Awards
  • Established
it's that time of year again. last year's cut was great, this was the cycle:

Weeks 1-2
100mgs of test prop eod, 75mgs anavar ed
Weeks 3-6
100mgs test prop, 50mgs tren ace eod, 75mgs anavar ed
Weeks 7-10
100mgs test prop, 75mgs tren ace eod, 75mgs anavar ed (only weeks 7 and 8)
clen and t3 run throughout the cycle

This years cycle:
weeks 1-2
100mgs test prop eod, 75mgs ed
weeks 3-10
100mgs test prop, 100mgs tren ace, 100mgs masteron eod, 75 mgs anavar (only until the end of week 8)
clen and t3 throughout.
(hcg will be used starting in week 6 500ius a week)

thoughts? opinions?

i am at about 215lbs now, lost about 20lbs of winter weight already using DNP for 15 days. (yes DNP actually works and can be used safely). plan on being between 200-205 when starting this cycle. once again, thanks bros.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
looks good, but I think you should bump the test and mast to 200mg EOD. my buddy is running a similiar cycle, but I helped him with the lay out... either way still
looks yummy...

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
looks good, but I think you should bump the test and mast to 200mg EOD. my buddy is running a similiar cycle, but I helped him with the lay out... either way still
looks yummy...
will take it into consideration. thanks. i am more of the dave palumbo way of using. using smaller dosages and let the training and diet do the work. thanks for the input.

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
someone is gonna be strong ! ;) looks like a pretty sweet set up. I can't wait till my gear gets here

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
anybody think a 50mg var dosage would better suit? since i will have the masteron already? too many androgens perhaps for cutting?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
8wks at 75mg is a decent amount of anavar. You already have quite a bit of gear there