xtren/pstanz stack

R

rob88

Awards
I have decided my next cycle will be xtren and pstanz how does this look does anyone recommend me adding anything

xtren 60/90/90/90
pstanz 150/150/150/150
clomid 0/0/0/0/75/75/50/50 and suppress-c

I will also be supplementing p5p, ldopa, hawthorn, taurine, and a natural test booster to help libedo

B

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I have decided my next cycle will be xtren and pstanz how does this look does anyone recommend me adding anything

xtren 60/90/90/90
pstanz 150/150/150/150
clomid 0/0/0/0/75/75/50/50 and suppress-c

I will also be supplementing p5p, ldopa, hawthorn, taurine, and a natural test booster to help libedo
looks good. You may want to add in some cycle assist on cycle

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I hope you log it. My understanding was that pstanz should really be ran at 300mg per day all 4 weeks. You could easily go 90/90/90/90 on the xtren. When do you plan on starting?

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
y run p stanz with tren?? makes no sense, tren is dry hard gains. Why stack it with a cutter? You for sure need some cycle assist, theres no ? about that. And if your only running a 4wk cycle i see no need to take something natural to help libido?

You need a very good natty T booster to have any effcet on lidido while on tren. Your also going to have to dose it at 1.5 the normal dose. Or at least i would.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
y run p stanz with tren?? makes no sense, tren is dry hard gains. Why stack it with a cutter? You for sure need some cycle assist, theres no ? about that. And if your only running a 4wk cycle i see no need to take something natural to help libido?

You need a very good natty T booster to have any effcet on lidido while on tren. Your also going to have to dose it at 1.5 the normal dose. Or at least i would.
The pstanz has been shown to block the progestin receptors from prolactin/progesterone. This is more of a gyno/side prevention method. We could call it a support supp on this run.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
regardless you should run Tren solo, not the best idea. And Epistane is shown to prevent gyno too or cure some mild cases when people run it as a PH cycle.

Why not that?

You have clomid on hand if sh!t takes a bad turn....

R

rob88

Awards
I am not running pstanz for size or strength but as bakerderek0 said I am using pstanz more as a support supplement to block the progestin receptors from prolactin many people have used it along with xtren in the past and have had great results. I will be starting my cycle next week and will log it

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Good luck X-tren scares the sh$te out of me, wouldn't have the balls to run it.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am on a X-Tren Epi stack right now so I am interested In your feedback on the P-Stanz stack. Will follow along ;)

//CC

H

hagels316

Awards
The pstanz has been shown to block the progestin receptors from prolactin/progesterone. This is more of a gyno/side prevention method. We could call it a support supp on this run.
I actually asked a CEL rep about this on another forum, and his reasoning is b/c pstanz is a PH based off of DHT. DHT is what keeps the prolactin sides a bay b/c it seems to bind to the pr recepter. Now, there is another PH called dplex that is a PH to methyl DHT, which makes it much more potent then Pstanz. In theory, dplex should be a better PH to run with xtren to help combat prolactin sides. I will be running a 6 week xtren/dplex cycle in March.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I actually asked a CEL rep about this on another forum, and his reasoning is b/c pstanz is a PH based off of DHT. DHT is what keeps the prolactin sides a bay b/c it seems to bind to the pr recepter. Now, there is another PH called dplex that is a PH to methyl DHT, which makes it much more potent then Pstanz. In theory, dplex should be a better PH to run with xtren to help combat prolactin sides. I will be running a 6 week xtren/dplex cycle in March.
Very Interesting. Thanks, Ill check that out. Ive already found one thread with someone talking about using it for this.:afro:

H

hagels316

Awards
Yeah, I've been trying to find xtren/dplex logs, but not much luck. Also, I know that tren products seem to lower DHT levels, thus causing an estrogen imbalance as well. This is b/c DHT helps keep E in check naturally. Tren can't convert to E, but can still have an effect on Estrogen through this pathway. Running something very androgenic like dplex would help keep DHT levels good, if not better during a cycle with tren. I think this is why there is good success with epi/tren, since epi is dht based (although not as strong dht wise as dplex), it can help with some neg sides of tren, but not all.

R

rob88

Awards
I had looked into running dplex along with xtren but I wanted to go with non methyl so I choose pstanz hopefully it does the job for me I have seen other people have success with the stack

H

hagels316

Awards
Yeah, I think Pstanz is a good non meth choice. I will be interested in seeing your ending results later.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
When are you going to start this cycle?

R

rob88

Awards
The p-stanz is in the mail I hope I get it by Friday and will start it on Saturday