FURUZA-A first cycle

IrishDaniel

Awards
Right heres my cycle guys im starting the 1st of july protine will be increased im dosing it at the bottles stage people say its underdosed but i think if i use it at 150 then i will not need a serm as a pct ( if im wrong please tell me )
Heres my cycle

Preload cycle assist 1week before cycle .

FURUZA-A

100/100/150/150/150.

PCT

Reversitol V2 with esto surpress ... What you think guys please help as this is a deffo cycle for the 1st of julywanting to gain around 2/3 pounds while losing body fat and keeping muscle thanks guys

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To low..atleast 200. But 250 is the sweet spot. U will just waste ur money buddy

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Even on a cut that dosage is weak, you won't see decent results. SERM is always recommended.

The cycle has fail written all over it.

IrishDaniel

Awards
I dont no then this hole ph cycle is dodgy p

IrishDaniel

Awards
I mean if they just had it layed out for people you know

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Its called google and research. Stop being lazy.

IrishDaniel

Awards
Ok guys witch is saver Clomid or nolva? I no nolva is more stronger with block but Clomid is faster bring test back nolva has a chance of blodclots and eye probz ( im short sighted ) but do not know about Clomid ? Thanks

Heres the doesed

150/200/200/250/250 ??? Thanks again

IrishDaniel

Awards
Hey i aint i have looked around i dont mean to seem like im not looking my self i am as i havee read up about nolva mostly but thanks il look more

IrishDaniel

Awards
SERMS (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulation)

Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) : Nolvadex is a SERM. It selectively binds to certain estrogen receptors, effectively blocking the estrogen and stopping unwanted sides such as gyno. It DOES NOT lower estro levels in the blood, it only blocks it from binding to certain receptors. It also helps your blood fat levels. It does not suppress LH, blocks desired estro receptors and helps stop HCG from desensitizing your testicles to natural LH. Nolva should be used during HCG therapy, at 20 mg a day, for the reason i just mentioned. Can be used during cycle if you see signs of gyno. Its mainly used to block the estrogen spike when you come off cycle, and should be used right through to the end until natural test levels are back. One drawback to consider about Nolva is that it may cause progesterone receptors to become more sensitive. This means that while using progestins such as Deca or Tren, you may become more sensetive to progestin related gyno.

chubbsthedog6

Awards
yeah you need to get another bottle and run it higher dosed like 250mg and personally i think something like a bottle of post cycle support would be fine for your pct since this is a rather weak one

IrishDaniel

Awards
You think ? Its hard because you get people saying a serm is a must , then you get people saying its not as its so weak its hard lolz

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
You think ? Its hard because you get people saying a serm is a must , then you get people saying its not as its so weak its hard lolz
this is people need to wait to run ph's until they are knowledgeable enough to formulate their own opinion on what they think is best and then maybe after that, ask for other people's opinions just to make sure they arent forgetting anything. theres no one right way to run a cycle/pct. anyways, serms are a good idea in my opinion, whether fura always requires one is debatable. i can tell you running it at anything less then 200mg/day is probably going to leave you disappointed.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Clomid will make you feel better much faster than recovering natty. That also means more gains are held. Dose seems too low and too short. Fura takes some time before it's effects are seen. It comes with the territory with non methyls they're safer but need to ran high and for 6-8 weeks.

I personally do 6-8 weeks at 300-350 mg. Transform supplements has a special 3 bottles for 45 bucks btw. Also I know lots of guys on other forums love fura even at 400 mg Ed.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I personally do 6-8 weeks at 300-350 mg. Transform supplements has a special 3 bottles for 45 bucks btw.
3 bottles of fura or of orastan-e clone? because i have seen the orastan-e special but i didnt think they a fura/orastan-a clone...

IrishDaniel

Awards
Realy? Well im in the uk and its costing me 30 per bottle so 3 bottles is 90 lolz i mesn i have looked up alot i was stuck from h drol and fura but is slot less on sides then h drol 2 things that mske me prober scared and thats gyno and hairloss as im only 21 so i dont want to have no hair lol what you think ?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Realy? Well im in the uk and its costing me 30 per bottle so 3 bottles is 90 lolz i mesn i have looked up alot i was stuck from h drol and fura but is slot less on sides then h drol 2 things that mske me prober scared and thats gyno and hairloss as im only 21 so i dont want to have no hair lol what you think ?

if you dont want side effects from steroids, it's simple, dont use them.

you can run it at the dosages you posted in your original post, and wont have to worry about using a serm in pct, or any side effects, just use some 6-bromo & your favorite test booster as pct.

you will have zero sides, and not need a serm.

just make sure you train hard and eat right.

IrishDaniel

Awards
You think so? Is this with h drol or fura a? I dont mibd sude efects as much its just hair loss and gyno. 2 things that you can prevet

IrishDaniel

Awards
I have looked up that 6-bromo and its at the store that i will be ordering from so heres what i think ...

150/200/200/250/250/

6-bromo and desal test hardcore ...

If i honestly need a serm i will get one il just shut up about the blodclots if i die i die :) lolz thanks ?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
even at those dosages, you wont need a serm. would it be best? of course, but it isn't needed.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Your prioritizing a cycle over not trying to use a SERM rather than trying to run fura to its full potential?

IrishDaniel

Awards
Again i do not want to seem to be lazy but using a serm hmm its judt the bloodclot and sight problem also the fact that its illegal makin it harder to get i have looked up chem and found a liquid form and it has like a dragon on the botle .. A red dragon for 50 dollers i dontno if its legit like

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
It really aint hard to find pharma grade serm. You keep mentioning "bloodclot" and "sight problems", have you read the studies? That occurs from high dosages and very frequent/long term use.

When is the last time you read about some guy posting on here having strokes or eye problems from using a SERM? Since I have joined, I have never seen such posts and the only sides I have seen mentioned is libido killer from Nolva and depression from Clomid. There was one post on UK muscle about eye problems and that was from a rep trying to push his OTC BS on people.

It does not matter to me if you use a SERM or not, I'm just trying to give you the best/most safe advice.

IrishDaniel

Awards
Ok you have 4 sure made my mind up il searh for one and honestly thanks i know it must get on your nerves and im sorry for that i just heard wrong things your right i havnt seen no post of such thing . Ok so using fura a to its full abilty should i go like this ..

Cycle assist week before cycle

150/200/250/300/300/350

Nolva 20/20/10/10 each day?

Is that better mate? Thanks il keep looking for tge serm shall i take 20mg shall i do 10mg in the morning and 10 at night or just all at once for a week? Thanks i will be posting my cycle to let you know how im getting on thanks

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fyi if one were to run fura solo at it's full potential, it would be ran in the 400-600mg range for 6 weeks.

no one has the $$$ to do that.

that last 6 week cycle post above by the op looks fine for a first timer.

IrishDaniel

Awards
Thats alot of money lol after speaking to bash in pm it seems that if im using a serm p mag or h drol will be more ideal. Hear me out if i use fura a at 300 mostly will i get the same shut down and the same sides as p mag or h drol ? Thanks i found a nolva also :)