Epi bridged with Andromass? Or Androlean

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Epi bridged with Andromass? Or Androlean

Ok I got the new line of the androseries from pp. I have the andromass and androlean. I was thinking of taking epi 30/30/30/30 and andromass right after than pct. Or epi bridged to androlean? I like that idea better. But not sure if I can or should bridge them. Anyone else have any ideas? Thanks guys

2. T50

I would do this

AndroMass 6/6/6/6/0/0
    Epi 0/0/30/30/30/30

So 6 weeks overall, 2 weeks overlap.

And about andromass vs androlean for this, what is the purpose of your cycle? Are you bulking or cutting? Either would work for cutting but it seems androlean was designed for cutting. If you are trying to bulk, then definitely go for the AndroMass.
  3. n87
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

You don't even know how your body is going to react to Androseries, as a matter of fact, nobody knows for sure at this point. Why not try it solo first? No hating, just wondering...
    Respect.
    I believe most people are essentially good. I know that I am. It's you I'm not entirely sure of.
    ― Stephen King.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

YEa u right i decided to take it solo. Ill be doing 6 weeks of Androhard at full dose than 4weeks of pct. Take 6 weeks off and take AL for 8weeks at full dose
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.

Wow, you had a lot of trouble making up your mind. You manged to start off your plan with Andromass, then changed your mind in the same posting to Androlean, and then again reposted your conclusion switching to Androhard. If you are going to increase your calories isn't Andromass clearly the right compound? If you are going to decrease your calories shouldn't Andromass still serve as the best anticatabolic agent being that it is the most anabolic? I just don't understand why anyone would want anything less than the most anabolic compound available, for cutting or bulking. Please fill me in.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

I changed my mind alot bcause I was still confused on the compounds and wat would be the best. Lol. Ik where u coming from with using the most anabolic for cutting and mass but androlean has thermo effects an leans u out more.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

with the price of the andro series i wouldnt be running it solo lol. it would cost a small fortune to run it once solo, and then again stacked.

i agree with Alwayssee333 btw. andromass seems like it would be the best choice for ya.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    with the price of the andro series i wouldnt be running it solo lol. it would cost a small fortune to run it once solo, and then again stacked.

i agree with Alwayssee333 btw. andromass seems like it would be the best choice for ya.
    u right that Sh*t is super expensive. But if it claims everything it has than i think is worth it. but ummmm yea i have a bottle of each AM, AL. So idk wth i want to do yet lol...Still have time to decide till it comes next month
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.

You could cut on test to preserve muscle and stay anabolic, many have done it. The Androlean is supposed to burn more calories and has just enough ingrediant to convert into test to help preserve muscle, but not enough to build muscle. Thats where Andromass is best suited, in a calorie surplus.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Before & After Pics of AndroHard, AndroLean & AndroMass users!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 12:46 PM
  2. Replies: 436
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 12:59 AM
  3. Phera bridged to andromass/androhard
    By figdaddy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 07:54 PM
  4. Andromass + Androlean future cycle, ostarine in pct
    By Maxwell600 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0