Test E, Tren A & winstrol advice please

FittTitt

Awards
Hey guys i know i posted in previous thread that i was going to start a cycle of test e and winstrol, but due to complications i haven't gotten round to even starting and now im all buzzed up and super motivated nothings stopping me now but this time i want to add some tren ace into the mix and i was just wondering how you guys would run this cycle, do you think i should leave the whinstrol out altogether it was going to go something like this,

Test e: 12-14weeks 500mg per week (2x250)
Tren ace: still not to sure yet was going to take it for the first 4 - 5 weeks
winstrol: from week 8 to 12 at 50mg ed

What do you guys think and what would you change to maximize gains do you think i should run tren for longer and would taking winstrol with the two be of any benefit at all, i also plan to take milk thistle to help my liver while on the winny, thanks in advance guys.

FittTitt

Awards
This will be my second cycle. I previously ran a cycle with Deca and Test P and towards the end i got some tren ace of a friend but only used it for around 4 weeks and strength gains were insane which is why im interested in it now.

My goals at that time were just to put on some solid mass didn't want to bulk up to much because i was training in mma. After that cycle i kind of drifted away from weights due to the amount of circuit training we were doing and then i had to make a really big cut for a fight and lost most my gains and also picked up an injury during the year. Ive been training solid from October bit of hassle in December but now im back on track. Diet hasn't been great in terms of not eating enough but that will change i have already pre frozen a lot of extra lean ground beef burgers so they will help with that lol.

Goal this time is pretty much get big im not training in mma at the min so no weight restrictions i an aim a lot higher now. I had the test e and winstrol lying there just didn't get round to starting but now im going to knuckle down and get some work done.
Sorry about the long reply hehe

FittTitt

Awards
Oh and for PCT i was going to run some nolvadex at 40mg ED or EOD, maybe some clomid to so feel free to chop and change anything. Reason i was going to run winstrol was just to give that hard look im not sure though i might not bother with it.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established

Run the test like you have set out here.

I ran tren ace at 75 mg EOD for 6 weeks and got great results from it, I would start it after the test begins to kick in though, about week 3. The reason is that tren is hell on libido and with the test working you will also recuperate faster from the insane weight you will be able to move with tren.

I would then follow immediatley with the winny, like so:

Weeks 1-12 test e 500 mg
weeks 3-9 Tren ace 75 mg EOD
weeks 10-14 Winny 50 mg ed (the test will still be in your system 2 weeks from last shot, that's why winny is ran past it).

On a side note: tren plays hell on the cardio/respiratory system, seems like a problem for a fighter, unless you knock em out in the first round.

FittTitt

Awards
Lol no i don't plan on fighting soon going to stick to the weights for a while here i always saying to myself im going to bulk up soon and never get to it because of the damn circuits etc. Do you mean hell on libido as in kills it or makes u want to hump a hole in the wall. What would every other day be for you 3 times a week. I like your plan i think im going to stick with it. What do you think about running ghrp-6 all the way through. Thanks alot for your advice

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established

Run the test like you have set out here.

I ran tren ace at 75 mg EOD for 6 weeks and got great results from it, I would start it after the test begins to kick in though, about week 3. The reason is that tren is hell on libido and with the test working you will also recuperate faster from the insane weight you will be able to move with tren.

I would then follow immediatley with the winny, like so:

Weeks 1-12 test e 500 mg
weeks 3-9 Tren ace 75 mg EOD
weeks 10-14 Winny 50 mg ed (the test will still be in your system 2 weeks from last shot, that's why winny is ran past it).

On a side note: tren plays hell on the cardio/respiratory system, seems like a problem for a fighter, unless you knock em out in the first round.
looks good. do this

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Lol no i don't plan on fighting soon going to stick to the weights for a while here i always saying to myself im going to bulk up soon and never get to it because of the damn circuits etc. Do you mean hell on libido as in kills it or makes u want to hump a hole in the wall. What would every other day be for you 3 times a week. I like your plan i think im going to stick with it. What do you think about running ghrp-6 all the way through. Thanks alot for your advice
It destroys libido like there is none.
i don't know about growth, never used it.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you lll be fukin strong from the tren bro. It will impress you.

FittTitt

Awards
I cant wait to start this haha might just turn this into a log by doing so it may keep me motivated.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Glanced over it but you should throw an oral in at the beginning.

Nolva at 40mg ED is way too much.

FittTitt

Awards
hmm do you think i should knock the nolva down to 20 mg

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Ya I would.
If you want to be cautious then hit 10mg of nolva a week after your last shot.Then go on 20mg for the following 4 weeks. So basically 5 weeks.

I will usually do that just to play it safe.

40mg is way more than you need.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
agreed 40mg of nolva is overkill. Probably could even cause estro rebound in really sensitive individuals.

Tren.. Haha i love the stuff make sure you ahve some caber or prami to combat prolactin sides. Also if you plan to use ghrp 2 or 6, know that there is a slight elevation in prolactin and cortisol so id high dose vitamin c for cortisol and make SURE you have the caber if you run tren and ghrp together. For best results with ghrp, take it with cjc 1295.

FittTitt

Awards
Thanks for the input guys really appreciate it not sure if im going to run the ghrp 6 yet though but i have heard good stuff about it. Would you recommend taking the caber straight after coming off the tren. I plan on taking multivitamins do you think that would have enough vitamin c in it to compensate or should i take vitamin c entirely seperate.

FittTitt

Awards
Ok started on Monday pinned 250mg of the test in my but no after pain or anything, next on Friday. Been eating like a horse all mostly lean meats and veg though. Ill put up some progress pics when i hit end of week 2 or 3.

Done arms on Monday with a bit of shoulders didn't go all out on them skipped Tuesday so that will have to be the rest day for this week and done chest and back today went all out chest is doomed lol good workout and ill do some legs and shoulders tomorrow and then arms again on Friday because they feel like they could be worked more.

This weeks training has been unplanned ill set myself a regime for next week just so its more organized.

Do you think it would be ok to take winstrol up until the 4th week also as to taking it from the 8th to the 12th ill be taking some milk thistle along with it to help clean out the liver.