Epistane and PCT Question

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if you thought that taking AI's Life Support during an Epi cycle would be fine for Liver support and protecting pretty much everything else.Also,would some ERASE be fine for PCT?Thanks

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
life support/cycle support would be a good choice. for pct id definetly use a SERM like clomid

always_hungry

always_hungry

Awards
Nolv would be good for pct...

JOHN 62

Awards
i always see everyone saying to use a serm in pct like clomid nolvedex,but i think the average person has trouble finding it ,every place i look is rx only. if any one knows different hit me up pm please.looking to do an epi cycle

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i always see everyone saying to use a serm in pct like clomid nolvedex,but i think the average person has trouble finding it ,every place i look is rx only. if any one knows different hit me up pm please.looking to do an epi cycle
be sure to tell google ur looking for a "research chemical"

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Umm,cant find a "research chemical",think ill stick to some erase for PCT.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Yay,found some sites selling "research chemicals",yes i know i cant say the sites,but guys,keep on looking...................................^^^^^^^^^^^

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
And people,i wouldnt need a SERM for the gyno part,because everybody i know says Epi is a GYNO KILLER,people actually have taken Epi to get rid of Gyno.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
And people,i wouldnt need a SERM for the gyno part,because everybody i know says Epi is a GYNO KILLER,people actually have taken Epi to get rid of Gyno.
people have also made their gyno 10x worse by trying to get rid of gyno with epi.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, but this is one of the most stupid things I have read in a while. Dam where are the geniuses that told you that?

I guess if I ever get gyno during PCT, when I'm already shutdown, I'll just grab some EPI instead of my Nolva or Letro.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, but this is one of the most stupid things I have read in a while. Dam where are the geniuses that told you that?

I guess if I ever get gyno during PCT, when I'm already shutdown, I'll just grab some EPI instead of my Nolva or Letro.
Okay smartass,the genius that told me that would be about 15 diff people,i guess my friends and people at the gym are liars,damn liars.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Okay smartass,the genius that told me that would be about 15 diff people,i guess my friends and people at the gym are liars,damn liars.
"Liars" is a strong word - but maybe they are forgetting something ...

Let's stipulate that Epi has anti-gyno effects ... **while you are taking it**.

Once your cycle is over - you are no longer getting the anti-gyno benefit from Epi - but your hormones are out of whack. Your body attempts to bring itself back into balance - and, this is when you are likely to experience Estrogen "rebound" where your Estrogen levels climb higher than normal. This "rebound" can cause gyno - and sometimes does.

Epistane will not protect you from rebound.

I will also say that I "stipulated" that Epi has anti-gyno properties for the purpose of argument. I'm not too sure Epi is really "all that" when it comes to destroying or keeping gyno at bay. I experienced tingly nips while on my Epi cycle. Don't know what was up with that exactly.

But there is no argument at all that it won't protect you from rebound once you're off it.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Most likely not lying to you. They just don't know what they are talking about. Research the science, SERM is a necessary precaution for Epi PCT. Some people are more prone to sides than others. It could be weeks after PCT before your gyno sets in. You're odds of stronger sides are also decided by dosage & length of cycle. I have friends who have gotten away with no SERM & no sides, but I wouldn't roll the dice with b*tch tits.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
Once your cycle is over - you are no longer getting the anti-gyno benefit from Epi - but your hormones are out of whack. Your body attempts to bring itself back into balance - and, this is when you are likely to experience Estrogen "rebound" where your Estrogen levels climb higher than normal. This "rebound" can cause gyno - and sometimes does.

well, there is a thread on this very forum begun by a very respected member of the am community called 'epi - the anabolic gyno destroyer' or something to that effect. easy enough to find.

the rebound effect is entirely another issue.
that is the danger, going from 0 to 110% estrogen in a couple of weeks = potential for 'rebound' gyno.
and this will happen if you use a stong ai (atd is typically the culprit) during pct.
that said, there are and will continue to be lots of doods who do fine without a pharma/research-serm during pct.
they use erase, i3c, sam-e, resveratrol... etc.
i think that hcgenerate or bridge from ntbm would be a good jumpstart beginning a week or two before cycle ends, if not used all the way through.

however, there are some very well regarded chem sites out there.
their products are much less expensive than a comparable otc pct.
try searching extreme peptide ...

another option is to dose the epi in the a.m., workout in the a.m. (earlier is better), and don't dose too high (i like 20mgs).
don't dose anything after maybe 9.
take a test booster if you want in the p.m.
and your body will reduce the epi concentration to mere anti-estrogen levels (5mgs or so) long before the testes start spitting out fresh test early in the sleep cycle.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
TBH ... Toremefene made my transition from cycle to PCT effortless.

I just ended my PCT about three days ago and I don't feel as "alpha" as I did while on it - I think the Torem was also acting as a test booster! LOL

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
"Liars" is a strong word - but maybe they are forgetting something ...

Let's stipulate that Epi has anti-gyno effects ... **while you are taking it**.

I will also say that I "stipulated" that Epi has anti-gyno properties for the purpose of argument. I'm not too sure Epi is really "all that" when it comes to destroying or keeping gyno at bay. I experienced tingly nips while on my Epi cycle. Don't know what was up with that exactly.

But there is no argument at all that it won't protect you from rebound once you're off it.
Of course,im not saying that if you get gyno to start taking epi and it will rid of it,im saying that most of the people that i know that have taken Epi,say they never had any signs of gyno and it even helped out with curing a little bit of gyno from past cycles.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Most likely not lying to you. They just don't know what they are talking about. Research the science, SERM is a necessary precaution for Epi PCT. Some people are more prone to sides than others. It could be weeks after PCT before your gyno sets in. You're odds of stronger sides are also decided by dosage & length of cycle. I have friends who have gotten away with no SERM & no sides, but I wouldn't roll the dice with b*tch tits.
I was being sarcastic about my friends lying to me bruh.