2nd cycle, need suggestions!

tical

Awards
Months back I ran a var only cycle before and made some decent (but small) gains.

I'm looking to run something that will be easy on the hairline (I already notice more hair on my pillow than I feel should be there) and not shut me down (this is important). I like my penis and what it does for me :)

I'm considering either (alone or a combination of):
test prop
eq
deca
anavar

I'd like to run straight test (400mg / 10wk) but I think it would do me in as far as hair loss goes... maybe a lower dose of test as a base in a stack of either of the lighter choices?

I've never stacked before so any help would be greatly appreciated! If anyone has some insight on what I could do about the hairloss (on / off cycle) that would be great too!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I'm not an expert on hairloss, haven't needed to be luckily for me, but I can tell you that two things are certain:

1. You risk hairloss with any AS usage. You can try and combat it with things like finasteride (propecia) but risk interfering with many compounds effectiveness, considering DHT conversion. Many who are prone to MPB, whihc it seems you definitely are, will continue to experience problems with this without androgens, let alone with the addition of.

2. Don't expect much in the way of natty test not being shut down with any AS, that's a fact. It seems like you picked var for a reason (hair and low sides from shutdown), which is a good thing. I suppose you could try a low dose test stack with var at maybe 40mg, along with finasteride. Did you notice any increase ins hedding from var, or has it happened regardless?

tical

Awards
I'm not an expert on hairloss, haven't needed to be luckily for me, but I can tell you that two things are certain:

1. You risk hairloss with any AS usage. You can try and combat it with things like finasteride (propecia) but risk interfering with many compounds effectiveness, considering DHT conversion. Many who are prone to MPB, whihc it seems you definitely are, will continue to experience problems with this without androgens, let alone with the addition of.

2. Don't expect much in the way of natty test not being shut down with any AS, that's a fact. It seems like you picked var for a reason (hair and low sides from shutdown), which is a good thing. I suppose you could try a low dose test stack with var at maybe 40mg, along with finasteride. Did you notice any increase ins hedding from var, or has it happened regardless?
I hadn't noticed an increase, things were the same as they were before the var.

Should I introduce a low dose of finasteride at the start of my cycle or only if I notice excess shedding? Would it be too late at that point?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Months back I ran a var only cycle before and made some decent (but small) gains.

I'm looking to run something that will be easy on the hairline (I already notice more hair on my pillow than I feel should be there) and not shut me down (this is important). I like my penis and what it does for me :)

I'm considering either (alone or a combination of):
test prop
eq
deca
anavar

I'd like to run straight test (400mg / 10wk) but I think it would do me in as far as hair loss goes... maybe a lower dose of test as a base in a stack of either of the lighter choices?

I've never stacked before so any help would be greatly appreciated! If anyone has some insight on what I could do about the hairloss (on / off cycle) that would be great too!
Well I don't know much about hair loss, not a problem I have but that is a bit much of a stack for your 2nd cycle. Also you didn't give (or I missed) your stats, age, wieght and hight, trainning.

jweave23 gave you a good idea about the test/var cycle. For one you can keep it short and still get decent gains (six weeks) and if you use test prop as your test you can easily bail out of your cycle should the hair start fall. Something like this, Just ad the finistride:
150mg EOD test prop weeks 1 to 6
40mg var ED weeks 1 to 6
PCT is nolvadex 40mg ED for 2 weeks starting week 7 and then 20mg ed for another 2 weeks.

I don't know how hard EQ and Deca is on your hair line, have heard all kinds of differnt stuff. Both are mild roids but deca is known to shut some people down really hard. This is easy to deal with though as HCG can be ran and proviron will cure the deca dick anyway. If you want or need to add test to this you might want to reduce the dosages to compensate. I like the EQ/Deca combo myself.

600mg EQ a week weeks 1 to 14
400mg Deca a week weeks 1 to 14
250iu of HCG twice a week weeks 6 to 16
10mg of Nolvadex ED weeks 6 to 16
50mg of proviron as needed any time through the cycle
PCT is nolvadex 40mg ED for 2 weeks starting week 17 and then 20mg ed for another 2 weeks.