Please review my cycle and PCT!!!

massolic

Awards
  • Established
CEL cycle assist preload for 2 weeks and throughout cycle and pct
pmag 50 50 50 50 ( as im first timer, ill see how il respond to this dosing for the first two weeks and then i may bum to 75 weeks 3-5)

Pct:
Nolva 20 20 10 10
recycle 0, 4,4,4,4
hypertest?

should i start nolva and t booster(s) all at same time or tboosters week 2 of pct?

Thanks guys! Im really excited

stats:
187 lbs

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I can tell you why some are just overlooking this post.

What are your goals? How often do you train? What's your diet look like?

You could be taking the best product on the market, but without a strict diet and hard core training, you won't get the results you want.

At 187 5'11" and 22 I'd say you could put on mass w/out the PH for now.

You have really high test at your age and it only goes down hill from here. Get up to 200 naturally and see what you think.

I've never used that product tho and I won't use stuff like that anymore....

PCT with nolva and recycle? Recycle I don't know anything about, but you need a few things for a sucessful PCT given your cycle.
I would start test booster the day you start PCT. Have you taken Clomid before? I won't take it again, but most report getting a better kick start from PCT with it. I'm with you tho, all I use is Tamox for the time being. With you only being on for 4 weeks, I would just make sure you are taking your support supps and if you notice fat holding on during PCT get something to control cortisol.

Good luck

massolic

Awards
  • Established
I can tell you why some are just overlooking this post.

What are your goals? How often do you train? What's your diet look like?

You could be taking the best product on the market, but without a strict diet and hard core training, you won't get the results you want.

At 187 5'11" and 22 I'd say you could put on mass w/out the PH for now.

You have really high test at your age and it only goes down hill from here. Get up to 200 naturally and see what you think.

I've never used that product tho and I won't use stuff like that anymore....

PCT with nolva and recycle? Recycle I don't know anything about, but you need a few things for a sucessful PCT given your cycle.
I would start test booster the day you start PCT. Have you taken Clomid before? I won't take it again, but most report getting a better kick start from PCT with it. I'm with you tho, all I use is Tamox for the time being. With you only being on for 4 weeks, I would just make sure you are taking your support supps and if you notice fat holding on during PCT get something to control cortisol.

Good luck
ive been training constently for about 4 years now and diet is in check with 5-7 meals a day high in protein, moderate carbs and "good" fats.

i feel ive hit the "wall" and even though i lift hard and avoid overtraining, just cant add any mass. I even take a week break every 2-3 months to give my body full rest!

Pct would be Nolva, recycle and testforce2 which is a combo of daa and sarcsine, anyways i no this will be my first and only cycle as i just wanna break the plateau

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
CEL cycle assist preload for 2 weeks and throughout cycle and pct
pmag 50 50 50 50 ( as im first timer, ill see how il respond to this dosing for the first two weeks and then i may bum to 75 weeks 3-5)

Pct:
Nolva 20 20 10 10
recycle 0, 4,4,4,4
hypertest?

should i start nolva and t booster(s) all at same time or tboosters week 2 of pct?

Thanks guys! Im really excited

stats:
187 lbs
i would go 5 weeks and probably bump up the dose to. something like
50, 75, 75, 100, 100mg. it would probably give you much better results yet still be relatively mild and side free.

massolic

Awards
  • Established
i would go 5 weeks and probably bump up the dose to. something like
50, 75, 75, 100, 100mg. it would probably give you much better results yet still be relatively mild and side free.
thanks man....just curious, would just A cycle F*** up my body? Although I would be using CEL cycle assist fish oil and correct PCt with Nolva, recycle and testforce2....again, i i should start Nolva, Recycle and testforce all at same time Correct?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
thanks man....just curious, would just A cycle F*** up my body? Although I would be using CEL cycle assist fish oil and correct PCt with Nolva, recycle and testforce2....again, i i should start Nolva, Recycle and testforce all at same time Correct?
not exactly sure what you mean about F'ing up your body..? in the sense that it will through your hormones out of homeostasis, yes, but thats what PCT is for..but i think you understand that much. however, P-mag has a pretty good safety record when cycled intelligently. generally you start all your pct the day following the last dose of hormones. the exceptions are cort blockers and AIs, these are generally started part way through pct (cort blockers usually begin halfway through pct and AIs, well everyone has their own opinion on AIs it seems..). i dont exactly remember whats in all of the supps your using in your pct so just double check and use accordingly.

massolic

Awards
  • Established
not exactly sure what you mean about F'ing up your body..? in the sense that it will through your hormones out of homeostasis, yes, but thats what PCT is for..but i think you understand that much. however, P-mag has a pretty good safety record when cycled intelligently. generally you start all your pct the day following the last dose of hormones. the exceptions are cort blockers and AIs, these are generally started part way through pct (cort blockers usually begin halfway through pct and AIs, well everyone has their own opinion on AIs it seems..). i dont exactly remember whats in all of the supps your using in your pct so just double check and use accordingly.
thanks again mate. well recycle is a testbooster that has testboosting and Ai properties similar to CEL PCS. and Testforce 2 has DAA with sarcasine which is really product now.

and im gonna add lean xtreme week three of PCT and offcourse NOLVA @ 20 20 10 10

and since its gonna be my first cycle, id just go 50 50 75 75 75 to be on the safer side...and about f'ing up my body, as long as I take my support supps and follow this PCt i should be fine right?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
run the p mag 50/75/75/75/75/75 expect small gains starting day 12/13

Start the natty T booster same day as the nolva. Start the cort control stuff at day 16-17 of PCT. I would also do a low dose of a AI of some sort, Inhibit E, ERASE, Gasapri Nolvadex XT, etc.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Start the natty T booster same day as the nolva. Start the cort control stuff at day 16-17 of PCT. I would also do a low dose of a AI of some sort, Inhibit E, ERASE, Gasapri Nolvadex XT, etc.
I'd suggest using resveratrol for the E control. It won't simply lower estrogen levels, but actually helps regulate them to an optimal level. Sustain Alpha is my choice, grab the topical instead of the LV.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd drag the cycle out to 5 or 6 weeks and bump to 75 mg after week 1 or 2. I'd also start your recycle in line with the nolva, and then throw in a good natty test booster and AI your last two weeks of PCT til they're gone.

You're gonna get a million different ways to go though dude. And quite honestly I bet all of them will work.

massolic

Awards
  • Established

i do have ERASE, would 2 caps of this do the job? and will add this week 3 of pct.....and Erase has cort blocker properties, dont think i need another cortblocker. so ERASE tpered down at 2 2 1 1?

massolic

Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest using resveratrol for the E control. It won't simply lower estrogen levels, but actually helps regulate them to an optimal level. Sustain Alpha is my choice, grab the topical instead of the LV.
well, Recycle has trans-reveratoral in it and it's a testbooster that i will start along with nolva and testforce 2...

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
ive been training constently for about 4 years now and diet is in check with 5-7 meals a day high in protein, moderate carbs and "good" fats.

i feel ive hit the "wall" and even though i lift hard and avoid overtraining, just cant add any mass. I even take a week break every 2-3 months to give my body full rest!
You're not eating enough. Plain and simple. You may be eating the proper food but if you're not eating enough of them you won't gain any weight. Try adding another 1000 calories. I'll be you see growth.

massolic

Awards
  • Established
again, would ERASE at 2 2 1 1 start of week 3 do the job for E?

massolic

Awards
  • Established
You're not eating enough. Plain and simple. You may be eating the proper food but if you're not eating enough of them you won't gain any weight. Try adding another 1000 calories. I'll be you see growth.
i did but the gain was fat in the belly...even though it was pretty much clean food

massolic

Awards
  • Established
alright guys im almost set...Am sure PCt will be: nolva 20 20 10 10
Recycle: 0,4,4,4,4
Testforce: (dose :as directed on tub) same day as Nolva

massolic

Awards
  • Established
would tribbules help raise libido in pct if i experience low libido from nolva? at what doses?

massolic

Awards
  • Established
how much tamoxifen are you taking?
im just getting ready to start my cycle but was wondering how much tribb IN CASE my libido is shot from nolva @ 20 20 10 10 (with testforce2 and recycle in PCT)

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
at that dose, unless you are super sensitive to SERMS I doubt u'd have to take over the recommended dose on the bottle.