dbol only

tsoby

Awards
heyy so i dont really want to get flamed for this. but i have access to dbol for free and am low on money due to being in uni. but i have done a cycle of m1t in the past. i was wondering if i took dbol at 25 mg a day would it be noticable to people that i was taking it? obviously id get alot bigger because its dbol but would it be extremely noticable at 25 mg a day

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
heyy so i dont really want to get flamed for this. but i have access to dbol for free and am low on money due to being in uni. but i have done a cycle of m1t in the past. i was wondering if i took dbol at 25 mg a day would it be noticable to people that i was taking it? obviously id get alot bigger because its dbol but would it be extremely noticable at 25 mg a day
Maybe yes, maybe no. How big are you? How long do you plan on taking it? Like everything else, everyone reacts differently. I just finished a short cycle with injectable dbol (along with test). I did 50mg ed. No one noticed anything. I would have had to bump it up to 100mgs, I think, to have seen any gains. But I didn't want to shoot 4cc ed. Dbol alone for a few weeks may not produce much; but it may. It's rumored that that's all Arnold took, and his gains were noticable. But if you did'nt notice a thing, you wouldn't be alone.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
On it at 20mg for two weeks right now... Up 8lbs...no real difference...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 15
gmoneypm Anabolics 55
Anabolics 10
İronsemy Anabolics 13