Haven't fully recovered from last PH cycle...

PLer1290

Awards
I did a cycle that ended in the beginning of December 2010 of h-drol 50/50/50/50/50 and p-mag 75/75/75/100/100.

I used nolva as PCT and a test booster but my left testicle is still significantly smaller than the right one.

How could I use HCG right now to help out?

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Not unusual to have one nut smaller than the other. And if one of them came back and the other didn't (when they were both receiving the same treatment) ... you have something else going on there.

PLer1290

Awards
Well they're still both significantly smaller than before my cycle.

I've tried other test boosters including DAA, tribulus, and fenugreek but none of them seem to have helped. So how could I use HCG? I have 2 5000iu amps on hand.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I did a cycle that ended in the beginning of December 2010 of h-drol 50/50/50/50/50 and p-mag 75/75/75/100/100.

I used nolva as PCT and a test booster but my left testicle is still significantly smaller than the right one.

How could I use HCG right now to help out?
Did you run these both simultaneously and when did your last dose of Nolva end? Out curiosity, what were your gains like?

I'm not sure why you would stack them two.

youngguns555

Awards
its only been 2 months it usually takes longer than that to get fully recovered

PLer1290

Awards
Did you run these both simultaneously and when did your last dose of Nolva end? Out curiosity, what were your gains like?

I'm not sure why you would stack them two.
Gained 20lbs on a bulk, so obviously a lot was fat, but people said I got a lot bigger. My bench went from 335 to 375.

Honestly the only reason I threw some h-drol in there was because I had some left over from a previous cycle.

PCT was nolva 20/20/10/10. Last dose was January 1.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Gained 20lbs on a bulk, so obviously a lot was fat, but people said I got a lot bigger. My bench went from 335 to 375.

Honestly the only reason I threw some h-drol in there was because I had some left over from a previous cycle.

PCT was nolva 20/20/10/10. Last dose was January 1.
Come on man srs, you won't recover in just over a month.

youngguns555

Awards
there are many options you can do hcg will help. Have friends that juiced for years non stop and when they finally stopped they used hcg/ghrp 6/ insulin / all of which have been shown to restore natural hormone levels and all of them had exceptional test numbers considering the abuse , and duration of there cycles. so i highly doubt you are not going to recover. Just give it some time

PLer1290

Awards
there are many options you can do hcg will help. Have friends that juiced for years non stop and when they finally stopped they used hcg/ghrp 6/ insulin / all of which have been shown to restore natural hormone levels and all of them had exceptional test numbers considering the abuse , and duration of there cycles. so i highly doubt you are not going to recover. Just give it some time
I'm sure I'll recover, I just want to recover faster. I mean I don't see the problem with this really.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

:34: really? and people wonder why the fda makes such a big deal about adult men using steroids on their own.

they should give intelligence test before selling supplements to people.

youngguns555

Awards
still not as bad as people stacking m drol and p plex for 6 weeks

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
:34: really? and people wonder why the fda makes such a big deal about adult men using steroids on their own.

they should give intelligence test before selling supplements to people.

i agree^

op, get a blood test... guessing how shut down u are by the size of your nuts is retarded...

you shouldnt have stacked 2 methyls

if using hcg, you use it ON CYCLE... not in pct or post pct it can supress you further...

good luck, but honestly your crazy if u dont go get bloodwork before you try to fix yourself

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not if you did 10mg of sd/20mg of pp.

a resonable cycle will be (in my opinion, for w/e it's worth) dose dependant first, with cycle length second.

any methyl ran in the 125-150mg range is asking for problems.

can it be done? yes. but so can stacking m1t with superdrol. still isn't the best way to do things.

dice404

Awards
op, get a blood test... guessing how shut down u are by the size of your nuts is retarded...

you shouldnt have stacked 2 methyls

if using hcg, you use it ON CYCLE... not in pct or post pct it can supress you further...

good luck, but honestly your crazy if u dont go get bloodwork before you try to fix yourself
this.

you should have run the nolva 40/40/20/20. some people like to claim "oh its just h drol you won't get that shut down, you might not even need a serm, just run a low dose maybe if you feel like it". Clearly, this isn't the case. Also, hcg acts similarly to leutinizing hormone to stimulate test production. Injecting hcg will supress natty LH production, hence why previous posters were saying it should only be used on cycle.

the fix:

get blood work. ask your doctor to order a CBC, chem-20 (CMP), free testosterone, total testosterone, estradiol, DHEA-S, FSH, LH, and progesterone.

hcg 250iu 2x per week for two weeks. During the second week, start nolva at 40mg ed taken at night. continue for two weeks. Then, 20mg ed for an additional two weeks. After, if you feel recovered, that's it. You're done. If not, have your physician order the same blood tests again.

just a heads up, see an endo. your PCP will most likely not be able to get your insurance to cover this, and these tests get expensive (insurance will most likely cover the CBC and chem-20, but not the others). an endo should be able to get insurance to cover this.