EQ? Worth it?

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone use EQ, what are your thoughs on it? Just looking for a compound to complement Test next cycle. Thanks

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see much use for it unless you are an athlete using it for sports or you just suck at eating lol.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i vote tren, not an EQ fan

control101

Awards
Eq is a great way to build solid muscle (coupled with test) that you keep after your cycle, gains are slower than say..tren/deca, but its not near as harsh and your endurance is out the roof. I say do it man, its worth it, never done me wrong in the past.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw a friend run a EQ only cycle and he blew up. From everything ive seen id take Deca over EQ.

DKZ

Awards
EQ has to be run for at least 10 weeks, I reckon Deca as well

control101

Awards
EQ has to be run for at least 10 weeks, I reckon Deca as well
^^ This is right, Id personally run EQ for no shorter than 12 weeks, your last 2 weeks of the 12 are going to be your best. From my experience with it.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
I prefer longer duration with low does than say 10/ 12 week cycles. I will be at shortest 16 weeks. I am looking for a lean builder, of quality muscle (diet in check of course) Deca appears to be stronger from feedbck but i like the sound of Eq...

What are you experiences with Eq Control101?

control101

Awards
I prefer longer duration with low does than say 10/ 12 week cycles. I will be at shortest 16 weeks. I am looking for a lean builder, of quality muscle (diet in check of course) Deca appears to be stronger from feedbck but i like the sound of Eq...

What are you experiences with Eq Control101?
Coupled with test, at a lower dosage of 400mg of EQ and 500mg of Test E, I saw really good gains on it, like its been said its a little slower to take affect but your sure to keep 95% of the muscle you build if your diet is in check. It builds quality muscle, even if at a slower pace. Not to mention it doesn't add alot of water weight (with my experience), but I would recommend shooting at 400+mg a week definitely, if I were to use it again id probably shoot 600mg of it and 500 of test. 500/400 protocol is an excellent starting point though. I kickstart that cycle with 21 days of test prop 100mg EoD usually, works wonders. If you run 16wk cycles run the EQ for 15 weeks, or just 1 week shy of your test and your golden! Take care!