pSERM

IrishDaniel

Awards
We have a product coming soon that will change the way you view PCT! It is a patent pending new approach to delivering pSERMs.
Most people take a AI or a SERM for PCT, unfortunately the SERMS on the market today are either illegal or poorly absorbed. The poor absorbtion makes it nearly impossible to afford a proper PCT protocol or get enough in the blood to be effective.
SERMs are the very best way to increase testosterone and testicle size after a cycle of steroids or prohormones. Yet, many people have to take an illegal cycle of Tamoxifen, which is dosed very unscientifically and also could perhaps make liver stress worse. SERMs block estrogen at the receptor and although there are very good phyto-SERMS (pSERMs) out there, they get rapidly metabolized by the stomach, liver and intestines, so, the only choice is to take massive doses to try and overome the intestinal enzymes that reduce them to inactive metabolites. This is a huge problem for proper PCT support, since this fire and hope for the best approach isn’t a very good solution.

Enter…sublingual delivery! Sublingual means under the tounge! Putting things under the tounge has been used in pharmaceuticals for a long time to give immediate release and better absorption for things that get destroyed in the intestines, like B12 and NitroGlycerine. Sublingual delivery has been used to deliver prohormones with greater frequency and effect, keeping blood levels high. We have adapted this versatile ingredient profile to give you the best possible NATURAL SERM delivery system to help you kick your dependence on illegal pharmaceutial drugs which may have further liver taxing effects.
The first ingredient is the only KNOWN natural SERM. Meaning it is seletive for tissues and that is Ellagic Acid. Ellagic Acid is extrated from raspberries and is shown in the scientific literature to be a SERM.
The Department of Biological Chemistry, Medical School, University of Athens Mikras Asias Str 75, Goudi, Athens 11527, Greece. found “These findings suggest that ellagic acid may be a natural selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM).”
So, using and increasing Ellagic Acid may be of HUGE benefit for the PCT of pro-steroids and pro-hormones.
Next we added resveratrol, which is a naturally occuring ERM that blocks estrogen and has been shown in the literature to block estrogen and increase testosterone. Unfortunately resveratrol is rapidly metabolized in the body. According to this study by the Department of Cell and Molecular Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC 29425 titled HIGH ABSORPTION BUT VERY LOW BIOAVIALABILITY OF ORAL RESVERATROL IN HUMANS “Most of the oral dose was recovered in urine, and liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry analysis identified three metabolic pathways, i.e., sulfate and glucuronic acid conjugation of the phenolic groups and, interestingly, hydrogenation of the aliphatic double bond, the latter likely produced by the intestinal microflora. Extremely rapid sulfate conjugation by the intestine/liver appears to be the rate-limiting step in resveratrol’s bioavailability.”
Resvertatrol is destroyed by the liver and intestines, so massive oral doses have almost no effect. Luckily sublingual dosing bypasses both tissues and should deliver much higher doses of both Resveratrol and Ellagic Acid to all tissues in the body.
This amazing sports supplement should reduce the dependency on illegal or grey market underground PCT products and give you the pSERMs needed to boost your testosterone safely!

I would love to know if this is real, if it is when will it hit marketing?

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
That is the system use by AMS on the product Aromx-rd already resveratrol with some other ingredient ,sublingual method ,I wish some will tell us about their own experience??

IrishDaniel

Awards
It would be good i just dont see why they aint got it down already, with a otc serm loads of people will jump on bord as i my self have saw a few serms online but scared to get them as i do not no if its legit or do i get arestrd .. Stupid i know

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
It would be good i just dont see why they aint got it down already, with a otc serm loads of people will jump on bord as i my self have saw a few serms online but scared to get them as i do not no if its legit or do i get arestrd .. Stupid i know
I don't think an OTC SERM is probable. A pSERM is though.

IrishDaniel

Awards
A pserm? Yes well do you know when its coming out or? Thanks ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LG Sciences LG Sciences 55