Havoc/Hdrol/dermacrine

scottylook

Awards
Sorry I think I had this in the wrong section, anyways any ideas would be great
Ok hey everybody! I'll give ya a bit of an intro and try to not get to long winded. I have been on here for a while now researching and reading logs. I am now 31 been in the gym for about 8 years on and off but mostly on. Ran a few different things, original m1-t, epi. I blew up on m1t for my size I guess. I'm 5'6 on a good day, got up to 189 as my top weight then. After that i worked out but partyin was always there as well so I feel like I never really got my full potential. I have been back in the gym now solid for a year and changed my ways in the partying dept and have been getting serious. I have cut back down to 165-170 with the strength I had on the m1t I ran back in the day. So Im wanting to run a low dose of havoc/hdrol to keep as lean as possible and maybe put on a little size. I have read multiple logs on people running this is all sorts of ways. Any ideas or thoughts from you guys would be great. I am pre running milk thistle and hb right now. I will be running cycle assist through this as well.

looking to run
havoc 20/30/30/20/0/0
hdrol 50/50/50/75/75/75
Dermacrine-4pumps a day for all 6 weeks
Pct will be nolva 20/20/20/20, Stoked from first day of pct, starting 2 weeks in Diesel Test Pro Cycle, and taking vit c for cort control with the DTP.
Support will be Cycle assist, H. berry, Taurine for back pumps, fish oil and glucosamine.
Any thoughts would be greatly appriciated.

Scott

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
3wks of 2 meths?? ...... not the best idea. Are you a real hardgainer??

Up the Epi to like 40mg for the 1st two wks. That way you will actually feel it, get some gains and than drop it. Hopefully you will be fine with the h drol than. Id do something like this:

Epi
40/40
Halo
50/50/75/75/75/75

Add a liver support product and a real cort control supp for PCT. The 1st two wks be all over the liver supp. Make sure it has more than just milk thislte too, something like liver52 or myogenix liver support would be a good option. creatine for PCT too, mono is very proven, id take 15gs a day.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Run epistane and hdrol as separate cycles. It'll be a safer bet. But if you do run them concurrently, make sure to get blood work before and after the cycle and perhaps during, just to check liver enyzme levels. Both are considered pretty mild phs, epi being a bit stronger.

Add a liver support product and a real cort control supp for PCT. The 1st two wks be all over the liver supp. Make sure it has more than just milk thislte too, something like liver52 or myogenix liver support would be a good option. creatine for PCT too, mono is very proven, id take 15gs a day.
EndoAmp can help with cortisol control and negate the lowered GH and IGF-1 levels that nolva brings.

scottylook

Awards
I'm thinking 3 weeks of epi at 20 a day, 50 of hdrol for those three weeks then up to 75 in the forth week. Got some extra liver support coming and lean extreme for post cycle cort control. 4 pumps of derma all six weeks. Thinking of getting 2 bottles to run one thru pct and I forgot yea creatine on and in pct