Critique my next cycle

tuRkx

Awards
Im aiming to lose bodyfat while keeping my lean muscle..

history prioir

Epi 6 week
1-t 6 week
SD,PP 6 week
tren/test 14 weeks

---------------------

Dbol 50mgs: Week 1-6
Tren Ace 100mg EOD:Week 1-6

Test Prop 200mg EOD:Week 1-12
.50 Arimidex EOD:Week 1-12
Masteron 100mgx3 EOD:Week 1-12

Androhard(new one) 3 capsxdaily :Week 6-12
Clen:80-100 mg 1 week on/off:Week 6-12
T3:50-100mcg 1 week on/off:Week 6-12

------------------------------------------------------

HCG 250iu 2x every other week during cycle

PCT:
HCG 500 IU: Week One
Proviron 25 mg :Week 1-3
Aromasin 25 mg: Week 1-4
Forma stanozol :Week 1-6
TRS stack: Week 1-6

Reason why im starting out with Dbol and tren(in the beggining of the cycle) is b/c i want to make some quick lean gains before i go on a extreme calorie deficit to drop down to 6-7 BF..Im aware of the bloat.I will be bloated just from test itself.

In my experience from my last cycle,i made most of big jumps within the first 6 weeks.Im sitting at 190lbs %10 bf,i can get lean very quickly..my body is sensitive to carbs,with low carb moderate carbs n carb cut offs combined with cardio 4-5 times a week im not worried that i will drop alot of bodyfat within 8 weeks..Some of you may say why run tren in the beggining and not throughout is b/c Ive taken tren before and its a very strong compound so i dont want to be on it for a long period of time again.

I will begin sprint training about a month before my cycle,so when i start my cycle i should be just under %10 BF starting. I will continue sprint training throughout the cycle,including empty stomach sessions in the morning and then going to the gym in the evening for resistance training. I have done this before and ive seen drastic changes in BF naturally.

Any suggestions/advice is welcome..Im still learning:)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
drop down the clen & T3 til you see how you react to the stuff.