Superdrol Pumps, Cramps, Shin splints

ironjat

ironjat

Awards
Ok, so i just finished a 3 week cycle of SD (M-drol) last week and am now into the 1st week of PCT.

During the cycle (2 weeks in) i started experiencing the expected back pumps and also pumps in my quads as I play hockey and when skating quads are in heavy use.
I was able to somewhat live with the very painful pumps then, and would stretch between shifts (although it slowed me down considerably). I supplemented with Taurine 6g a day at least and potassium in the form of bananas and pills (both didnt help at all)

I am now experiencing bad, bad shin pumps (similar) to shin splints and cant even skate properly anymore, its ruining my game to say the least, any advice on what I can do to combat this?

(0ther then tons of taurine and potassium)

Thanks

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Na, everything will go back to normal in a couple weeks.

I get bad muscle spasms in my quads and calves very easily with the slightest stretching, joint pain, and back pumps on Superdrol. All go away once SD clears my system about 1 week after stopping.

By the way if your purpose was to use Superdrol for hockey, it is not an ideal steroid for athletic purposes IMO.

ironjat

ironjat

Awards
No it wasn't to be used for hockey, I just play rec hockey for fun nothing competitive but I have learned my lesson. Thanks for the info looking forward to it clearing my system.