SD stack help !

1. Registered User

SD stack help !

I ran into a bit of a situation that got me wondering and I hope you guys can help me out here. Some personal quick facts first ... 27yrs old I have been lifting since I was 17. Height 5'10. Weight: 221. BF: ~15%. Previous PH cycles - 1 halodrol, 2 Havoc/Epi, 3 SD, 1 Spawn(Epi/Tren). Caloric Intake ~5,000-6,000 (Bulk) Current Workout Routine - HST

Well I was planning on running my 4th SD cycle and was going to dose the same way I did on my last cycle. Day 1,2,3 - 10mg , Rest of Week1/2 - 20 Mg, Week3/4 - 30mg. Im preloading Life Support 2 weeks prior running it throughout the cycle and throughout PCT, also using Liv.52 and Sesamin/Fishoil. As far as pct im running the usual Nolva 40/40/20/20 with PCT assist and DAA.

Now here is the situation that arose.... I found a half full bottle of RPN Havoc that is still not expired. It has exactly 50 pills at 10mg of havoc. Now i know its not a good idea to stack 2 methylated PH together but i was thinking since Havoc is so light and SD so strong and toxic what if i stacked them but cut a week out of the SD in total and used less daily. So I was thinking something like this

Havoc - 10/30/30/0
    Mdrol-0/10/20/30

So what do you guys think? any help would be greatly appreciated

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Use the SD first then the havoc
    Mdrol 10/20/30/0/0
    Havoc 0/0/10/30/30
  3. Registered User

I appreciate the response ! any reason as to why finishing with Havoc is better then the other way around? Would this way help solidify my gains from the SD and give me a better chance of keeping the new mass?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Yes it will be better to use the havoc to solidify your gains from the SD. And only run both compounds one week instead of two wks in the bridge.
  5. Registered User

Oooo ok I see what you did now you think its better doing the 5 week with a one week bridge? What are the reasons behind this? Only thing I can think of at the moment is it will probably be less harmful to the liver only taking both for a week instead of 2 weeks, At the same time I would think that the longer cycle might cause more HPTA shutdown. Please advise
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

It won't be as bad on the liver as two wks taking both. And running an extra wk u could make a little more gains and it would be easier to hold onto the gains. And your gonna be shut down regardless so u should go ahead and run one more week.
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by DaBeast View Post
    It won't be as bad on the liver as two wks taking both. And running an extra wk u could make a little more gains and it would be easier to hold onto the gains. And your gonna be shut down regardless so u should go ahead and run one more week.
    You really think this route would help me get extra gains? I thought having both compounds active in the body at the same time would produce better gains ... learn something new everyday. I only have 50 pills of Havoc but I do have 5 bottles of Mdrol would you suggest upping the dosage or maybe running the Mdrol for another week?

Also like you said ill be shut down regardless that got me thinking about my PCT. I also have some Clomid on hand do you think it would be a good idea to incorporate it into my PCT for the first few days/week in addition to Nolva. Also would you recommend any other OTC products to throw into my PCT
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

You can use mdrol for 4wks then bridge it the fourth wk. And cycling longer helps you maintain the gains easier. As for Pct I would just use the clomid and add a natty test booster.
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by DaBeast View Post
    You can use mdrol for 4wks then bridge it the fourth wk. And cycling longer helps you maintain the gains easier. As for Pct I would just use the clomid and add a natty test booster.
    Ok so
    Havoc - 0/0/0/10/30/30
    Mdrol-10/20/30/30/0/0

How do the doses look should i up the dose of Mdrol in any of the weeks? My nuts are prob going to be raisins after this one hahah

Is there any particular reason you recommend Clomid over Nolva?
    I have some DAA and PCT assist what test booster would you recommend? I also have a few bottles of Triazole do you think it would be a good idea to incorporate that into PCT?

Thanks for the help bud
  10. Registered User

BUMP
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Swole Stack and Ultimate Body Transformation Stack (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 07:59 AM
  2. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 09:49 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 03:31 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 05:30 AM
  5. Good stack? Bad Stack? Epic Stack?
    By mikeylikesit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1