Clomid dosing suggestions

MattS97

Awards
Just finished running a cycle of Max-LMG, Superdrol, and Halodrol. Have a test booster along with Clomid. Should I be running 75/75/50/50? Or 50/50/50/50? The bottle is only 60ml so if I were to do the first listed dosing it wouldn't quite last a full 4 weeks, but I think it would help more the wicked estrogen rebound from Superdrol. Any criticism or suggestions would help a ton

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
There's gonna be a lot of different opinions on it, but personally I like 100 (for a few days) then 50/35/35. 50 for 4 weeks is usually the general suggestion.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Max-LMG, Superdrol, and Halodrol all at one time?! Geez, are your balls still around? At what dosages and for how long?

MattS97

Awards
Yeah the 50 for all 4 weeks seems to be the most common dosing. And yeah my balls are still visible, surprisingly. I ran 35/25/15mgs...superdrol/halodrol/max-lmg, respectively.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Yeah the 50 for all 4 weeks seems to be the most common dosing. And yeah my balls are still visible, surprisingly. I ran 35/25/15mgs...superdrol/halodrol/max-lmg, respectively.
Wow, 35mg SD for 4 weeks?! :dead: And 15mg LMG is waaaay too low to even notice anything but with the other two I guess it really doesn't matter.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Yeah LMG needs to be around 90mg/day. Helluva stack with SD. Hdrol is way too low too. At 35mg/day of SD for 4 weeks you might be shutdown pretty hard. Maybe do 100/50/50/50.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill do the 50/50/50/50。

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
I would suggest:

Example 1:
Weeks 1-4 --> Clomid 100 | 75 | 50 | 25 mg ED

Example 2:
Weeks 1-4 --> Clomid 100 | 50 | 50 | 25 mg ED

MattS97

Awards
So apparently I must have been completely out of it last night when I gave you guys the dosing for my cycle. It was actually supposed to say 70/50/30mg...superdrol/halodrol/max-lmg. It ended up being a pretty solid cycle, gained 18lbs in those 4 weeks plus all my lifts went up significantly.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I hope you're still out of it... 70mg of SD?

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
i prefer 100/50/50/50 if im really shut down....dont like the 100 very long as my vision gets cloudy

MattS97

Awards
Yeah that 70mg is right, but chances are I am still out of it because I think my test levels are non-existent right now. I'm just waiting for this estrogen rebound to try and bend me over

MattS97

Awards
And running clomid at 100mgs for a couple days does seem extremely high, I started yesterday and just went ahead and ran it at 75mgs

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Man, you better go get some bloods done. Honestly I'm surprised you aren't in the hospital from that.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Is this guy still around? If you are may I ask where you receive your cycle advice? Second, have you ever had your lipids checked? I was literally out of my mind on 30mg of Original AX Superdrol. I cannot imagine 70mg and running others too? What werethe gains like? 100mg of Clomid gave me AWFUL nosebleeds. Steer clear of 100mg. :)