Long Term Storage of PH/DS

1. Question Long Term Storage of PH/DS

What is the best way to store PH/PS for the long term? I was going to make some large purchases in anticipation of a ban. I was going to refrigerate or freeze them. Any other ideas?

2. ^^ Also like to know. Was going to freeze mine, but would any degrading occur during the thawing process?

3. I vacuum seal ANY supps that I know I won't be using in the near future. I just toss them in a duffle bag in the closet after that
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I vacuum seal ANY supps that I know I won't be using in the near future. I just toss them in a duffle bag in the closet after that
    I was thinking about the doing the same, but aren't the bottles sealed already.

5. They're probably not air tight though. I do occasionally keep stuff in the fridge, but I don't take it out once I do that. I just leave that bottle in the fridge until I finish the product.

6. Quote Originally Posted by badbart View Post
    I was thinking about the doing the same, but aren't the bottles sealed already.
    there not always perfect. i would think vacuum sealing them and then freezing them would be the best way but i could be wrong. i put mine in a ziplock bag and freeze them but a vacuum sealer would be far superior to a ziplock

Similar Forum Threads

1. Long-term storage of supplements
    By ward0351 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 08:29 PM
  2. LONG TERM STORAGE OF AAS
    By samva777 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 11:29 AM
  3. Long term IGF1lr3 storage options
    By phaeton66 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6