Just injected Test, 1st time, nervous

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, I have been running orals for years, and finally decided it would be better for my health to start using injectables instead. After getting ripped off once(a pure scam), I finally found a legit source and received my test-e in the mail today. About 5 minutes ago a went into my bathroom, shaking and nervous, and started the injection process. I swabbed the injection site and went through all the necessary steps, including aspiration, I noticed that there were tiny little air bubble in the needle. This made me hesitant to inject without attempting to get them out. I flicked the needle but it wouldn't budge, instead I ended up losing a little bit of the oil, about 0.25ml. So long story short I went ahead with the injection and the small bubble never left the needle. The injection site now feels slightly numb, or easier described as uncomfortable and stiff. Is this normal? I am just nervous as this was my first injection. I feel like I am going to have a pancake attack.
I guess my questions can be summed up as.

1. Where does bubbling air go from aspiration?
2. Why was there a small air bubble in my needle, and why did it not get injected?
3. Is the stiffness and nervousness normal?
4. Should I breath into a paper bag if I have a panic attack:ugh2:

Alwayssee333

Alwayssee333

Awards
Hi guys, I have been running orals for years, and finally decided it would be better for my health to start using injectables instead. After getting ripped off once(a pure scam), I finally found a legit source and received my test-e in the mail today. About 5 minutes ago a went into my bathroom, shaking and nervous, and started the injection process. I swabbed the injection site and went through all the necessary steps, including aspiration, I noticed that there were tiny little air bubble in the needle. This made me hesitant to inject without attempting to get them out. I flicked the needle but it wouldn't budge, instead I ended up losing a little bit of the oil, about 0.25ml. So long story short I went ahead with the injection and the small bubble never left the needle. The injection site now feels slightly numb, or easier described as uncomfortable and stiff. Is this normal? I am just nervous as this was my first injection. I feel like I am going to have a pancake attack.

2. Why was there a small air bubble in my needle, and why did it not get injected?
LMAO! :aargh:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
First of all you are injecting into muscle and not into your vein. Therefore, small air bubbles are not going to endanger your life. I did a 16 week cycle and never had completely still hands. The shaking and the fact you are pinning virgin muscles is why it is uncomfortable. I bet it hurts worse tomorrow.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
your fine, all part of the experience popping your pinning cherry.... I swear It took me like 3 min to fully plung 2ml of oil during my first pin b/c I was shaky and had a muscle cramp from being nervous

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
thank you all. made me feel twice as good. LOL popping the cherry is pretty damn scary.

Alwayssee333

Alwayssee333

Awards
thank you all. made me feel twice as good. LOL popping the cherry is pretty damn scary.
I will be facing the same challenge as you very soon. I don't understand why they say to leave a little air in the syringe after changing to the injecting needle, keeping it up top near the rubber stopper to help push the liquid down during injection. Grrr.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
The air bubbles are of no concern doing IM injections. Even if it were a vein it wouldn't be an issue. It would take a ton of air to cause u any harm. Don't believe the movie hype. Also don't waste ur drug trying to purge the needle. Next time pull the plunger down, flick it a couple times and push back up. Make sure to let a drop of oil run down the needle for lubrication on entry.
Pain is normal in shot area. Depending on the amount of BA and strength of hormone will play a role in site pain. Angle of needle or tense muscle will also cause pain, sometimes severe. Good luck and welcome to the dark side. Nothing better than test bro.. Enjoy!!!

PhREAK

PhREAK

Awards
From what I understand when you aspirate it creates at vaccum which pulls the air out of the muscle letting you know you are in fact in a muscle. If you were in a vien or artery you would of course, pull blood in the syringe. The air in the syringe while aspirating will just return to your muscle upon the lack of vaccum.

My main concern was air embolism (air in the bloodstream). Frankly it's scary.
Most places i've read it varys, greatly, how much it takes. I've personally seen studys saying anywhere from 3mL to 200mL. The moral of the story, which put my mind at ease is this: You would have to TRY to kill yourself via air embolism.

PhREAK

PhREAK

Awards
From: INJECTIONS OF AIR AND CARBON DIOXCIDE INTO A PULMONARY VIEN
R. M. MOORE, M.D. AND C. W. BRASELTON, JR.,t M.D.

"Fatal Dose of Air.-Ordinarily, injections of volumes up to 1/4 cc. per
pound body weight were tolerated without sufficient disturbance of the heart
to harm the animal. This dose would amount to 37.5 cc. of air into a pulmonary
vein of a man of 150lbs.* Doses exceeding 1/4 cc. per lb. were apt to
be fatal and doses exceeding 1/2 cc. per lb. were regularly fatal."
..Injected directly into the vien...

Last edited:

BuzzLightyear

Awards
Take advantage of the fact you're pinning fresh muscle and not scar tissue. Enjoy.

Alwayssee333

Alwayssee333

Awards

Still LMAO! Nobody saw this? Pancake attack? LMAO

Alwayssee333

Alwayssee333

Awards
Is this the new form of Roid Rage?

Edward, Don't you go assaulting any pancakes! I don't care how stressed out or nervous you are.

PowerLifter15

Awards
youre not injecting into the vain, so like previously said, youre in no danger.

when i was 13-14, i was prescribed HGH to make me grow taller. i had to do a shot in each leg every day. always stiff after and never had any problems. you get used to it. i did this for about 1 and a half years.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Thank you all great help and knowledgeable people on this forum

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
the spots you inject are going to be sore the first time you put a needle in them. after acouple jabs at the same muscle it wont hurt anymore. dont worry about the air bubble...before jabbing the needle in push alittle oil out the top and jab away

SoCalMuscle

SoCalMuscle

Awards
youre not injecting into the vain, so like previously said, youre in no danger.

when i was 13-14, i was prescribed HGH to make me grow taller. i had to do a shot in each leg every day. always stiff after and never had any problems. you get used to it. i did this for about 1 and a half years.

how tall are you?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bro, you are gonna be soooo sore that you will think about dropping the cycle and regretting but once you get used to it, you are gonna fall in love with the needles ! Welcome to the druggies side

Massiah

Awards
Nice post, I'm doing my research and may be on the same page with you soon Ward. Keep us updated, and what kinda cycle are u running?

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
KILLER AIR BUBBLE

lol

Actually after you have drawn the desired ammount of whatever into the syringe it is OK if you leave a small air bubble ( this is actually a conservation technique used to ensure all of the contents in the syringe are injected )

Pin your glutes or thigh,
I prefer thigh , its just easier for me.

If pinning your thigh make sure your injecting into the Outer muscle ( Vastus Lateralis )

Sterilize the injection site.

Take your syringe and apply it to your injection site, you dont need lube lol , the needle is made to go into your skin, just place it where you want to inject and slowly push in your skin will give.

If your using a 1 inch needle push it all the way in.

Aspirate ( grab the syringe and pull on the plunger , if you see blood enter the syringe you can either pull out or push in a lil more and then Aspirate again........once you aspirate and you see no blood its time to inject.)

Inject SLOWLY

After you have injected let the needle remain for a few seconds b4 you remove it.

Apply light pressure to the site

Now go lift you fockers :rant2:

ironmanZVW

ironmanZVW

Awards
I also just inject test e for the first time about 20 minutes ago. had my brother do it for me in my glute. i was shaking and still feel nervous even thouhg it's over haha.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Its scary for the first time but I think I felt safer doing it myself in case I hit a nerve or something So I could stop it myself. But once you do it its easy now.