
chek it out you will love this for me is the best program for keto diet

StrongLifts 5x5: The Ultimate Strength and Muscle Program | StrongLifts.com
Looked into this and it doesn't look like I will be able to follow that. I was considering going with a DC instead.

Here's why: I have a very, very bum shoulder, thank you football. I had reconstructive surgery on my left shoulder so extremities are an issue. Anything on extreme sides gives me great discomfort, which would make it impossible for me to do overhead or even bench press (my bench workout is with free weights rather than the actual bar itself). Heck, in order to squat I have to grab 2 large towels and wrap them around so I can hold them chest level rather than overextend and hold them behind my back.

Anyways, bottom line is everything that requires any overextension of my shoulder range of motion is bothersome, which hinders the amount of weight I can actually put there.

Thoughts on a DC trainning for this? I figured it would be a great carb depletor.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looked into this and it doesn't look like I will be able to follow that. I was considering going with a DC instead.

Here's why: I have a very, very bum shoulder, thank you football. I had reconstructive surgery on my left shoulder so extremities are an issue. Anything on extreme sides gives me great discomfort, which would make it impossible for me to do overhead or even bench press (my bench workout is with free weights rather than the actual bar itself). Heck, in order to squat I have to grab 2 large towels and wrap them around so I can hold them chest level rather than overextend and hold them behind my back.

Anyways, bottom line is everything that requires any overextension of my shoulder range of motion is bothersome, which hinders the amount of weight I can actually put there.

Thoughts on a DC trainning for this? I figured it would be a great carb depletor.

Hmmm did you has used Cissus before?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm did you has used Cissus before?
Yeah, I used it for the longest time alongside some FlexJoint or whatever that was, never really did much.

My surgery went well but didn't go "great", I was supposed to get it reopened and have some redone but never wanted to be out of comission for 6 months again since I no longer was playing contact sports and it didn't set me back "that much"

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Bump on timing between Androhard and Dermacrine?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump on timing between Androhard and Dermacrine?
Start them at the same time, do not use Dermacrine in PCT as it is mildly suppressive.

Great log so far, I will be following along. Make sure you stay aware of any increase in joint pain/discomfort.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the inputs!

Will be starting this as soon as I get everything in the mail, just waiting on the "better safe than sorry" SERM to get in the mail and I will kick start this bad boy. Will start a little log too once I do get everything.

The last question, so that I can set myself an achievable goal: what is something not so out of the ordinary I can see myself getting from this? I'm going to get my measurements and bf% taken this Monday before I start to get an accurate before / after.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I certainly think you are going to meet your goals. Nothing crazy here as far as mass, but strength and leaning out nicely should be expected.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the inputs!

Will be starting this as soon as I get everything in the mail, just waiting on the "better safe than sorry" SERM to get in the mail and I will kick start this bad boy. Will start a little log too once I do get everything.

The last question, so that I can set myself an achievable goal: what is something not so out of the ordinary I can see myself getting from this? I'm going to get my measurements and bf% taken this Monday before I start to get an accurate before / after.
When are you expecting to start?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bla55, are you goin to be logging this? Looking forward if you are.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
When are you expecting to start?
I'm aiming to start upcoming Monday. Hopefully I will have the SERM here by then and therefore can get things underway. If not, I will start as soon as I receive that in the mail.

bla55, are you goin to be logging this? Looking forward if you are.
I am going to try to start a log, yes, not sure how frequent update, I'm hoping for a 3x per week thing at least. Will get measurements and everything too before then and then after.

Oldnsweaty

Oldnsweaty

Awards
Any of you guys experience any hair loss while taking Androhard?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This should help with the shoulder issue

This seems like it would be a great help to someone with upper back/shoulder issues. I injured my upper back/thoracic spine while overseas and am in constant pain because of it. The doctors' advice has been to pretty much just deal with it. This foam rolling and stretching looks like it would help immensely. I'm going to give it a try. Thanks.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Foam rolling is really a life saver for many

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Everything in the mail!

Ready to go. Taking my blood test tomorrow, got a hormone panel in there as well and good to go.

Will start logging and will research tomorrow about Dogg Crap training and will maybe pick up on that pending anyone's "rebuttal" on any reason why I should not.

I've never logged anything so does anyone have any input on where I should be posting this?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everything in the mail!

Ready to go. Taking my blood test tomorrow, got a hormone panel in there as well and good to go.

Will start logging and will research tomorrow about Dogg Crap training and will maybe pick up on that pending anyone's "rebuttal" on any reason why I should not.

I've never logged anything so does anyone have any input on where I should be posting this?
In the supplement review/log section. As far as DC is concerned, you know your body better than anyone and really are the only one that can make that call.