S-Drol cycle coming to an end

Alwayssee333

Alwayssee333

Awards
My S-Drol cycle is coming to and end next week. I ran 10/20/20/20. I was wondering if there was a weak ph I could run for about 2 more weeks, before starting my pct, in an effort to solidify my gains. I would be looking for something that is at least 1/2(hepatoxic) as superdrol. I was thinking somewhere along the lines of epistane, but a little less harsh.

youngguns555

Awards
ostarine would probably be your best bet and would help you keep progressing

Alwayssee333

Alwayssee333

Awards
Has this even been released yet? It appears that Ostarine is owned by GTx inc. Still in clinical trials?

((2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide)

If I was able to start this "SARM" would it require the use of a "SERM" aftewards or would I be able to take the SERM and SARM together as PCT.

DevlinRD

Awards
Has this even been released yet? It appears that Ostarine is owned by GTx inc. Still in clinical trials?

((2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide)

If I was able to start this "SARM" would it require the use of a "SERM" aftewards or would I be able to take the SERM and SARM together as PCT.
you can find sarms on chemical research websites. but the trusted site i was at sells S4 for 200 bucks...

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
u shoulda bridged some protomax or halo from week 2 but ya ostra would be nice

youngguns555

Awards
i would just throw the ostarine in my pct along with a serm

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine isn't suppressive, which means you could get rebound gyno as your test restarts. Birdging to osta is retarded, just use it in PCT.

Epistane is the right PH for this, other weaker steroids don't kick in fast enough, or just suck (halodrol). Alternatively, simply consider a lower dose of superdrol as you continue to solidify gains.

Alwayssee333

Alwayssee333

Awards
Epistane is the right PH for this, other weaker steroids don't kick in fast enough, or just suck (halodrol). Alternatively, simply consider a lower dose of superdrol as you continue to solidify gains.
I had thought of lowering to 10mg of superdrol for week 5, but was worried that decreasing my daily dosage by such a large amount (50%) might create an environment where an estrogen spike could be a possibility. I would have a window of at least 12 hours where I would have very low levels of the compound in my system.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
I was just reading an interesting article from Russianstar that theorizes that the s-drol rebound gyno may be prolactin based.
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/pro-hormone-natural-steroids-steroid-alternatives/157075-beastdrol-superdrol-prolactin-faq.html

Along with letro and aromasin it may be a good idea to have Prami/caber and l-dopa on hand...

I will be again be using Ostarine 12.5/ED in PCT in a few weeks. Well worth it IMO. So far there is only one place I trust for Ostarine. It is advertized on this page.

Alwayssee333

Alwayssee333

Awards
You must have been referring to a pop up. Nobody advertising on this page sells SARMS. Maybe you were referring to the advertisement at the bottom center of this page and didn't realize that it changes everytime the page is viewed/refreshed.