ripped and vascular cycle and HUGE!

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
been tossing around ideas for my up coming run and had this come to mind what you guys think:
Wk 1-20 : 600mg test e
wk 1-12: 200-300mg tren e (depends on sides if I and when I bump)
wks 1-12: 400mg EQ then wks 13-20: 600mg EQ
wks 1-4: 20mg SD ED
wks 15-20: 50g winstrol ED
will be using HCG wks 15-20
PCT is my standard 100mg Clomid for 3 days then 50mg for 5wks and 20mg nolva for 5 wks, will also add in some DAA to help with the test boost.

Wasnt sure if I should use the winstrol with the tren to help with estro related sides. Def open to suggestions and changes.

Diet will be high protein and mod fats with minimal to mod carbs depending on how I look and feel.

Training as always will be hardcore with a mix of rest pause, super sets an drop sets.

Cardio will usually be 30min after workout 3-5x wk depending on mirror. I lean out very easy.

Current stats: 6'1" 210ish prob 9-10%bf

goals of cycle: add strength in all lifts, lean out, become way more vacsular and maybe even add some muscle in the process. end goal 217-220ish with 6-7%bf

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
gl with this, are you planning to log it? I'd be interested to read along about your progress and see the improvements.....this looks similar to something I'd be interested in doing.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
gl with this, are you planning to log it? I'd be interested to read along about your progress and see the improvements.....this looks similar to something I'd be interested in doing.
consider doing a wkly log, sched gets too busy to update everyday... just not sure about the orals or the eq. considered just running test and tren with winstrol. but def a fan of longer cycles because I feel it gives the body time to adapt to the new gains and fine them much easier to keep post cycle.

anyone else have a suggestions or thoughts?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I feel you on the busy schedule. **** seems to take up too much time. But logging the info may help see what is lacking and where to get better results.

I am also a big fan of long cycles, I always seem to get better results. I have been thinking of running eq and tren e with my test for added results; so interested to see how yours would turn out.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Looks fun, How about Masteron enanthate after week 12 instead of the increase in EQ and winny? By then you should be pretty low on the BF and The hardness will really show.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Looks fun, How about Masteron enanthate after week 12 instead of the increase in EQ and winny? By then you should be pretty low on the BF and The hardness will really show.
Not a bad thought but figured I would keep with the EQ since it takes so long to start having an effect. Plus didnt know they had Mast enanthate... def a interesting idea. Or are you staying stay on the EQ as I had palnned but the lower dose and add the mast?

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Not a bad thought but figured I would keep with the EQ since it takes so long to start having an effect. Plus didnt know they had Mast enanthate... def a interesting idea. Or are you staying stay on the EQ as I had palnned but the lower dose and add the mast?
Exactly, I am currently running EQ in a 20 week cycle at 250/week for the added appetite, tendon and ligament strengths, and veininess.

I also am running Mast enan at 500 mg for the last 10 weeks.

I'm 4 weeks in, when are you starting?

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, I am currently running EQ in a 20 week cycle at 250/week for the added appetite, tendon and ligament strengths, and veininess.

I also am running Mast enan at 500 mg for the last 10 weeks.

I'm 4 weeks in, when are you starting?
month or so cause 3 months posy 20 wk deca/test run so giving myself a bit of a break while I plan everything out for the cycle. have to see if my guy has Mast enan... I know he has the prop ester.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I've read that with the prop mast, it takes much more.
yeah googled it and looked at some stuff... Who knows, I may just run 800mg test and 600mg EQ for 20wks with some orals at the start and end... not sure about the tren sweats in the early summer. Lots of options... Whats a guy to do?!?!

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
yeah googled it and looked at some stuff... Who knows, I may just run 800mg test and 600mg EQ for 20wks with some orals at the start and end... not sure about the tren sweats in the early summer. Lots of options... Whats a guy to do?!?!
might as well go balls to the wall and look like a ****ing monster during summer hahahahaha

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHA true... Go big or go home!
true ****ing story.....I've been on Test E forever.....so thinking about adding something to it such as EQ and Tren E or EQ and Masteron E. I just don't know how well Tren E would actually work....I'm not a big fan of pinning eod so trying to stay away from Ace....

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
true ****ing story.....I've been on Test E forever.....so thinking about adding something to it such as EQ and Tren E or EQ and Masteron E. I just don't know how well Tren E would actually work....I'm not a big fan of pinning eod so trying to stay away from Ace....
Not sure how well tren works... Are you serious? If you can handle the sides it will turn you into a beast! They call it the juice if the gods for a reason.

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
Not sure how well tren works... Are you serious? If you can handle the sides it will turn you into a beast! They call it the juice if the gods for a reason.
+1 ! he is totally right. It gives you seriously, superhuman strength. Its amazing, I watched my friend jump up 100lbs on flat bench in no time at all. It was scary....and AWESOME !

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
the sides don't bother me...I just hate pinning eod....lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Supplement Logs 4
S Anabolics 5
F Supplement Logs 15
U Supplements 21
mixedup Anabolics 82