Helladrol.... Laced?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Im on day 3 at 100mg.... I have never tried hdrol this potent! Vry good quality just got back from gym with a VERY NICE pump! I rarly go out of my way to congratulate a comoany on a specific AAS, congratulation!!

Btw if I take 50mg 30min before morning cardio followed 15min later with a meltdown rtd is the hdrol strong enough to keep me anabolic through session? I know dbol and sd were and cardio is 40min running cuz the bcaa I take r really gettin in the way of my bf burning, yes I noticed way less bf burning on bcaa.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, way to get peoples attention...

Glad it got to you through the snow storm man. About your question, at 100mg like you're taking, I'm sure it would keep you anabolic bro, especially after letting it build in your system for a little while and you hit steady levels of the compound in your bloodstream. Keep the BCAA's going if you can like you already do to help out.

Excited to hear the rest of your feedback on Hella bro.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
YES@!!+!#@$ Jasen running the hella. This is the cycle I have planned coming in about 6 - 8 weeks. 100/100/100/100/100/100 of hdrol - glad to hear what I have sitting in my room is probably really really potent and powerful stuff.

CANT WAIT to do this cycle.

Glad to hear its working well for you, bro. I'm deep in the middle of a PCT and cutting up nice, can't wait to BLOW UP on the hdrol!!! :D:D:D

Are you running dermacrine with it or anything else?

Be safe and KILL IT BRO!

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah, the stuff at mrsupps is awesome potent stuff... too bad this F%#$%ing law had to happen

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Just helladrol

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im on day 3 at 100mg.... I have never tried hdrol this potent! Vry good quality just got back from gym with a VERY NICE pump! I rarly go out of my way to congratulate a comoany on a specific AAS, congratulation!!

Btw if I take 50mg 30min before morning cardio followed 15min later with a meltdown rtd is the hdrol strong enough to keep me anabolic through session? I know dbol and sd were and cardio is 40min running cuz the bcaa I take r really gettin in the way of my bf burning, yes I noticed way less bf burning on bcaa.
good to hear your loving this stuff.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good sh*t Jasen!! Thanks for the feedback man :)

Glad it is kicking in so well

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm just going its strong enough to keeep my muscle on cardio one idrop bcaa it will probably be aroubd end of wk 2

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
If funds allow and I am.able to get second bottle ill run this for 8wka ending around 150.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think of the song push it to the limit when i see ur posts jasen...lol.

but yeah i'm glad you like the hella, seen nothing but great reviews on it ;)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Hahah thanks, its really 6ood stuff today I almost got shin splins during cardio , this stuff kicks in vry quick

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may have to try it. Only Halo I ran was Turinabol lv and out of 6 weeks at 90mg I got absolutley nothing from it. No weight gain and 0 strength increase. So I've just sorta thought halo was too weak on me. Now I wanna try out Helladrol!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Same until helladrol

Kellyflan1

Kellyflan1

Awards
Hahah thanks, its really 6ood stuff today I almost got shin splins during cardio , this stuff kicks in vry quick
I'm on day four with Hella and it has already shown "signs" of it presence. Looking forward to the next few weeks and then comes the Forged-SD Pulse. :dance:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Dbol and SD work about twice as fast too, no?

Reactions: mw1
GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I don't get how one clone could be stronger than another... if they test out at the same compound, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Not knocking Helladrol, never used it myself, but I can't see what would make Mr Supps helladrol> CEL hdrol if they both test out to the same hormone at the same doseage. The reason I bring up CEL is it is what I have used, and I am slightly curious as to why another brand would be "stronger" unless it is dosed different or has some added ingredient (I doubt either would be true).

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Dbol and sd.kicked.in size wise reallllly quick.on me

Gmg I don't know either I underdtand what I experience, and helladrol is some.amazing.stuff

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
word on the street is a transdermal helladrol is in the works for this month

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
Maybe it's got DMT in it like the original halodrol :cool:. Can I start that rumor?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Realy trans helladrol?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yupp

Im ironliver jasen

I ran sd and anadrol 30-40mg/50mg 8wkz

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are wanting to run a methyl for 8 weeks or am I reading that wrong?
no you read it right

please dont come in here with bs saying hes goign to die

take that somewhere else 8 weeks on a methyl wont kill anyone

espically not the iron liver jason

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Realy trans helladrol?
yes, it's called chlorothoxy... that's the word on the street... a little birdy... ok a big birdy told me

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
**** is RAW.

Ironliver Jasen - The body is some kind of resilient... it can take a beating, especially if you know the assault is coming and can properly prepare for it. Glad there is a soldier brave enough to carry the tests out for the betterment of the entire community.

Hope it keeps going as planned. :D

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
no you read it right

Dont be a prick..its universal that it causes liver toxicity and doing a cycle longer than 4 weeks isnt what the average guy does..I think 8 weeks will yield great results and I am in no way saying that it wont..Good luck with this cycle Jason, this sounds great.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
I like what im reading in here. Im 4 days into a SD/Helladrol cycle right now!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Dam sd hella nice hows cycle?

Im lookin at winstrol sd cut in summer

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yeah i noticed my body dose real well once i use milk thistle, choline and ALA i can dose methyls very high and surive.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
stan lee has a tv show on history about FINDING SUPERHUMANS, i should be on there; METHYLMANN... lmfao jk

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stan lee has a tv show on history about FINDING SUPERHUMANS, i should be on there; METHYLMANN... lmfao jk
:toofunny:

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Dam sd hella nice hows cycle?

Im lookin at winstrol sd cut in summer
Its going good so far..only a week in so hard to tell really. But up 7lbs in 7days and am getting some crazy pumps. This week will be the second time hitting everything so well see if any strength increases then.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Its going good so far..only a week in so hard to tell really. But up 7lbs in 7days and am getting some crazy pumps. This week will be the second time hitting everything so well see if any strength increases then.

Are u cutting whats ur weight/goal

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Are u cutting whats ur weight/goal
Im trying to clean bulk, and gain as much strength as i can. Im doing wendlers 5/3/1 so it should be great for strength and mass. Im 5'4" 165lbs at 13% BF when i started im already at 172lbs now. Goal was 175-180lbs, stay around the same BF if possible or atleast dont break 14%, and to get my deadlift as close to 600 as possible. Im a short little **** so for me to be at that weight isnt as small as it sounds. But i was going to originally just do a bridge of the two but after reading alot of good stuff on the strength gains associated with stacking them i had to give it a try. Plus i didnt see where anyone had died or turned into a banana :mischievous:.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Lil update almost done with wk 2 and I went from 226 to 230 with decrease in abdomen bf. Ill be really impressed if I get to 240 with continuing loss of bf. So impressed that this specific brand and steroid would be on my top of list next to tren ace.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
no you read it right

i doubt anyone thinks running a methyl for 8 weeks will kill, BUT it is irresponsible. hence why typically, cycles range from 3-6 weeks depending on the compound.

hdrol isnt mild, and running it at 8 weeks at 150mg is excessive in both duration and dose. might aswell just move over into injectables and get on some hcg.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lil update almost done with wk 2 and I went from 226 to 230 with decrease in abdomen bf. Ill be really impressed if I get to 240 with continuing loss of bf. So impressed that this specific brand and steroid would be on my top of list next to tren ace.
That's a hell of a good start to your cycle bro. I'm going to give hella a try end of spring.

So are you cutting primarily? And where are your Cal's at for this? I'm taking notes for the future..;)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Cals around 3000+
Kinda recomp? Im eating alot but I do cardio , so some wouod call it recomp

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i doubt anyone thinks running a methyl for 8 weeks will kill, BUT it is irresponsible. hence why typically, cycles range from 3-6 weeks depending on the compound.

hdrol isnt mild, and running it at 8 weeks at 150mg is excessive in both duration and dose. might aswell just move over into injectables and get on some hcg.
Im only doing this cycle to test out hdrol to se if I will do this in summer cut

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn J very impressive...

Halodrol is the most underrated steroid on this board. I never understood that. I personally have never used it because when I joined this site everyone was saying it is a weak beginner steroid and that stuck with me.

I then recommended Helladrol to a buddy of mine who is already in good shape as he wanted to run his second hormone cycle and wanted it to be mild, and the guy put on 14 lbs and looked like he lost a good amount of bodyfat in 6 weeks. I don't get it...

I must try MrSupps Helladrol... it is next on my list.

Hope it keeps treating you good man.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yeah when I ran halodrol last time it sucked but now **** is impressive

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I never realy post up pics unless if a see some craxy transformation that's needs proof

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JASON IS 6'5
350LBS
8%BF

DO NOT BACKTALK THE IRON LIVER

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
lol yeah it seems so. Well still followin looks like ure doing great so far. Quick ? is there anything wrong with running sd for 4 wks w/ Trenazone for 6? I mean would u lol?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
ddfox Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 5
Supplements 9
General Chat 2