How long does Boladrol take to kick in?

  1. New Member
    GetHyooge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    29.73%

    How long does Boladrol take to kick in?


    I know its somewhat new but about how long should it take to feel Boladrol kicking in at 4mg a day?

  2. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23618
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    37.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Id give it a week. Are you taking it now? If so, how long have u been on it?
    CELTIC LABS REP
  3. New Member
    GetHyooge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    29.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    Id give it a week. Are you taking it now? If so, how long have u been on it?
    Yes I am taking it now, today was the second day, had pretty bad headaches all day and a good workout at the gym.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23618
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    37.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Good luck!
    CELTIC LABS REP
  5. New Member
    japohl1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    324
    Rep Power
    299
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    97.77%

    Everything ive read says about days 10. Are you running any support supps with it? Usually the headaches come from high blood pressure. Also try upping your water intake. Im currently running it right now (day 3) and havent had any problems. Im running AI Cycle support with it.
  6. New Member
    GetHyooge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    29.73%

    Not running any supports, I don't believe they really help all that much. Today was day 3, I felt really aggressive and pumped in the gym today.
  7. New Member
    japohl1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    324
    Rep Power
    299
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    97.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by GetHyooge View Post
    Not running any supports, I don't believe they really help all that much. Today was day 3, I felt really aggressive and pumped in the gym today.

    Bro you really need to run at least some liver support on it! Its a Dimethyl. But as far as the headaches go if youre not gonna run a support (which I highly recommend) try upping your water intake like I stated before. May help you out.
  8. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,213
    Rep Power
    96469
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    8.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    It should probably kick in around the 7-10 day mark, but please use proper accepted methods and ancillaries if you are going to run Bola, its strong stuff and honestly what you believe and what has been proven scientific and medical results are two different things.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  9. New Member
    GetHyooge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    29.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by japohl1 View Post
    Bro you really need to run at least some liver support on it! Its a Dimethyl. But as far as the headaches go if youre not gonna run a support (which I highly recommend) try upping your water intake like I stated before. May help you out.
    I will monitor my blood pressure and take the HB if it goes high, but honestly no liver support is gonna protect your liver from the damage, just gotta cycle off and allow time to recover.
  10. Advanced Member
    bakerderek0's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    854
    Rep Power
    576
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    98.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by GetHyooge View Post
    I will monitor my blood pressure and take the HB if it goes high, but honestly no liver support is gonna protect your liver from the damage, just gotta cycle off and allow time to recover.
    PLEASE get post cycle blood work with a liver enzyme count. I cant wait to see this.
  11. New Member
    prodkos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    49
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    5.33%

    Since i don't have enough posts to PM GetHyooge or Japohl1..looks like i am going to hijack the thread...Just wanted to know what will be good Nolva dosage for PCT ? Since if am to run bola, one of the things i will for PCT is Nolva...
    Again my apologies for jacking the thread....
  12. New Member
    japohl1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    324
    Rep Power
    299
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    97.77%

    Im gonna run mine 20/20/10/10 along with the rest of my PCT
  13. oze
    New Member
    oze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    122
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%

    Took about 2 weeks for myself. I actually just finished up my Boladrol cycle. It was pretty good, strength gains were wonderful and size was decent.

    Main sides were some bad ass lethargy, otherwise, good cycle. Sides were manageable, and I felt pretty good the whole way through.

    I'd definitely stack it next time tho.
  14. New Member
    japohl1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    324
    Rep Power
    299
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    97.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by oze View Post
    Took about 2 weeks for myself. I actually just finished up my Boladrol cycle. It was pretty good, strength gains were wonderful and size was decent.

    Main sides were some bad ass lethargy, otherwise, good cycle. Sides were manageable, and I felt pretty good the whole way through.

    I'd definitely stack it next time tho.
    Good to know thatnks man! Im actually stacking my cycle right now with ironmaglabs 1AD but only on day 3. I get lethargy pretty bad any cycle I run but trying out the topical Dermacrine this time. Read some people saying it will knock it right out! Hopefully it works.
  15. oze
    New Member
    oze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    122
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%

    Awesome. I'd like to know how the 1ad stacks with Boladrol.

    Also, I did 4mg per day for 4 weeks. Personally, I don't think people should be affraid going to 6 or 8mg per day for 4 weeks honestly. Seems like to me it be a better cycle.

    Good luck with it, man!
  16. New Member
    GetHyooge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    29.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    PLEASE get post cycle blood work with a liver enzyme count. I cant wait to see this.
    Do you honestly think your milk thistle and **** is gonna protect your liver from the damage done by something like Boladrol? It won't. It may slightly lessen the damage MAYBE.
  17. New Member
    stuffm4n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    172
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    63.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by GetHyooge View Post
    Do you honestly think your milk thistle and **** is gonna protect your liver from the damage done by something like Boladrol? It won't. It may slightly lessen the damage MAYBE.
    So you get cut by something - do you stand there and watch it bleed or do you put a bandaid on it?

    I don't think anyone is going to claim that milk thistle will completely protect your liver, but at least you are doing something to aid in the repair.
  18. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,213
    Rep Power
    96469
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    8.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by oze View Post
    Took about 2 weeks for myself. I actually just finished up my Boladrol cycle. It was pretty good, strength gains were wonderful and size was decent.

    Main sides were some bad ass lethargy, otherwise, good cycle. Sides were manageable, and I felt pretty good the whole way through.

    I'd definitely stack it next time tho.
    Thanks for the feedback, did you have any back pumps, cramps or headaches. Not that people are reporting these, but Im just curious to see if there was anything else you would consider worth mentioning besides lethargy.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  19. New Member
    japohl1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    324
    Rep Power
    299
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    97.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by oze View Post
    Awesome. I'd like to know how the 1ad stacks with Boladrol.

    Also, I did 4mg per day for 4 weeks. Personally, I don't think people should be affraid going to 6 or 8mg per day for 4 weeks honestly. Seems like to me it be a better cycle.

    Good luck with it, man!

    Thanks man I will! I am running it at 6 mg right now. Gonna see how I feel after day 10, if I still feel fine may bumb it up to 8 mg.
  20. oze
    New Member
    oze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    122
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, did you have any back pumps, cramps or headaches. Not that people are reporting these, but Im just curious to see if there was anything else you would consider worth mentioning besides lethargy.
    I didn't get any backpumps, I think there was 1 day I got a really bad headache, but it was a REALLY hot day, and I probably just didn't have enough water to compensate. Otherwise, sides were pretty non-existant, apart from lethargy and acne (which I consider mild sides)

    I'd definitely recommend Bola, and run it again myself, albeit, at a higher dose. But, thats probably a personal thing.

    Also, wasn't as 'wet' as initial claims made it out to be.

    "Thanks man I will! I am running it at 6 mg right now. Gonna see how I feel after day 10, if I still feel fine may bumb it up to 8 mg."
    Wicked! Hopefully you can bump it up to 8mg! Let us know how it goes!
  21. New Member
    GetHyooge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    29.73%

    5 days on boladrol so far, havent had anymore headaches, feels like strength has increased and feeling pretty good so far.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How long for this to kick?
    By FRANKCASTLE in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-30-2011, 01:58 PM
  2. How long does DCP take to kick in?
    By warbird01 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 06:20 AM
  3. how long for pp to kick in
    By samv12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-11-2006, 03:50 AM
  4. 4AD Cyp - How long to kick in?
    By tlow4u in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-16-2005, 11:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in