Milk Thistle Dosage and timing with ph's

chrisman3672

Awards
Starting my first cycle of hdrol in a few days and opted out of buying the whole cycle assist supplement and decided to just get milk thistle with some other support supplements like hawthorn berry, joint guard, fish oil...the regulars. Just wondering what the dosages of milk thistle should be and how they should be timed around taking my hdrol which will be taken around 9 am and 7 pm pre training. thanks for any input....

Cheers

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm..On Cycle Dosage is normally 2 - 500mg per day. I always doses in between ph doses. Considering your hdrol dose timing. Mt would be best around 1pm & Bedtime shake. Dose your hawthorne & others at the same times as mt.

chrisman3672

Awards
Unfortunaely the pills are 1000mg so looks like ill be doing one pill around 1 or 2 everyday

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
dont bother with the spring valley milk thistle pills.

if it isn't in some sort of an emulsifier , you arent getting an effective bio availability anyway.

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards

if it isn't in some sort of an emulsifier , you arent getting an effective bio availability anyway.
Is spring valley the walmart brand? I got those and was running them 4 a day spread throughout on a few cycles. Theyre in a gooey capsule sort of how fish oil comes. What do you mean by an emulsifier? Fatty oils? Ive never done bloodwork so i honestly cant say how effective it was.

What brand or style of mt pills is supposed to be the best?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards

Yes, please do elaborate. For many years I've been taking a thistle product that's 240mg per cap standardized to 80% silymarin 192mg.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
I got a **** ton of wild milk thistle that grows on our property if you wanna eat it :)

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
my Superdrol clone is encapsulated with 325mg of milk thistle - would that be affecting how much SD that I'm actually getting?

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I believe so. I've read the mt blocks some absorption of ph's