m1-d from rock hard supps

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Ordered a bottle of m1-d ( m1 -4add clone) what would be a good dosing cycle? They're 30mg each. I still need to get my PCT I have Mega men multi, yok3d, jack3d, fast gains3100,modern bcaa,creatine mono and I think that's all. Gonna get some efa'sany thing else I'll need, other than a good dosing scheme? This will be my 3rd Ph cycle. Any opinions are appreciated thanks in advance. I'm 27 165lbs.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
I forgot I have CEL cycle assist to run throughout

Reactions: mjx
ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
30/60/60/90 is the exact dosing protocol I'm following (just started today). You are gonna need a SERM (nolva, clomid, torem) to run in PCT. May want to have some letro or adex on hand, as it has a conversion pathway to dianabol, and thus a fairly potent form of estrogen that can cause gyno in those prone. Save your Jack3d for PCT, as you can experience blood pressure problems when you mix hormones and stims. Probably should have a cortisol control and aromatase inhibitor for PCT as well.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
I also have a bottle of ironlabs tren. I was toss that in also.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd run 90 the whole cycle. Any higher would give you some bloat. Serms for pct. Stay away from the stims on cycle.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
bump

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
SERM not sure where to get any nolva. Kinda nervous about getting it of the net

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
your going to run m1d AND tren without having a serm for pct? i wouldn't run a tren product alone without a serm. dont know much about m1d though. still, you may want to reconsider this cycle.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
I have inhibit-e and some daa also now. May leave the tren out or even bridge into it. Like I said kinda leary of ordering serms oline

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So u can't take yourself to a site that sells legit, legal research chemicals and are going to run this cycle without a serm. Unreal some of the things I read now... And you want bridge into Tren, EPIC fail!

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
So 90 on the m1-4add and drop the tren out. How the rest look with the inhibit and daa?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So 90 on the m1-4add and drop the tren out. How the rest look with the inhibit and daa?
You are 5'10", 160 and you are doing a cycle with no PCT plan. :aargh: :spank:

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Well how bout u give me some of ur insight on pct then

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
I found a place to get 30 20mg nolva tabs from would that be enough or would I need more?

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
you can also buy liquid nolva from research chem sites that are legit if your not sure about buying tabs over the internet..i always use research chems..they are legit and cheaper then buying tabs.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you can also buy liquid nolva from research chem sites that are legit if your not sure about buying tabs over the internet..i always use research chems..they are legit and cheaper then buying tabs.
This is true but dosing pills is a lot easier then research chems though chems are legal. It is up to you, if you want a good site to get the liquid which will surely be cheaper, PM me. I am not trying to be a ****, you need to understand you are talking about some SERIOUS steroids here not just an OTC test booster... you have to be meticulous in your planning. My cycle took me two months to plan, cost me a LOT of money, and I could still possibly add a few support supps like HCG to make it bullet proof. Be very specific about what you have outlined exactly with your cycle, support supps, dosages, and you complete PCT. Then we can help you.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
OK well here's what I have any input is appreciated. 20 superdrol 5mg. 60 tren-e 30mg waiting on m1-4add to arrive along with inhibit-e and daa

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
30/60/60/90 is the exact dosing protocol I'm following (just started today). You are gonna need a SERM (nolva, clomid, torem) to run in PCT. May want to have some letro or adex on hand, as it has a conversion pathway to dianabol, and thus a fairly potent form of estrogen that can cause gyno in those prone. Save your Jack3d for PCT, as you can experience blood pressure problems when you mix hormones and stims. Probably should have a cortisol control and aromatase inhibitor for PCT as well.
One quick question,i was wondering if ESTO SUPPRESS would be good enough for PCT,its actually a SERM people say,but its perfectly legal and everything to buy on online supp stores and everything,heres the ingredients.......

1,2-diphenyl-1-butene 10mg

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
I've heard of Esto supress it only comes from the uk

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tell us how Hard Rock Supplements' M1-D works.. I'm very interested about it too.. Unknown company, there is no information about if that stuff is legit or bunk.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Tell us how Hard Rock Supplements' M1-D works.. I'm very interested about it too.. Unknown company, there is no information about if that stuff is legit or bunk.
Will do probably start a log when I get it

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
I'm using their M1, 4ADD clone right now. I'm only on day 6 but seems to be legit as of this far. Running it 60/60/90/90 and stacking it with Myopharma's Epibolin (15/30/30/45). Always feeling good. As of Sunday morning I was up 2 lbs (I don't weigh myself much). Never ran M1, 4ADD before so I'm not too positive on how long strength gains take to come in, but mine seem to be arriving quickly. Definite "on" feeling almost all the time, muscles are swollen constantly, and I feel fuc*king great for hours after dosing (assuming that this is in part d/t its conversion to Dbol). Maybe slight water retention but nothing major. Muscles for the most part feeling hard and dense as ****. Trying to bulk up to about 190 or so (started cycle at 176).

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
My order of m1-4dd will be here tomorrow. And I am getting some nolva tabs for pct

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using their M1, 4ADD clone right now. I'm only on day 6 but seems to be legit as of this far. Running it 60/60/90/90 and stacking it with Myopharma's Epibolin (15/30/30/45). Always feeling good. As of Sunday morning I was up 2 lbs (I don't weigh myself much). Never ran M1, 4ADD before so I'm not too positive on how long strength gains take to come in, but mine seem to be arriving quickly. Definite "on" feeling almost all the time, muscles are swollen constantly, and I feel fuc*king great for hours after dosing (assuming that this is in part d/t its conversion to Dbol). Maybe slight water retention but nothing major. Muscles for the most part feeling hard and dense as ****. Trying to bulk up to about 190 or so (started cycle at 176).
Nice. But are you sure that weight gain and good mood is not because of Epibolin? Cuz for what I've heard, 60mg/d M1,4ADD is very low dose... Seems to be best at 120mg.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Epi does not hit me this quickly, not to mention strength gains. From what I've heard 120mg is about where the sides really start hitting. Most recommendations I see have the user riding about 90mg. Secondly I dose the M1, 4ADD twide a day and the epi once. Mood elevation occures after both dosages for me, so it has to be doing something.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update to vouch for its validity. I weighed in this morning completely naked, fasted, and post-dump at 184.3. Thats +8.2lbs and today is day 7. Epi does not hit that hard. I'd say this **** is fo real nukka!!!!!

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
what else are u on other than m1 and epi

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Had a bottle of LGs Methyl 1-D I'm using as a test base. Other than that, letro, hawthorn berry, celery seed extract, Organ shield....and food.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get anything from LG m1.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
To each their own. I'm only using it as a base to give my body testosterone from which to combat sides associated with shutdown. You can use Dermacrine too...

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
How?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure I understand. How what? Methyl 1-D and Dermacrine convert to testosterone in the body. Steroids halt your body's production of its own testosterone, which creates a multitude of side effects. Because I'm shutting my own levels down, I'm giving my body something else to create testosterone from so that I don't experience low test side-effects.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
OK so its ur test booster. Like inhibot-e and daa

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Not quite. They are DHEA based products. This means that the source of test is still exogenous (outside the body) by nature. DAA and inhibit E would encourage the production of endogenous (one's own) test production. Its the same concept as injecting test on an injectable cycle.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Oh OK iget it now. Should I add anything else to my cycle?

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
M1-4add from hard rock, 20 5mg SD from iron labs, FAA, inhibit-e, tren-e from iron labs, yoked, jacked fast gains3100, creatine mono, Mega men multi, modern bcaa, and cell cycle assit. And waitind for nolva to come in.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
I would caution against stacking 3 compounds...Other than what you have I would say a cortisol control for PCT and you should be ok.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm gonna hold off on the tren.
SD 10MG for 10 days
m1-4add 60/60/90/90
nolva 20/20/20/20

raginazn

Awards
if you want a good site to get the liquid which will surely be cheaper, PM me. I am not trying to
Hey oufinny can I get a pm on the site unless it's the chem one page then I know about that one already, thanks.