Tendonitis, Joints, and Estrogen

TML499

Awards
I have a question regarding joints and tendonitis. I know that compounds such as M1,4ADD that aromatize are considered to be good on your joints. I was wondering if this also applies to tendonitis problems. If the problem is already present, will taking an aromatizing compounds like m1,4add be any better on the tendons (elbow specifically) than a dryer compound, or does that only effect the lubrication of the socket itself, and not the tendons?

Thanks

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I've never tried M1,4ADD but I've used LMG many times before and it really does help with the tendonitis in my elbow. When I'm on it, I notice the pain totally goes away around the 2 week mark. Just last Friday I went back to my doc because it's been really bad as of late and was diagnosed as it being moderate to severe at this point and got a cortisone shot.

I just started a run of Dieselbolan 3 days ago which has LMG in it and we'll see how it helps this time around.

TML499

Awards
Hmm interesting thanks for the info man. I will consider m-lmg too. I have also been researching since I've made the original post and it seems that EQ-Plex/Bold can have a positive effect on joints/tendons as well, does anyone have any input on this?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never noticed a difference, and I have both joint + tendon problems.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that referring to while on bold or while on an aromatizing compound like m1,4add?
On test, tren, dbol, deca, winny, epistane, max lmg, m1,4add etc. Dry or wet, never really made a difference to my tendons. Other than methyl stenelone, but the problem there was more about huge strength increase.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've been researching this too. I have not found anything but rumors about bold helping tendons. Deca works. I seem to have more pain in my torn tendon when taking AI's. I've been trying serms instead and seem to have less pain. Also some googling brings back some weak support for estrogen aiding in tendon repair. I'm going trying to stay away from AI's to see if if decreases my injuries. I've had a different tendon injury that last 4 years.

youngguns555

Awards
why don't you try a sarm , either ostarine or s4. Sarms have been shown to help reduce/reverse tendon damage

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was not aware that sarms reverse tendon damage. I'll have to check into them a little more. I was turned away with the price at first.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
deca and IGF both had noticeable positive effects on my tendons and joints

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
sorry for goin off topic. i been icing my shoulders for the past couple months and taking 3g of glucos and msm and the pain at night went away but still hurts when i lift over head. i wanna wait a bit till i try a wet roid, sarm or cortisone shot, anyone use motrin or aleve or anythin nonsteroidal for it and how many mgs a day would be good?

youngguns555

Awards
try uping your omega 3s to around 10g a day, helped for me and swimming and rotator cuff exercises greatly reduced inflamation

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aleve is decent for that, 440mg twice a day should help.