Bunk Beastdrol?

wazzabe4747

Awards
Alright guys, first off I just wanna say that I'm not making any accusations. I just wanted to ask around and see if anyone else had similar experiences. That being said, I just finished up a 4 week cycle of beastdrol (10, 20, 20, 30) and I have to say I haven't noticed much in the way of results or even sides. I won't lie, my diet was pretty dirty (as long as it had protein and calories I ate it) but all the more reason I should've put on some size and strength, right? I stuck to a 5 day split (Mon - Fri), trained hard and took the weekends to rest. My weight stayed almost exactly the same and strength went up maybe a little but nothing like what I've heard from other guys taking SD. As far as side effects I experienced very mild back pumps maybe the first or second week but they stopped eventually and I had the occasional headache but my BP was in check. No acne, no testicular shrinkage, increase or decrease in libido, no aggression or lethargy. For support supps I was taking milk thistle and hawthorne berry (which I started a week before and continued throughout the cycle) saw palmetto and taurine. I have clomiphene which I feel like I'm wasting but started today bc I don't wanna take any chances. Any ideas abt what went wrong?

Thanks

MacTruck33

Awards
I kind of experienced the same thing although the gains were mild and the sides were prevalent.

hagels316

Awards
With all the other good SD clones out there, beast is well overpriced IMO.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
where are all the reps when their needed? hhhmmmmmm!!!!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you used SD before? May be a non-responder, certainly sounds like you had some of the sides associated with many oral steroids.

wazzabe4747

Awards
Have you used SD before? May be a non-responder, certainly sounds like you had some of the sides associated with many oral steroids.
No this was my first SD cycle. That sounds like a possibility. I've used Havoc, Spawn and M14-E in the past with very good results and similar sides.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Correct me if I'm reading wrong but you are stating that you had a poor diet. 3-4 weeks of a strong, fast acting steroid is not a lot of time for your body to grow if you are not eating right. If you're not tracking your macros and eating a somewhat clean diet you can forget the maximum results. I don't know what your training was like, but I have not really seen too many people state that they had back pumps unless the product was working. Hell, when I ran superdrol I didn't even get back pumps and I still gained a good amount. Diet is always going to take the cake on anything you do and if it's not spot on your going to be wasting your money whether it's on a designer steroid, OTC Natty Test booster or illegal AAS... My two cents

As far as the comments in this thread about pricing, no other clone has 500mg of LCLT added into every capsule. There are various studies showing the effects of carnitine when added to the diet which indicate that it assists with lean gains.

Mr Supps also ships free of charge, and discount codes are readily available. User logs are all over the internet on different boards and it is a powerful, effective designer.

As far as what Ryansm is saying, certain folks always turn out to be non responders to different compounds. Some are even bold enough to call injectible test nothing more than a powerful libido booster. The non responder thing is a possibility, one that I would list second, only to diet. Again, you did state that your diet was poor.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you didnt give enough info in the diet range dude, how many calories did you consume on a daily basis?

If they where dirty and you ate enough you will still grow- at least i did on one of my bulks

but if you ate dirty but didnt get enough protein etc- you wont grow

so more info is needed

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
N2BM does offer a money back guarantee.
This^

OP, if you have proof of purchase, and you are not satisfied, contact MrSupps and you will be taken care of.

PM me if you need further assistance.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My first bulk I grew on 4 double chese burgers and weight gainers ect and still grew muscle and fat in proper proportions. Macros matter alot to maximize lean gains but above all calorie intake is what matters. You can grow on pizza only if you wanted too.

Your only the second or third person who had make bunk beastdrol threads, so I'd still say it was prob good to go and there must have been some other problem. I mean eating maintainance there's no reason to not have a 8 lb jump of glycogen and water.

wazzabe4747

Awards
Thanks for all the replies guys. Like I said, I'm not making any accusations, just asking. And yes my diet was dirty but not even putting on a couple pounds? Come on. I was taking in 3000+ calories and at least 200-250g of protein daily. I still have faith in n2bm because almost everything I've read and heard says they're 100% legit.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was taking in 3000+ calories and at least 200-250g of protein daily.
Is that above your maintenance level? I know plenty of guys who take in that and lose weight. Also taken into consideration that you're training hard, and you may need more.

I'm not saying that's the case because obviously you know your body, but just curious.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that above your maintenance level? I know plenty of guys who take in that and lose weight. Also taken into consideration that you're training hard, and you may need more.

I'm not saying that's the case because obviously you know your body, but just curious.
yeah im taking in 3300 calories and shedding fat

3000+ calories isnt that much really

you should have still seen a weight gain though

when i bulk i like to hit 4k

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
As far as the comments in this thread about pricing, no other clone has 500mg of LCLT added into every capsule. There are various studies showing the effects of carnitine when added to the diet which indicate that it assists with lean gains.
don't spout your bull**** here dude, my professor just explained to us yesterday that carnitine introduced through diet doesn't help with muscle growth or performance in anyway, I'd love to see you show the empirical evidence that you claim exists, GTFO

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Even with a poor diet, you would have known you were "on". Sounds like you got a ****ty bottle. I ran Beastdrol and ****ing loved it. Have another bottle stashed away. Hopefully it's as good as the first one.

And LCLT has been shown to up regulate androgen receptors in studies.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
don't spout your bull**** here dude, my professor just explained to us yesterday that carnitine introduced through diet doesn't help with muscle growth or performance in anyway, I'd love to see you show the empirical evidence that you claim exists, GTFO
LCLT is one of the few compounds that has actually been studied and proven effective. Theres lots of studies on it.

http://journals.lww.com/acsm-msse/Abstract/2006/07000/Androgenic_Responses_to_Resistance_Exercise_.13.aspx

Over the recovery period, LCLT reduced the amount of exercise-induced muscle tissue damage, which was assessed via magnetic resonance imaging scans of the thigh
These data support the use of LCLT as a recovery supplement for hypoxic exercise
http://journals.lww.com/acsm-msse/Abstract/2006/07000/Androgenic_Responses_to_Resistance_Exercise_.13.aspx

LCLT supplementation upregulated AR content

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Thanks for all the replies guys. Like I said, I'm not making any accusations, just asking. And yes my diet was dirty but not even putting on a couple pounds? Come on. I was taking in 3000+ calories and at least 200-250g of protein daily. I still have faith in n2bm because almost everything I've read and heard says they're 100% legit.
Dude, I think you just answered your own question. 3000 cals and you weigh over 200lbs? I'm 196 right now and I just started a cycle of Diesel and I take in well over 4000 cals per day. I'm constantly eating and snacking throughout the day. Even if you're eating crappy and take in 4000+, you're bound to grow.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
where are all the reps when their needed? hhhmmmmmm!!!!
It might be helpful to post this in their section here as opposed to the general anabolics section if you want the quickest rep response.

catty66

catty66

Awards
Very strange. First time I have ever read of somebody not responding to Beastdrol. Diet is key for me when ever I do any designers. No matter if I am bulking or trying to recomp. When doing superdrol, I love to pound complex carbs.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
. Any ideas abt what went wrong?

Thanks
Are you absolutely sure you were gettting 307 grams or more of protein every day?

EDIT:

I was taking in 3000+ calories and at least 200-250g of protein daily. I still have faith in n2bm because almost everything I've read and heard says they're 100% legit.
That's nowhere near enough to gain any meaningful weight.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Something to consider is your activity level. I was eating 10,000 calories plus when competing and struggled to keep my weight up at times. Diet is not just about the macros, and amount of calories eaten, it is VERY complex, and completely on an individual bases. Add in hormones and it gets even trickier. Since you were experiencing effects of a strong oral, I would base your results on either being a non-responder and/or diet, not a bunk product, jmo.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Something to consider is your activity level. I was eating 10,000 calories plus when competing and struggled to keep my weight up at times. Diet is not just about the macros, and amount of calories eaten, it is VERY complex, and completely on an individual bases. Add in hormones and it gets even trickier. Since you were experiencing effects of a strong oral, I would base your results on either being a non-responder and/or diet, not a bunk product, jmo.
True....SD is just a very unpredictable product IMO(which is why I'm not fond of it)

MacTruck33

Awards
I have no complaints with price or anything. I did 4 weeks at 20mg (highest and longest ive gone) I had way better gains on Mdrol and less side effects. The nosebleeds on beastdrol were almost too much...I took the usual support supps as well and preloaded like I always do.

I was sick the first week and a half I hopped on so that may have played a role. Ive got atleast 3 cycles left so maybe in about 8-10 weeks ill hop back on and try it out again but im definitly going higher on the celery seed and hawthorne berry to avoid the chronic and bad nosebleeds.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with above posts about diet. Diet is everything on cycle, and without getting enough Cal's or protein it is like spinning your wheels...going nowhere.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
True....SD is just a very unpredictable product IMO(which is why I'm not fond of it)
Huhhhhhhhhhhhh =[............... negged

Nah =]

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in before "there is no bunk beastdrol" and "no such thing as a non responder" & "if you show proof you bought it, you'll get your money back"

wazzabe4747

Awards
ya turns out i underestimated my intake. i ran through a normal day and it came out closer to 4000 calories and around 300g protein. either way its not the end of the world. i may try another cycle sometime or another compound and monitor my diet more closely. the only part i didnt get was that SD is known for pretty bad sides and i barely experienced any of them.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
rep pwr pof 30 and 4 posts ....hmmm PP.just sayin

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
ya turns out i underestimated my intake. i ran through a normal day and it came out closer to 4000 calories and around 300g protein. either way its not the end of the world. i may try another cycle sometime or another compound and monitor my diet more closely. the only part i didnt get was that SD is known for pretty bad sides and i barely experienced any of them.
I suggest you contact NTBM directly in their section here. Their reputation is that they will take good care of you.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Diet is important for gains but even if you're eating like ****, you're still going to feel on. More full throughout the day, more pumps during the workout, mental alpha male feeling, and pretty sure your strength would have increased regardless of diet. My strength went up on a serious cut diet with just AndroHard V1 which isn't 1/10th as strong as SD so no matter what you were eating, you should have gotten stronger.

Youngmoney640

Awards
You are not the only one brother. .

I am on the end of my 3rd week of Beastdrol at 30mg a day... and so far.. nothing.

I have gained 2-3 pounds but that is because of my diet.. i am eating 4300 cals every day. Didn't feel any of the effects i saw in other threads.

One more day and i am stopping it. Might as well have tried other cheaper SD clones out.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
What goes around comes around. I saw the posts by NTBM sh$ttin all over CEL, when similar claims were made about bunk M-Drol. Lucky CEL doesn't do the same back, probably because they don't need anymore credibility.

Reactions: mw1
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe some people are non-responders to certain compounds. I didn't use to believe it, but I ran Beastdrol and got nothing from it either. Just as a test, after a couple weeks opened up some Mdrol I had and popped those for 2 more with same thing...no results.

I bridged into EPI and my gains came on in a hurry, so my opinion is the non responder theory

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so my opinion is the non responder theory
Agreed.

If you really want to test it out, give the rest to a friend and see how they respond; especially if they've already used SD and it worked out well ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed.

If you really want to test it out, give the rest to a friend and see how they respond; especially if they've already used SD and it worked out well ;)
That is exactly what I intend to do, because it is something that I really want to know and see if it proves what I believe

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
That is exactly what I intend to do, because it is something that I really want to know and see if it proves what I believe
Sorry but I find it hard to believe that you can be a "non-responder" of something as potent as SD.

JT SAINT

Awards
dont mean to be rude with off topic but i need tamoxifen n i don't know where to get it...helpppp!!!!!!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Send me a order receipt.. Prove to me you bought a bottle. Anyone making this kind of a claim just prove to me you bought a bottle and you will get a 100% refund... Send me the prof at [email protected] And get a refund it is that easy and always has been.

Every once in a wile I will see some one make a comment like this however its funny that NO ONE EVER SENDS ME PROF OF BUYING IT TO GET A REFUND?????

There is never ever ever ever a bunk beastdrol ever. And trust me anyone who is not happy with the product will always get a refund its that simple..

what I feel is we got some companies getting people to make these threads/comments here and there and make this retarded comments to get a negative image going!!!

This same comment was made in unreal's thread a few weeks ago. I said the same thing in that thread I am saying in this one.. Send me proof you bought a bottle and I will refund you!!!!!! and it is funny that no one sent me a receipt in that thread and the guy stop talking about it..

Is it possible for some one to run a cycle and not get results from it every once in a blue moon. YA its possible. If that ever does happen that person can get a refund no questions asked just send me a email at [email protected] or give me a call 978 378 4266

ANd to all of my reps when you see a thread like this ( sure more companies will get there reps on the job of doing it) JUst reply with exactly what I am saying now and leave it at that.. ITs real simple. NOt happy with a product get a refund BOOM but please show the prof you bought it... Thank you

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
what a coincidence, i sold my buddy some beastdrol cuz i stacked up on a bunch of bottles. he's in his 4th week and tellin me he lost 5lbs. i honestly think he's a fu****er and just tryin to score on this stuff and act like nothin happened to get his money back. and he's tellin me his diet is high calorie, protein and carbs. why do we have people like this in the world

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
With all the other good SD clones out there, beast is well overpriced IMO.
Needto10 for a 10% discount code and they ship for free. ALso they will be having another buy one get one free sale this month to guys.. Prob in about a week or two.. SO ya the price is perfectly fine with discount and free shipping.. Other then a freak ass thread like this once in a blue moon ( which never seems to have proof they bought it and took it) Their is always nothing but the best reviews about beastdrol and all the products sold at mrsupps.com

Plus unlike almost all the other brands if you do end up not happy with the product then we do extend the 100% refund. PFFFT these days we are growing so fast I would not put it past others to buy a bottle just so they can make these claims now and have a receipt lmao @the sup industry is so loaded with bad peeps it kills me some times. You know until I started sponsoring anabolicminds I had never run into other companies willing to go to such great lengths to phuck over others. It was a real awakening for me!!

I had heard stories that lots of places out there would do things like this or that but I just did not beleive it to be possible. WOW was I wrong though the stories really are true and places really will go to any length to phuck you.

Sending there reps to different stores that sell your products to make attacking reviews, getting employees to make dishonest threads, having your products tested and blowing it out of proportions along with other false claims. Getting people to befriend you and join your rep team so they can see what is going on on your rep forums.. I mean the list goes on and on and I had no Idea there was so many evil nasty people willing to go through all of this crap to attack others???

Well anyway If you were not happy with any product from mrsupps.com just email me [email protected] or call me 978 378 4266 and I will get you a refund for the product right away. Just send back the empty bottle . :swordfight::heart:

Nothing but love and respect for you bro. I know you are new with only 4 post and **** so I do not want you to think I am picking on you or anything. Its not you its the industry lmao... If you did get the product and you are not happy then please please send me a email or call me so I can get you a refund right away bro..

I want people to be happy. I care about the customer and I care about people. If you are not happy then we do not want you money. Take it and go get a another product, and another one, till you find one that you do like... JUst remember when you spend your Money with Needtobuildmuscle.com, Mrsupps.com , or buy a ruthlesssupplements.com product then you can rest assured you get to keep shopping until you find products you absolutely love . Because we will give you or anyone their money back until they are happy. :heart::heart::heart:

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I bet I get o people sending me a email to get a refund..

If you ordered a product or you gave a " friend a product" then you have a order receipt right?? OK and if you were not happy or your friend was not happy then you would want a refund right???? OK then send me a email [email protected] and I will get you a refund..

From this post on I will post up and let everyone know any time I get a email with a order receipt. ANd if you or your friend was the un happy person you can go ahead and post up if you do send that email, and let everyone know if you got a refund or not. Thanks...

When you send me the refund please be sure to send it with your forum name. What ever forum name you are using in this thread. Thank you so much.

oze

oze

Awards
I have a few bottles of Beastdrol/Dieselbolan 2.0 stashed away for some very rainy days in the future, and I have no doubt that the products are legit. Posting on numerous forums (including this), the NTBM guys offer excellent customer service, help, feedback, discounts, 100% money back guarantee (extremely rare for these kinds of product) and everything else under the sun. Plus the hundreds of positive feedback reviews from people around the net.

Probably jsut some bad luck, dude.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
people lie bro, like u said, no receipt so its bull****. im givin my guys money back and gonna break a few of his bones. no way beastdrol is bunk

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry but I find it hard to believe that you can be a "non-responder" of something as potent as SD.
Yes you can be.. And its a pretty known fact that most people who do not respond well to anadrol also do not respond well to superdrol ether. THis is at least what I have found out from feed back and researching the thousands hmm tens of thousands of people who have used beastdrol over the years.

ON every steroid forum you will see huge threads about Dbal Vs Anadrol
And it seems the people who love anadrol really really love anadrol. The people who do not like it just do not respond to it well. This is why they love dbal more. ANyone who does respound well to anadrol will always pick Anadrol over Dbals though..

For the most part the same people Who do not like anadrol do not like superdrol ether. Just something I have observed over the last 3 years Beastdrol has been around. Because I have given many refunds for beastdrol. Its Not like everyone who was not happy with the product did not have a receipt. Just kind of more like a little over half.

I sold beastdrol my self for about a year and a half, and now Mrsupps.com has been selling it for about a year and a half. In the last 3 years I would say only about 25% of the people I have seen make a public complaint have ever come to me with a proof of purchase after I offered them the refund that we have always given anyone who is not happy..

I think IN 3 years I have seen 10-15 Tops comments about not getting great gains or not being happy. About 5 of them sent me a email or called and gave me a order number and got a refund.

SO I think for being around as long as it has, and selling as many bottles as it has. THis is a pretty good record. If anyone can find more comments from people who bought and paid for the product then that.. Then please show me. I would not want my record to be wrong..

Pretty sure I am about dead on though. And in the end anyone can and always has been able to get a refund. SO there is never ever ever a worry when buying a product from Mrsupps.com or needtobuildmuscle.com.... NEVER!!!! :unitedstates::unitedstates::unitedstates:

BTW right now we are having a big 25% off sale from now until the end of the month at Needtobuildmuscle.com JUst use the discount code needto25
and everything in the store is 25% off plus free shipping.

NOw the best product,best customer service, and the best price on it all till the end of the month!!

Reactions: mw1
needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
we looked at the potential for a supplement called carnitine-l-tartrate (CLT) to improve muscle growth, strength, and recovery. In this article, we’ll take a look at the theoretical basis for CLT to improve something even more elusive—neural performance and recovery.

LCLT is the most bioavailable form of the common fat loss supplement carnitine. Although it’s generally not marketed for performance and strength, recent data have emerged to suggest that it may play a positive role in these processes. Information on neural stress and recovery is limited, but a tenuous connection can be made between our applied physiology and supplementation.

Recall that LCLT use results in both improved muscular performance and an increase in muscle testosterone receptors. The implications of the former are clear, but it is the latter effect that may be neurally ergogenic. That is because the more docking sites we have available for the anabolic hormone testosterone, the greater its ability to deliver its powerful message.

Getting neural

For the most part, exercise physiology has a decent understanding of muscle stress and recovery, which means that we have a few good ideas about how to improve or even optimize them. However, strength athletes are often more concerned about nervous system stresses, the details of which are far more obscure. After all, it’s easy enough to perform some kind of exercise intervention and take a muscle biopsy to see what’s going on. However, you can’t just cut out someone’s nerves for a study.

This lack of information is unfortunate considering that it is these nerve cells (a.k.a. neurons) that transmit all of the signals from our brain to our limbs (among other things). More specifically, it is our motor neurons that are in contact with our muscles, which deliver the message to contract. As we adapt in our training, our neurons are better able to transmit these signals, which is one of the more important mechanisms of becoming stronger, and we are better able to resist fatigue.

Androgenic adaptation

There are plenty of data to show the relation between testosterone and our neural development, protection, and adaptation. That is to say that androgens acting directly on our nerve cells are largely responsible for the changes that occur, and this can ultimately lead to performance. For example, during exogenous anabolic use, neurons grow in size. This size increase can lead to greater signal transmission to our working muscle as well as a resistance to neural fatigue (i.e. improved strength and strength endurance).

Interestingly, it is this specific “connection” or signaling area that ends up receiving much of the benefit from androgen use because this is where androgen receptor up-regulation occurs during androgen use. Again, more androgen receptors mean that more growth and recovery signals can be delivered to the cell.

Up-regulation: An ideal mechanism

If we consider the effect of increasing androgen uptake due to an increase in receptors, we can begin to see why this is such a powerful mechanism of action. In traditional hormonal manipulation schemes, it is our goal to increase the quantity of hormone in the blood. This transient effect usually has some kind of backlash in which the hormonal concentration is ultimately reduced, thus largely negating any positive outcome. However, by simply increasing the number of docking sites for the hormone, we’re actually increasing the clearance of the hormone from the blood. This signals the brain that we’re running low on that hormone after which more of it will be produced.

It’s clear that this latter mechanism is not only far more elegant but also more effective for our purposes.

Putting it all together

The point of all of this is that an increase in androgen receptor content in our working nerve cells would ultimately result in positive adaptations for strength and performance. If you’ll recall that LCLT has the ability to elevate muscle androgen receptor content in response to training, the picture will become clearer.

If LCLT can exert its protective effect on our working nerve cells, particularly at the level of the nerve-muscle connection, we’ll reap the benefit of increased androgenic adaptation. In fact, if such an adaptation exists, this could be the first supplement available to improve neural functioning and recovery.

Because neural recovery is far more limiting to performance and training than muscle recovery, the implications are quite powerful.

Summary

Although direct evidence for the performance enhancing effect of LCLT exists, there is a theoretical basis for this supplement to positively interact with our nerve cells. Such an interaction would entail an increase in androgen receptor content, which would lead to greater anabolic signal delivery. In turn, this would ultimately increase strength, performance, and recovery at the neural level.

Where do you get LCLT? I’ve been asked this quite a bit lately so it’s worth discussing here. LCLT is a ubiquitous product. You simply have to read the actual label to ensure that the “l-carnitine” you’re looking at is actually LCLT.

How much do you use? I recommend starting with 1.5 grams per 200 lbs with a minimum of 1 gram for lighter athletes. Moving up from 200 lbs would involve non-linear scaling, depending on numerous factors. The optimization of such a protocol is currently in development, and I’ll report on it shortly.

Human Performance Laboratory, Department of Kinesiology, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT 06269-1110, USA. [email protected]

PURPOSE: The purpose of this investigation was to determine the effects of 3 wk of L-carnitine L-tartrate (LCLT) supplementation and post-resistance-exercise (RE) feeding on hormonal and androgen receptor (AR) responses. METHODS: Ten resistance-trained men (mean+/-SD: age, 22+/-1 yr; mass, 86.3+/-15.3 kg; height, 181+/-11 cm) supplemented with LCLT (equivalent to 2 g of L-carnitine per day) or placebo (PL) for 21 d, provided muscle biopsies for AR determinations, then performed two RE protocols: one followed by water intake, and one followed by feeding (8 kcal.kg body mass, consisting of 56% carbohydrate, 16% protein, and 28% fat). RE protocols were randomized and included serial blood draws and a 1-h post-RE biopsy. After a 7-d washout period, subjects crossed over, and all experimental procedures were repeated. RESULTS: LCLT supplementation upregulated (P<0.05) preexercise AR content compared with PL (12.9+/-5.9 vs 11.2+/-4.0 au, respectively). RE increased (P<0.05) AR content compared with pre-RE values in the PL trial only. Post-RE feeding significantly increased AR content compared with baseline and water trials for both LCLT and PL. Serum total testosterone concentrations were suppressed (P<0.05) during feeding trials with respect to corresponding water and pre-RE values. Luteinizing hormone demonstrated subtle, yet significant changes in response to feeding and LCLT. CONCLUSION: In summary, these data demonstrated that: 1) feeding after RE increased AR content, which may result in increased testosterone uptake, and thus enhanced luteinizing hormone secretion via feedback mechanisms; and 2) LCLT supplementation upregulated AR content, which may promote recovery from RE.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?Db=pubmed&Cmd=ShowDetailView&TermToSearch=16826026&ordinalpos=3&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

Hey bro.. I respect what you have to say. However I would respect it a whole lot more if you learned how to speak to others in a respectful manner. Kind of like adults do if you know what I mean? I think we can all speak to each other with respect around here? I know He did not attack you, call you names, or speak rudely to you in anyway. At least I do not think he did?

Anyway LCLT up regulates the androgen receptor and when combined with a androgenic compound like Beastdrol/Superdrol it does make the steroid more powerful. I am sure other companies have superdrol that is of the same quality as beastdrol is. Matter of fact I know there is. A few I have liked in the pas was Purus labs, Transforms, And Applied nutriceuticals..
However I have talked to thousands of people who have used many other brands who say they are much more happy with the Beastdrol product and feel it to be stronger.

I am simple telling you what has been reported to me by many. Ya I am sure I have had smoke blown up my ass a few times but not by that many. The added TCLT does enhance the anabolic/anadrolic effects of the steroid. Or enhances the bodies ability to utilize it.

References

Herbst KL, Bhasin S (2004) Testosterone action on skeletal muscle. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care 7(3):271–7.

Jones KJ, Brown TJ, Damaser M (2001) Neuroprotective effects of gonadal steroids on regenerating peripheral motoneurons. Brain Res Brain Res Rev 37(1–3):372–82.

Jordan CL, Price RH Jr, Handa RJ (2002) Androgen receptor messenger RNA and protein in adult rat sciatic nerve: Implications for site of androgen action. J Neurosci Res 69(4):509–18.

Kraemer WJ, Volek JS, French DN, Rubin MR, Sharman MJ, Gómez AL, Ratamess NA, Newton RU, Jemiolo B, Craig BW, Häkkinen K (2003) The effects of L-carnitine L-tartrate supplementation on hormonal responses to resistance exercise and recovery. J Strength Cond Res 17(3):455–62.

Kraemer WJ, Spiering BA, Volek JS, Ratamess NA, Sharman MJ, Rubin MR, French DN, Silvestre R, Hatfield DL, Van Heest JL, Vingren JL, Judelson DA, Deschenes MR, Maresh CM (2006) Androgenic responses to resistance exercise: Effects of feeding and l-carnitine. Med Sci Sports Exerc 38(7):1288–96.

Kujawa KA, Jacob JM, Jones KJ (1993) Testosterone regulation of the regenerative properties of injured rat sciatic motor neurons. J Neurosci Res 35(3):268–73.

Monks DA, O’Bryant EL, Jordan CL (2004) Androgen receptor immunoreactivity in skeletal muscle: enrichment at the neuromuscular junction. J Comp Neurol 473(1):59–72.

O’Bryant EL, Jordan CL (2005) Expression of nuclear receptor coactivators in androgen-responsive and -unresponsive motoneurons. Horm Behav 47(1):29–38.

Spiering BA, Kraemer WJ, Vingren JL, Hatfield DL, Fragala MS, Ho JY, Maresh CM, Anderson JM, Volek JS (2007) Responses of criterion variables to different supplemental doses of L-carnitine L-tartrate. J Strength Cond Res 21(1):259–64.

:heart::heart::heart:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to agree with Mr. Chase here. there are non-responders, shoot I ran a very reputable M1T back in the days and only used half the bottle with great success. Gave the other half to a buddy and nada.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Send me a order receipt.. Prove to me you bought a bottle. Anyone making this kind of a claim just prove to me you bought a bottle and you will get a 100% refund... Send me the prof at [email protected] And get a refund it is that easy and always has been.

Every once in a wile I will see some one make a comment like this however its funny that NO ONE EVER SENDS ME PROF OF BUYING IT TO GET A REFUND?????

There is never ever ever ever a bunk beastdrol ever. And trust me anyone who is not happy with the product will always get a refund its that simple..

what I feel is we got some companies getting people to make these threads/comments here and there and make this retarded comments to get a negative image going!!!

This same comment was made in unreal's thread a few weeks ago. I said the same thing in that thread I am saying in this one.. Send me proof you bought a bottle and I will refund you!!!!!! and it is funny that no one sent me a receipt in that thread and the guy stop talking about it..

Is it possible for some one to run a cycle and not get results from it every once in a blue moon. YA its possible. If that ever does happen that person can get a refund no questions asked just send me a email at [email protected] or give me a call 978 378 4266

ANd to all of my reps when you see a thread like this ( sure more companies will get there reps on the job of doing it) JUst reply with exactly what I am saying now and leave it at that.. ITs real simple. NOt happy with a product get a refund BOOM but please show the prof you bought it... Thank you
Response to your Bolded:
Thats the way it ALWAYS is no one ever comes forward

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Response to your Bolded:
Thats the way it ALWAYS is no one ever comes forward
Just have to stay on your toys and catch them and call them on it as quick as you can. I am sure you have seen more then you fare share of that kid of that kind of thing too. I used a P-mag product once and was pretty impressed with it.. Wanted to try it because it was a seemed a bit different and at the time no one else had anything like it.. Not one of the cheaper compounds though..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chacheeman Anabolics 33
Supplements 6
Post Cycle Therapy 22
Anabolics 7
brandlife Anabolics 19