Boladrol overhyped?

Renagade860

Awards
I'm running boladrol to kick start my test e cycle and i'm not exactly feeling like it was everything everyone said it would be....it's only a week n a half but still. Has anyone run boladrol and had solid gains?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm running boladrol to kick start my test e cycle and i'm not exactly feeling like it was everything everyone said it would be....it's only a week n a half but still. Has anyone run boladrol and had solid gains?
What dose are you running?

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Based on what the main IBE rep is posting, you should be dosing 8mg-10mg per day.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Based on what the main IBE rep is posting, you should be dosing 8mg-10mg per day.
From my own experience during the beta testing 6mg/day gave evident results, but I agree that 8-10mg may be more ideal; for some. :afro:

-John

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
From my own experience during the beta testing 6mg/day gave evident results, but I agree that 8-10mg may be more ideal; for some. :afro:

-John
So, combine rep info with user feedback and we get that the OP should likely experiment with 6mg per day if he has not already. Then, if the results are still not what he is expecting, escalate it to 8mg for a few days and then 10mg if necessary.

Sound right?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, combine rep info with user feedback and we get that the OP should likely experiment with 6mg per day if he has not already. Then, if the results are still not what he is expecting, escalate it to 8mg for a few days and then 10mg if necessary.

Sound right?
I think that sounds good. This target hormone is no joke overall, so I honestly would advise on the lower end for those that are newer. I would have extended my trial up to 10mg, but I had a baby to make with the wife, haha.

-John

Renagade860

Awards
i'm running it 4mg in the morning 4mg in the pm

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
i ran at 4 mg and thought it was okay but didnt blow me away

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was also a beta tester of boladrol, my bola was in a liquid vial.

I ran it at 4mg e/d and saw a big gains in the first two weeks. nothing after that. I kept 5lbs post cycle + some fat.

I cant comment on the tablets, i havn't ran them. anyone want to send me a package to run?

:D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on day 16, been dosing at 4mg, just bumped it up to 8mg today since I haven't noticed much in strength/pump. I'll run it at this dose for a week.

My weight is up however, on a bulking diet, +6lbs in the first 2 weeks. Some is obviously bodyfat.

HeadHunter

Awards
I have only been taking it for 2 days and I have not felt any difference at all. I hope it changes soon. I have a bottle of Epistane to take directly after this Boladrol is empty.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
I have only been taking it for 2 days and I have not felt any difference at all. I hope it changes soon. I have a bottle of Epistane to take directly after this Boladrol is empty.
2 days isnt long enough to see anything

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Guys please chime in here, if anyone has any better advice or words of wisdom, I hate to see people not making progress, and it certainly looks like the initial 4-6 was effective, but only for some people, for the rest of us, it looks like we are gonna be bumpin up the dosage.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
really though for the price i paid for the bolodrol it wasnt a bad deal

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are so many factors with this stuff...

Length between cycles
previous compound use/abuse
weight
training
diet
list goes on and on...

You can always say you will stick to the tried and true dbol/winny/etc. But what happens when you try winny and it's bleh? That's what it was like for me anyways.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
There are so many factors with this stuff...

Length between cycles
previous compound use/abuse
weight
training
diet
list goes on and on...

You can always say you will stick to the tried and true dbol/winny/etc. But what happens when you try winny and it's bleh? That's what it was like for me anyways.
im not saying it sucked...im just saying it didnt blow me away. for 24 dollars or whatever i paid it was a pretty sweet deal.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i was also a beta tester of boladrol, my bola was in a liquid vial.

I ran it at 4mg e/d and saw a big gains in the first two weeks. nothing after that. I kept 5lbs post cycle + some fat.

I cant comment on the tablets, i havn't ran them. anyone want to send me a package to run?

:D
some how i managed to get a couple of those liquid bolo's .

still sealed in the pouches. thinking maybe this summer for a couple weeks to get in some size and strength on the quickness.

:)

diesel7

Awards
I'll be on day 6 tomorrow of my pulse, 8mg a day. So far im up around 4 pounds, and the pump is better than its been in a long time. Im liking it so far. I have bumped my cals, but im surprised i've gained this much this quick. So far so good. Pulsing 4 times a week.

Smith402

Awards
yea its overhyped IMO my buddy took it up to 8-10mg and gains stopped after the 3rd week and he bumped his cals up and gained a little but not anything huge superdrol is by far a better choice for kicking starting a cycle

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on my 2nd day dosing at 8mg after spending 16 days at 4mg. I'm responding better to the 8mg, I can feel it a bit more. I'm going to go for about a week at this 8mg dose.

The odd thing is I seem to get diarrhea after every time I dose the Boladrol, about 10-20 minutes after. Anyone else having this issue?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea its overhyped IMO my buddy took it up to 8-10mg and gains stopped after the 3rd week and he bumped his cals up and gained a little but not anything huge superdrol is by far a better choice for kicking starting a cycle
Superdrol weight gain is mostly glycogen and water... Not worth the sides even with test to help mitigate them imo.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on my 2nd day dosing at 8mg after spending 16 days at 4mg. I'm responding better to the 8mg, I can feel it a bit more. I'm going to go for about a week at this 8mg dose.

The odd thing is I seem to get diarrhea after every time I dose the Boladrol, about 10-20 minutes after. Anyone else having this issue?
Are you dosing all at once? I want to try this stuff soon.

Var has the diarrhea effect when you first start a cycle of it but usually goes away after a few days.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you dosing all at once? I want to try this stuff soon.

Var has the diarrhea effect when you first start a cycle of it but usually goes away after a few days.
2 tabs AM pre-workout, 1 tab afternoon, 1 tab evening.

I've had this issue off and on for over 2 weeks, now it's exacerbated because I'm dosing 3 times a day at higher doses instead of 2 (1 AM, 1 PM).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 140
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 7