What is "zephonyl"??

E

Extivium

Awards
My friend is being an idiot. He's claiming he's injecting 10cc of some kind of prohormone/steroid everyday, that he got from some guy who works out at his college. thing is, he doesnt even know what a pct is, i tried explaining everything to him but he brushes it off saying he knows what he's doing. I asked him what is he using and he claims he's using "zephonyl", yet i have heard of no such thing. Do any of you know what he's talking about? I wanted to do research on it, and try and convince him to learn how to use these things properly..

thanks for the time.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, a google search leads to this thread and no other information. So, no idea what the hell he is taking. Ask him to show you the bottle, see if there is anything written on it which could be useful.

Edit: Most likely guess is nandrolone phenyl propionate (at a wild guess) Unless it's some prohormone containing a phenyl-group, like androsterone (2-phenyl-di-benzyl-benzopyran-4-one) or an AI like 2-Phenyl-Di-Benzyl-Benzopyran-4-One, but there is no way these would be injected.

In conclusion, I think your friend doesn't have a clue what he's taking and can't read a label properly.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Are you sure its not spelled zephanol. Zephanol is a diet pill.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
I think your buddy might be getting ripped off. Unless he overweight and needs to shed some excess fat. If it is zephanol I would just let him take it thinking its an anabolic since he doesn't want to listen to you about Pct.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What the hell? Zephanol is a supplement containing betaine, choline bitartrate, chromium picolinate, guarana extract, gymnema sylvestris, inositol, L-carnitine, and L-methionine. In pill form, of course.
Why was this guy talking about injecting 10cc (!!!) per day?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E General Chat 0