M1t ????

Outworker

Awards
Hi folks!

This is my first posting at this board.
At first some informations about me:
I'm a 110kg and 2,10m Bodybuilder from Germany (Hamburg).....so please excuse my bad English :)
So here are my questions:

1.At Bodybuilding.com etc. i read some articles about a Pro-Hormon called Methyl-1-Testo and if i believe in those articles this stuff is nearly harmles but super effective. That makes me become suspicious.
How harmless is this stuff?
2.Is it necessary to use something like clomifen after a cycle or is a usual estrogen blocker enough? What do you think about this one? http://www.supermass.com/Static/Products/anti_aromatase_07285-0038.html Is it enough to take only this product for about 4 weeks after a cycle?
3.What about the libido while and after a cycle?

Thank you very much.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Hi folks!
I'm a 110kg and 2,10m Bodybuilder from Germany (Hamburg).....so please excuse my bad English :)

1.At Bodybuilding.com etc. i read some articles about a Pro-Hormon called Methyl-1-Testo and if i believe in those articles this stuff is nearly harmles but super effective. That makes me become suspicious.
Not harmless at all. It is very supressive to natural testosterone production and hard on the liver, like any methylated steroid. That's another point, M1T is very effective, but it has risks, doesn't have a well defined safety profile, and it is a steroid, not a prohormone.

2.Is it necessary to use something like clomifen after a cycle or is a usual estrogen blocker enough? What do you think about this one? http://www.supermass.com/Static/Products/anti_aromatase_07285-0038.html Is it enough to take only this product for about 4 weeks after a cycle?
Anything besides Nolvadex or Clomid wouldn't be suitable for recovery from M1T. Also, most people limit the time on cycle to two weeks with at least two off for recovery, and most probably more time is needed.

Supressed in most cases.

Outworker

Awards
Thanks man!

I inticipated something like this.
But isn't it more than irrresponsible to delineate such a stuff as harmless as the article on bodybuilding.com does?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/m1t.html

If you read this article you will think, that M1T is as dangerous as jellybabies.

greetings from Hamburg

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
If you read this article you will think, that M1T is as dangerous as jellybabies.

greetings from Hamburg
Yes they do make it seem much safer than it is. I suppose if they told the truth of the possible dangers of M1T they would be worried they wouldn't sell as much. Just remember any anabolic has the capability to be dangerous, and methylating a compound amplifies those dangers 10 fold. M1T is by far the most dangerous compound on the market, but it also provides the most gains.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hi folks!

Thank you very much.
Your English is good so I dunno why you should be worried about it.

m-1-t is the first legally obtainable steroid OTC in US because it is not explicitly banned under steroid laws. It is the 17a methyalted form of 1-test (a non-methylated steroid also legal at the moment in the US). Both forms are suppressive to the HPTA and libido (to most users).

Clomid/nolva is the recommendation on this board although other boards feel ok about making 6oxo (or similar) a standard recommendation. I prefer clomid/nolva.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man!
I inticipated something like this.
But isn't it more than irrresponsible to delineate such a stuff as harmless as the article on bodybuilding.com does?
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/m1t.html
greetings from Hamburg
Well they are looking to sell it. I'd say the irresponsible behavior would be to use it without going to someone without an interest in selling it for information. You did the right thing by doing some research first, and it's not like this type of research is hard.

You have to understand I have quite a hard line on this. It's the consumer's responsibility to know what they are putting in their own body, and as long as the claims of the manufacturer aren't too off they can say whatever the hell they please as far as I'm concerned. It's not like BB.com is supressing evidence or anything.

Lich

Banned
Awards
Yes they are looking to sell. But taking in mind that ppl seem to be experiencing a wide range of sides.

Im one of the lucky ones, no lethargy, no aggression, no back pumps, a little supressed appetite, no acne, libido seems fine, if not raised.

Up 12 pnds in 6 days at only 10 mg.

BUT!

Some ppl have gotten bad sides, such as flu like symptoms, VERY painful back pumps, and m1t is hard on the liver.

So if ur going to use it, get 5mg tabs to u can spread ur doses, use some milk thistle at least before and after, and some during ur cycle if ud like as well. Get some hawthorne berry to keep blood pressure low. Get some Nolvadex preferred or even Clomid for proper post cycle therapy.

And yes, 1-testosterone made it through a sort of loop hole and is a 100% legit anabolic steroid, and a strong one at that. So keep that in mind.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Yes they are looking to sell. But taking in mind that ppl seem to be experiencing a wide range of sides.
Im one of the lucky ones, no lethargy, no aggression, no back pumps, a little supressed appetite, no acne, libido seems fine, if not raised.
Up 12 pnds in 6 days at only 10 mg.
Congrats on the gains. I haven't tried M1T yet, but I've done some pretty high dose 1AD and 1 Test transdermal cycles. Like you I never got the bad side, and not only that I was horny as hell.

BUT!
Some ppl have gotten bad sides, such as flu like symptoms, VERY painful back pumps, and m1t is hard on the liver.
So if ur going to use it, get 5mg tabs to u can spread ur doses, use some milk thistle at least before and after, and some during ur cycle if ud like as well. Get some hawthorne berry to keep blood pressure low. Get some Nolvadex preferred or even Clomid for proper post cycle therapy.
That's why I chose Underground Labs version for a planned future cycle. 5mgs a pop and a decent price for the amount you get.

Lich

Banned
Awards
Thats cool man, UG is gr8 to. Same exact price/product.
Anyway what did ur cycle look like and how where ur gains?Just post or pm em ;)

And keep us updated outworker, and feel free to ask more questions!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Thats cool man, UG is gr8 to. Same exact price/product.
Anyway what did ur cycle look like and how where ur gains?Just post or pm em ;)

And keep us updated outworker, and feel free to ask more questions!
Cycles went as such: 1AD 600mg ED for twenty days, Nolva for recovery. First time I tried this I was a moron and used nothing but 6 Oxo for recovery. For the trans it was 400mg a day for five days, 600mg a day for ten, then back down to 400mg for another five, once more nolva for recovery.

Gains are hard to judge as I'm a fat bastard. I used these basically as cutting agents and to break through strength plateaus I'd hit. It's a long story, summed up through college I gained massive weight, was up to 370. Started working out again about a year and half to two years ago. I'm down to 300 now, the PH/PS cycles worked great for maintaining and even increasing strength with a calorie defecit, which was my main goal.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10