Awards
This is how my cycle so far looks.

CEL H-Drol
Week 1: 50mg
Week 2: 75mg
Week 3: 75mg
Week 4: 75mg

I'm currently at 4 weeks 3 days.

Had very minimal sides until about 2 days ago when i noticed slight tenderness/aching on the underside of my ribs towards the back. Definitely not back pump as that is more centralised and lower down ( correct me if i'm wrong but i've experienced back pumps whilst doing deadlifts plenty of times etc before )

Anyway, the achiness is more prominent on the left side and i noticed it the most this morning after i'd slept on the left side also.

So just wondering if i should just play it safe and start up PCT, or if i should increase water intake even more ( during week 3 i didn't drink as much water and my urine was becoming quite dark at the end of the week, but its now completely clear as i've upped the water )

thanks

youngguns555

Awards
i would finish out the week , increase water and try upping potassium and see if that helps. could just be coincidence

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Sounds like a slight strain maybe around the oblique area? I personally wouldn't let a strain end my cycle, I'd just take it a little easier on the movements that affect the area. It would be a shame to end a cycle at 4 weeks if you were planning a 6 week run. Try ice and ibuprofen for couple of days and see how it feels.

rage99

Awards
Is there any way to tell if it's kidney ache for sure ?