Question Need advice on new cycle Please

So my stats are:

31yrs old
    6'1"
    200lbs
    ~11%bf
    lifting/training for 12yrs
    3 cycle history

Here is what I'm planning on running and just wanted some feedback on what I have so far.

wk.1-12 Test cyp: 500mg/wk
    wk.2-10 tren Ace: 400mg/wk
    wk.1-4 dbol: 50mg ed
    wk.2-12 hcg: 250iu 2xwk
    wk.1-16 Arimidex: .5mg e0d

wk.14-19 nolva: 40/40/20/20/20

My basic goals for this cycle are to increase lean muscle and strength with minimal fat gain. This is intended to be a 'cutter' so my calories will be kept in check. My diet is no issue, I have always been a very clean eater by nature. Thanks in advance!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You're going to cut on all of this? You crazy son? and that's a lot to be running..you could drop the dosage of dbol a little bit too
    Antaeus Rep
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.03%

Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    You're going to cut on all of this? You crazy son? and that's a lot to be running..you could drop the dosage of dbol a little bit too
    Well I don't really need to drop much bf as is I would just like to grow a bit and stay vascular. I'm geniticaly vascular so I don't see this cycle hindering that. The whole reason I threw the adex in there was to prevent any bloat. And with the dbol I'll probably taper it up a bit going into it. I'm considering running it really low dose during first week of pct. I have been reading good things about this strategy.

I don't see why you can't 'cut' with just about any cycle. It all depends on the amount of calories and how clean they are.

I have run a 500mg test e/dbol cycle before this one and stayed pretty lean while putting on and keeping a quality 15lbs. I hope to see even better results with the added tren and adex
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ferguson View Post
    Well I don't really need to drop much bf as is I would just like to grow a bit and stay vascular. I'm geniticaly vascular so I don't see this cycle hindering that. The whole reason I threw the adex in there was to prevent any bloat. I know

I don't see why you can't 'cut' with just about any cycle. It all depends on the amount of calories and how clean they are.

I have run a 500mg test e/dbol cycle before this one and stayed pretty lean while putting on and keeping a quality 15lbs. I hope to see even better results with the added tren and adex
    Well you're going to see the added fatloss from the tren so I don't think a clean diet is really all that necessary. High carbs, fats, and proteins, and you should still lose fat. I'd keep cals. at maintenance or higher if I were you, nothing lower. I'd start dbol at 50 the first week and then run it at 30 mg the rest when combining all three, just because it would serve as an "additive" and "kickstart"
    Antaeus Rep
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.03%

Well you're going to see the added fatloss from the tren so I don't think a clean diet is really all that necessary. High carbs, fats, and proteins, and you should still lose fat. I'd keep cals. at maintenance or higher if I were you, nothing lower. I'd start dbol at 50 the first week and then run it at 30 mg the rest when combining all three, just because it would serve as an "additive" and "kickstart"

Yea, very good point about dropping the dbol down coming into the use of all three compounds at the same time. I could probably just run the dbol until the tren kicks in which should hopefully be within first couple of days from first stick. I had been struggling with adding var or winny at the tail end of this but decided to keep it simple, more isn't always better right.

Maybe next time around I can toss in a little hgh too
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ferguson View Post
    Yea, very good point about dropping the dbol down coming into the use of all three compounds at the same time. I could probably just run the dbol until the tren kicks in which should hopefully be within first couple of days from first stick. I had been struggling with adding var or winny at the tail end of this but decided to keep it simple, more isn't always better right.

Maybe next time around I can toss in a little hgh too
    Good decision. Tren is quite powerfull and stacking all three, despite being popular, can be reckless. I'll bump this for more opinions of others
    Antaeus Rep
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.03%

Good decision. Tren is quite powerfull and stacking all three, despite being popular, can be reckless. I'll bump this for more opinions of others
    Hey thanks for your input

Similar Forum Threads

1. Superdrol Cycle and Post Cycle Therapy advice needed
    By subpop200 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 03:24 PM
  2. First cycle advice. Normal cycle or pulse
    By friggin24pack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 02:21 PM
  3. First cycle advice, gyno on cycle?
    By RoboGiblets in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-17-2008, 10:12 AM
  4. First H drol cycle. Advice with cycle...
    By gage1988 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 09:39 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 11:30 AM