Best Time/Way to take anavar?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been taking 35mg Ed of var and am getting conflicting stories from friends on what is the optimum time/way to take it.. One says take it all at once in the morning and one says take half in the morning and half a few hours before bed..

size

Awards
  • Established
Take it all at once. People make far to large an issue over this.

JerseyDevil

Awards
Although it's not critical, since the half life of Anavar is 9 hours, it is better to divide it up into two doses to keep blood levels more consistent. One am, one pm.

Andy13

Awards
Although it's not critical, since the half life of Anavar is 9 hours, it is better to divide it up into two doses to keep blood levels more consistent. One am, one pm.
I would be surprised if the half life is as long as 9hrs.

Orals are always best taken around the clock.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
i thought that since it is a low dose it should be taken all at once so more gets through the liver.

"The first being that you feed the total amount to the liver in smaller portions, yet the liver still manages to metabolize the same amount. Percentage wise that means less "chemical" would make it through totally. The second would be that the peak levels aren't quite as high since no large doses are taken all at once."

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys.. Again it seems the opinions are split... Anyonelse care to add?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I take all orals at once in the morning. It really isn't going to make a difference in the long run as far as what effects you'll get from the compound.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I take all orals at once in the morning. It really isn't going to make a difference in the long run as far as what effects you'll get from the compound.
I agree, I've taken orals both ways and didn't see a bit of difference.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
The purpose really is not round the clock hormone enhancement it's the anabolic shift that the body undergoes when in the prescence of high levels of hormones. Take it all at once or spread out your choice I think that in the long run it will make no difference. Even if you look at our natural test levels the levels dip and peak at different points in the day and night so why shouldnt the exogenous ones we are taking? Plus if the HALF life of anavar is 9 hours, which is possible though unlikely then even after 18 hours 1/4 of the dose is still active. Just some thoughts.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
The purpose really is not round the clock hormone enhancement it's the anabolic shift that the body undergoes when in the prescence of high levels of hormones. Take it all at once or spread out your choice I think that in the long run it will make no difference. Even if you look at our natural test levels the levels dip and peak at different points in the day and night so why shouldnt the exogenous ones we are taking? Plus if the HALF life of anavar is 9 hours, which is possible though unlikely then even after 18 hours 1/4 of the dose is still active. Just some thoughts.
Good points :) Some of the reasons we use AAS such as increased protein synthesis and such will not be affected to a tangible level, enough that it justifies always taking them in doses for desired even blood levels or risk seeing lackluster results. I look at it this way: if you want to spread doses according to the half-life...great, but if it's easier for you to take in one, that's fine as well (and I'll add easier IMO).

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
i thought that since it is a low dose it should be taken all at once so more gets through the liver.

"The first being that you feed the total amount to the liver in smaller portions, yet the liver still manages to metabolize the same amount. Percentage wise that means less "chemical" would make it through totally. The second would be that the peak levels aren't quite as high since no large doses are taken all at once."
I suspect that the same percentage will be metabolized by the liver (very little), regardless of the amount since Anavar is methylated.

Regarding the original post, since methylated compounds stay in your body a long time, once they accumulate in your body for a few days, my guess is that it no longer makes much difference when you take it.

JerseyDevil

Awards
From the Meso profiles. According to this 8 hours is the half life of Anavar. I have a document listing the half life of most roids, and it lists 9 hours.

Oxandrolone does not aromatize or convert to DHT, and has a longer half life than Dianabol - 8 hours vs. 4 hours. Thus, a moderate dose taken in the morning is largely out of the system by night, yet supplies reasonable levels of androgen during the day and early evening.

size

Awards
  • Established
Quit over analizing things. All at once, every 5 hours, every 2hours and 12 minutes, whatever. One should take them in whatever method is the most convenient.

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
You're either getting lots of it all at once therefore having a large effect, or you're having a smaller effect that's spread out in order to last longer. Either/or doesn't seem to matter.

JerseyDevil

Awards
Quit over analizing things. All at once, every 5 hours, every 2hours and 12 minutes, whatever. One should take them in whatever method is the most convenient.
No one is over analyzing anything. My first post said it wasn't critical and I agree with go with what is most convenient. My second post was simply in response to those who questioned the half life of anavar being 9 hours.