Milk Thistle Dosage and timing with ph's

1. Milk Thistle Dosage and timing with ph's

Starting my first cycle of hdrol in a few days and opted out of buying the whole cycle assist supplement and decided to just get milk thistle with some other support supplements like hawthorn berry, joint guard, fish oil...the regulars. Just wondering what the dosages of milk thistle should be and how they should be timed around taking my hdrol which will be taken around 9 am and 7 pm pre training. thanks for any input....

Cheers

2. hmmmm..On Cycle Dosage is normally 2 - 500mg per day. I always doses in between ph doses. Considering your hdrol dose timing. Mt would be best around 1pm & Bedtime shake. Dose your hawthorne & others at the same times as mt.
    •   

3. Unfortunaely the pills are 1000mg so looks like ill be doing one pill around 1 or 2 everyday

4. Quote Originally Posted by chrisman3672 View Post
    Unfortunaely the pills are 1000mg so looks like ill be doing one pill around 1 or 2 everyday
    You know what? I had the dose wrong. Dose it at 1000mg twice per day.

5. dont bother with the spring valley milk thistle pills.

if it isn't in some sort of an emulsifier , you arent getting an effective bio availability anyway.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    dont bother with the spring valley milk thistle pills.

if it isn't in some sort of an emulsifier , you arent getting an effective bio availability anyway.
    Is spring valley the walmart brand? I got those and was running them 4 a day spread throughout on a few cycles. Theyre in a gooey capsule sort of how fish oil comes. What do you mean by an emulsifier? Fatty oils? Ive never done bloodwork so i honestly cant say how effective it was.

What brand or style of mt pills is supposed to be the best?

7. Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    dont bother with the spring valley milk thistle pills.

Yes, please do elaborate. For many years I've been taking a thistle product that's 240mg per cap standardized to 80% silymarin 192mg.

8. I got a **** ton of wild milk thistle that grows on our property if you wanna eat it

9. my Superdrol clone is encapsulated with 325mg of milk thistle - would that be affecting how much SD that I'm actually getting?

10. I believe so. I've read the mt blocks some absorption of ph's
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Maximum Milk Thistle Dosage?
    By polskishelby in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 04:25 PM
  2. Milk thistle dosage??
    By NevrEnuf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-12-2005, 05:11 PM
  3. Replies: 1