Awards
So my stats are:

31yrs old
6'1"
200lbs
~11%bf
lifting/training for 12yrs
3 cycle history

Here is what I'm planning on running and just wanted some feedback on what I have so far.

wk.1-12 Test cyp: 500mg/wk
wk.2-10 tren Ace: 400mg/wk
wk.1-4 dbol: 50mg ed
wk.2-12 hcg: 250iu 2xwk
wk.1-16 Arimidex: .5mg e0d

wk.14-19 nolva: 40/40/20/20/20

My basic goals for this cycle are to increase lean muscle and strength with minimal fat gain. This is intended to be a 'cutter' so my calories will be kept in check. My diet is no issue, I have always been a very clean eater by nature. Thanks in advance!

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
You're going to cut on all of this? You crazy son? and that's a lot to be running..you could drop the dosage of dbol a little bit too

ferguson

Awards
You're going to cut on all of this? You crazy son? and that's a lot to be running..you could drop the dosage of dbol a little bit too
Well I don't really need to drop much bf as is I would just like to grow a bit and stay vascular. I'm geniticaly vascular so I don't see this cycle hindering that. The whole reason I threw the adex in there was to prevent any bloat. And with the dbol I'll probably taper it up a bit going into it. I'm considering running it really low dose during first week of pct. I have been reading good things about this strategy.

I don't see why you can't 'cut' with just about any cycle. It all depends on the amount of calories and how clean they are.

I have run a 500mg test e/dbol cycle before this one and stayed pretty lean while putting on and keeping a quality 15lbs. I hope to see even better results with the added tren and adex

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Well I don't really need to drop much bf as is I would just like to grow a bit and stay vascular. I'm geniticaly vascular so I don't see this cycle hindering that. The whole reason I threw the adex in there was to prevent any bloat. I know

I don't see why you can't 'cut' with just about any cycle. It all depends on the amount of calories and how clean they are.

I have run a 500mg test e/dbol cycle before this one and stayed pretty lean while putting on and keeping a quality 15lbs. I hope to see even better results with the added tren and adex
Well you're going to see the added fatloss from the tren so I don't think a clean diet is really all that necessary. High carbs, fats, and proteins, and you should still lose fat. I'd keep cals. at maintenance or higher if I were you, nothing lower. I'd start dbol at 50 the first week and then run it at 30 mg the rest when combining all three, just because it would serve as an "additive" and "kickstart"

ferguson

Awards
Well you're going to see the added fatloss from the tren so I don't think a clean diet is really all that necessary. High carbs, fats, and proteins, and you should still lose fat. I'd keep cals. at maintenance or higher if I were you, nothing lower. I'd start dbol at 50 the first week and then run it at 30 mg the rest when combining all three, just because it would serve as an "additive" and "kickstart"

Yea, very good point about dropping the dbol down coming into the use of all three compounds at the same time. I could probably just run the dbol until the tren kicks in which should hopefully be within first couple of days from first stick. I had been struggling with adding var or winny at the tail end of this but decided to keep it simple, more isn't always better right.

Maybe next time around I can toss in a little hgh too :)

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Yea, very good point about dropping the dbol down coming into the use of all three compounds at the same time. I could probably just run the dbol until the tren kicks in which should hopefully be within first couple of days from first stick. I had been struggling with adding var or winny at the tail end of this but decided to keep it simple, more isn't always better right.

Maybe next time around I can toss in a little hgh too :)
Good decision. Tren is quite powerfull and stacking all three, despite being popular, can be reckless. I'll bump this for more opinions of others ;)

ferguson

Awards
Good decision. Tren is quite powerfull and stacking all three, despite being popular, can be reckless. I'll bump this for more opinions of others ;)
Hey thanks for your input