H-Drol Question

davinb09

Awards
Hello, I am looking at starting a cycle of H-Drol here in the near future after some more research. But before I get to far into this I had a inportant question.
I am looking at starting a new job which required drug testing. Would getting on an H-Drol cycle show up as anything in the testing results? If so, how long after the cycle would it still show up? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Hello, I am looking at starting a cycle of H-Drol here in the near future after some more research. But before I get to far into this I had a inportant question.
I am looking at starting a new job which required drug testing. Would getting on an H-Drol cycle show up as anything in the testing results? If so, how long after the cycle would it still show up? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Depends on the type of drug test. If it's just a standard 5 panel test for employment, it'll only show recreational drugs PCP, marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamines/amphetamines and opiates.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Not for a job. They don't test for steroids unless it's a special case. (like law enforcement..sometimes) Usually a job drug test is for marijuana, crack, narcotics, etc. What kind of work are you in?

PVswoll

Awards
Even if you were tested it doesnt show up, dont worry, its a weak PH, i took it, worked well, PCT-Inhibit E, and took cycle assist with it, GL !

davinb09

Awards
I am going into law enforcement. Acedemy starts in a couple of months.

2die4

2die4

Awards
I am going into law enforcement. Acedemy starts in a couple of months.
I think i read somewhere that they do test for that, if you are trying to be a cop.. im not sure 100% but i wouldn't risk it period!!!

davinb09

Awards
True, but another question would be, how long would it be in your system after finishing a cycle?

chubbsthedog6

Awards
this definitely shows up in a drug test PVswoll, its a steroid no matter how weak it is

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't risk it man, just wait until after they test you, waiting a few weeks is not the end of the world in the grand scheme of things. I doubt you'll find a 100% guaranteed answer no here for how long it'll stay in your system, most oral steroids would have you test positive for at least 7-10 days. I still feel Hdrol in my system for up to 4 days after stopping so if it were me I'd give it at least a month before taking any test but then again no body really knows for sure with these new orals.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Just find out what type of testing they're running because every dept is different. I was an LEO for 4.5 years and was on a PH (LMG) during my hiring phase. I took my full physical and drug when I was only a week into PCT and I cleared.