GYNO help from tren/test e

blakeout

Awards
Hi, this is my first thread and i would like some advice ASAP. I am 26, 5'8", 180. I used tren xtreme off and on through college and developed a small bump under my nipple, but it goes away with time. The cycle i am currently on looks like this:
Weeks 1-4: 120mg 19-norandrosta ED + 500mg test e per week + .5 mg arimidex ED + 1 mg finasteride ED

Weeks 5-10: 600mg test e per week + .5mg arimidex ED + 1 mg finasteride ED
* i started to really notice sensitive nipples and larger lump and peck getting more triangular at the nipple during these weeks so switched AI to letro

Weeks 10-12: 600mg test e per week + 2.5mg Letro ED (incremented up) + 1 mg finasterideED

I am in week 11. Should i continue with the Letro till the end of the cycle and then switch to Nolva (10 days after last shot) for PCT (i have 3 shots left of test e)? Or any other recommendations? I have Nolva, Clomid, Letro, Arimidex, Cabergoline. Let me know what you would do to kill the gyno in this situation. Thanks a lot.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I would continue as you have been until your last shot then over the next 10-14days til u start PCT start to taper the letro. I am not a fan of AIs in PCT. So after 10-14days after last shot start Nolva 20mgs for 4 wks and then i like to add clomid also 100mg the first 3 days then 50mg after that for 4 wks. Then see where everything is...

If you still have the lump after a month after PCT you can try to use letro to shrink it further. Ramp up to the 2-2.5mg dose over a few days. Keep it at that dose til the gyno shrinks totally. Then slowly taper it down over a wk and add Nolva at 20mg while you taper or right before you start the taper. Then cont the nolva for about 2-2.5wks after you stop the letro. If that doesnt get rid of it and you want it gone... surgery is the only way.

Becareful with what you run from then on.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
DO NOT USE LETRO IN PCT!

when you come off of it your estrogen is going to SKYROCKET

omg

okay, you COULD have prolactin related gyno- if this is the case NO AI in the world is going to help you.

get your hands on some caber or prami ASAP and RESEARCH how to dose this stuff- im not going to lay it all out for you brotha

next in pct this is what i would do

for the last week of your cycle

dose letro at 1.25mgs EVERYDAY- high dose? yes- will it kill ANY estrogen related gyno- its your best bet besides surgery

now then

in the second week DROP letro and introduce aromasin aka exemestane- this is a suicide AI

when you come off letro you have a rebound of estrogen- aromasin will CONTROL the estrogen keeping it from getting out of hand

you can use aromasin in PCT because if you use a SERM (which i pray you do for your sake) your estrodiol WILL raise- armoasin will help control this

good luck

blakeout

Awards
Thanks for the helpful advice guys.
I'm sure it gives you a headache to always have to bail out new people (like me) and their cycle problems. But I appreciate you taking the time to reply. I will research up on the caber and aromasin dosage like you suggested.

...Any other experienced guys with any input/suggestions on this?

blakeout

Awards
So I am going to taper down and drop the Letro right before PCT and start the ememestane (aromasin).

Can I continue to take the Caber in PCT?

For PCT I am going to take Toremifene (instead of Tamox since I took a 19-nor) along with the Exemestane and Clomid.

The toremifene is a last minute decision, should I switch back to Nolva? (I start PCT in about 5-7 days)