Why no Mr. Supps Epistane Clone product??

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Has it been determined that epistane is just not that great?

Is that why Mr. Supps only offers a Haldrol, SD, Furaza, and Max LMG clone product? Just curious on the latest, and Mr. Supps seems to be popular right now....

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has it been determined that epistane is just not that great?

Is that why Mr. Supps only offers a Haldrol, SD, Furaza, and Max LMG clone product? Just curious on the latest, and Mr. Supps seems to be popular right now....
No, Epistane is a great compound in general and the Epi-strong MrSupps had was legit.

It was discontinued unfortunately.

Like mw1 said, times are rough right now.

Beastdrol, Dieselbolan V2, Katanadrol, Helladrol, and Forma-stanzol are still available...... for now.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
I got some epi-strong!! I didnt know it was discontinued..WHY?? Let the bidding begin! lol

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Damn it!! I didn't know they had one and discontinued it... Strange. Ok. Is there a Mr. Supps rep that can enlighten. Is the bulk compound discontinued or a good one not available.

As for one of the above posters "not coming out with something right now". Epi has been around forever , and what about Boladrol?? New!!

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that was before the new laws that take effect soon

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn it!! I didn't know they had one and discontinued it... Strange. Ok. Is there a Mr. Supps rep that can enlighten. Is the bulk compound discontinued or a good one not available.

As for one of the above posters "not coming out with something right now". Epi has been around forever , and what about Boladrol?? New!!
The last run of Epi-Strong was the last that was made and Mr supps discontinued the production of that product. When the stock sold out that was it....and it went fast.

As some of the others have touched on, the market as far as PH/DS go is on its way out. The laws are becoming stricter and being in the legal steroid market right now has numbered days it seems.

Evil Eagle

Awards
The last run of Epi-Strong was the last that was made and Mr supps discontinued the production of that product. When the stock sold out that was it....and it went fast.

As some of the others have touched on, the market as far as PH/DS go is on its way out. The laws are becoming stricter and being in the legal steroid market right now has numbered days it seems.
Are you telling me I need to use 100% of my raise I just got, to stock pile some orals while I can? :p

Sent from my Android device

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you telling me I need to use 100% of my raise I just got, to stock pile some orals while I can? :p

I am simply saying your favorite PH/DS could be there one day, and then not the next...so it is a gamble of sorts when it comes to availability over time, unless you have a good stash of course ;)

Evil Eagle

Awards
I am simply saying your favorite PH/DS could be there one day, and then not the next...so it is a gamble of sorts when it comes to availability over time, unless you have a good stash of course ;)
I smell what you're cooking.