Getting Close :) SD/EPI/DERMACRINE

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright I'm pretty sure im done ordering and prepping for my next cycle, I've been analyzing a lot of similar cycles that I liked and decided to throw in some more stuff.

Pre-Cycle: Milk Thistle and Hawthorne Berry for a month before the cycle

On Cycle:
Beastdrol - 20/20/20/30
Epistrong - 00/00/30/45/60/60
HCGenerate weeks 1-6
N2Guard weeks 1-6
Topical Dermacrine weeks 1-6 (I have a couple of bottles, I'm not sure if I should run both this and HCGenerate or save one for pct.. Help there would be nice. I have plenty of everything)
Nizoral 2%

Entire Cycle: Toco-8, Fish Oil, Multi Vitamins, Saw Palmetto etc.(I take this all year round)

Post Cycle:
nolva 20/20/20/20
clomid 50/50/50/50
Unleashed weeks 7-10

Please let me know if you would add or take out anything. Im also going to have two weeks left over of HCGenerate, N2Guard and Topical Dermacrine. So should I run it through PCT? or just save it?

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man...i would use the dermacrine on cycle then the hcgenerate in PCT and run till its gone. Im going to run roughly the same cycle here in about a week but be using helladrol in place of epi.

But ill use derma on cycle with the same supports you have plus the addition of garlic oil and cissus for joints. You will need a joint supplement man this is a dry cycle.

And then PCT im stacking nolva 20/20/10/10 and clomid 50/50/25/25 with SARMS, CLEN, forged steele, and phytoserms 347.

But your layout really does look good man. You could add sarms to PCT and keep the gains coming, its up to you but youll be fine with what you have.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should consider dropping that last week of Beast at 30 mg.

Week 1: Beast 20, Derma 5 pumps, N2GUARD
Week 2: Beast 20, Derma 5 pumps, N2GUARD
Week 3: Beast 30, Derma 5 pumps, Epi 30, N2GAURD
Week 4: Epi 45, Derma 5 pumps, N2GUARD
Week 5: Epi 45, Derma 5 pumps, N2GUARD
Week 6: Epi 45, Derma 5 pumps, N2GAURD
Week 7-10: Nolva 20, Clomid 50, HCGenerate 5 caps a day, N2GUARD, Unleashed

You may go to 60 on Epi if you like but it is on the high side. And don't use Dermacrine during PCT. Just a layout^ you can play around with it.

Sick looking cycle, you have everything good to go.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Are you getting bloodwork done before this cycle to check lipids/hormone levels ?

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good man...i would use the dermacrine on cycle then the hcgenerate in PCT and run till its gone. Im going to run roughly the same cycle here in about a week but be using helladrol in place of epi.

But ill use derma on cycle with the same supports you have plus the addition of garlic oil and cissus for joints. You will need a joint supplement man this is a dry cycle.

And then PCT im stacking nolva 20/20/10/10 and clomid 50/50/25/25 with SARMS, CLEN, forged steele, and phytoserms 347.

But your layout really does look good man. You could add sarms to PCT and keep the gains coming, its up to you but youll be fine with what you have.

alright great, im going to look into the sarms. I still have some time to go till this starts. Thanks again

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should consider dropping that last week of Beast at 30 mg.

Week 1: Beast 20, Derma 5 pumps, N2GUARD
Week 2: Beast 20, Derma 5 pumps, N2GUARD
Week 3: Beast 30, Derma 5 pumps, Epi 30, N2GAURD
Week 4: Epi 45, Derma 5 pumps, N2GUARD
Week 5: Epi 45, Derma 5 pumps, N2GUARD
Week 6: Epi 45, Derma 5 pumps, N2GAURD
Week 7-10: Nolva 20, Clomid 50, HCGenerate 5 caps a day, N2GUARD, Unleashed

You may go to 60 on Epi if you like but it is on the high side. And don't use Dermacrine during PCT. Just a layout^ you can play around with it.

Sick looking cycle, you have everything good to go.
Thats what im talking about. A lot more organized then mine. That looks and sounds great thanks for your input CM, I appreciate it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything looks very familiar to what I'm running. Save you HCGenerate for PCT and do what CM said about dropping that last week of beast

Subbed and along for the ride bro!!

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything looks very familiar to what I'm running. Save you HCGenerate for PCT and do what CM said about dropping that last week of beast

Subbed and along for the ride bro!!
Im not gonna lie a few of your logs inspired me, especially with the derma. Thanks brotha

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
Subbed man.. sounds like this is the best cycle to gain lots of mass and solify the gains.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed man.. sounds like this is the best cycle to gain lots of mass and solify the gains.
yeah buddy, thats the plan. I've been anxious since x-mas when my last cycle ended. I'm ridiculously busy with school and work to commit to a detailed or even a brief log. But maybe by the time Im ready to start this cycle Ill be able to manage my time better. Regardless Ill post my results and opinions.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im not gonna lie a few of your logs inspired me, especially with the derma. Thanks brotha
Thanks a ton bro!! Ill be following close on your log and we can compare notes.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
what!!!?? you stole my cycle! subbed. just got my dermacrine in today, cant wait to start on monday!

good luck broski

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what!!!?? you stole my cycle! subbed. just got my dermacrine in today, cant wait to start on monday!

good luck broski
Yeh I think I can remember helping you make that choice...and a great one at that :biggthumpup:

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol yeah I bet it will become a standard cycle, all the tools are there. Rock nice gains so far for ya on 10mg ehh? haha unbelievable and makes me think. Its only going to get better...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol yeah I bet it will become a standard cycle, all the tools are there. Rock nice gains so far for ya on 10mg ehh? haha unbelievable and makes me think. Its only going to get better...
I have no complaints so far along with no sides either. Here's to us having a great cycle with great gains, and sides we can live with!! Cheers bro :cheers:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Hell I guess SD/EPI/DERMA is the new bridge cycle. THE BRIDGE CYCLE lol

I'm definitely interested to see what happens with your run. Good luck brotha!

catty66

catty66

Awards
You will have great gains with this cycle. My last cycle was very similar. Be careful dosing the superdrol. I got greedy and ran it 20/25/30, then bridged into epi the third week. By the third week the lethargy was kicking my butt. I had a hard time getting through my workouts in the forth week. I added some Dermacrine that helped get through the rest of the cycle with the epi. But it was not the most fun cycle I have ever ran. I had great gains, but if I run that cycle again, I will go 10/15/20 with the Superdrol, still bridging the third week. More is not always better. Good luck! Have some fun.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm with Catty, when bridging with SD, 20 mg is plenty to incorporate into the cycle. I never went over that and had a decent time with my SD/Epi bridge.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have no complaints so far along with no sides either. Here's to us having a great cycle with great gains, and sides we can live with!! Cheers bro :cheers:
couldnt have said it better :You_Rock_Emoticon: lol because it was so fitting

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell I guess SD/EPI/DERMA is the new bridge cycle. THE BRIDGE CYCLE lol

I'm definitely interested to see what happens with your run. Good luck brotha!
Its very catchy haha, I think you've got something here and ahh yeah im stoked!!!

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You will have great gains with this cycle. My last cycle was very similar. Be careful dosing the superdrol. I got greedy and ran it 20/25/30, then bridged into epi the third week. By the third week the lethargy was kicking my butt. I had a hard time getting through my workouts in the forth week. I added some Dermacrine that helped get through the rest of the cycle with the epi. But it was not the most fun cycle I have ever ran. I had great gains, but if I run that cycle again, I will go 10/15/20 with the Superdrol, still bridging the third week. More is not always better. Good luck! Have some fun.
Ugh I know what your saying I actually abused it my last cycle at 30 the entire time then bridged into kata. Im very susceptible to sides ON cycle so the acne I pretty much expected but yeah feeling lethargic at that moment of time would have been an understatement. It was bad, I was considering just running one week at 30 this go round but seeing CM's layout for me looks more then perfect so I cut off that 4th week altogether. I can totally relate to your experience. I want to run it 20/20/20, but im going to see how Rocks dosage works for him before I finalize. Thanks for your input I appreciate it.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome swish. Looks like a great cycle and well planned!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
couldnt have said it better :You_Rock_Emoticon: lol because it was so fitting
Thats great man!! Funny thing is I actually used that in my sig for a while..lol

Ugh I know what your saying I actually abused it my last cycle at 30 the entire time then bridged into kata. Im very susceptible to sides ON cycle so the acne I pretty much expected but yeah feeling lethargic at that moment of time would have been an understatement. It was bad, I was considering just running one week at 30 this go round but seeing CM's layout for me looks more then perfect so I cut off that 4th week altogether. I can totally relate to your experience. I want to run it 20/20/20, but im going to see how Rocks dosage works for him before I finalize. Thanks for your input I appreciate it.
I seriously think starting at 10mg was a very good choice to make. 6 weeks is a decent amount of time to make gains, and there is no need to start off full throttle. Easing into the cycle is better for the body and keeps the side effects down. A steady rising dose is what seems to work the best for most when you look at risk vs. benefit. I dont know that i would run the same 20mg dose for 3 weeks. i wouldn't run a static dose that long

For me, my SD will be run either 10/20/20 or 10/20/30. It will probably not go to 30 but I will consider it if the sides arent a problem.

i'm really looking forward to your run here bud ;)

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats great man!! Funny thing is I actually used that in my sig for a while..lol

I seriously think starting at 10mg was a very good choice to make. 6 weeks is a decent amount of time to make gains, and there is no need to start off full throttle. Easing into the cycle is better for the body and keeps the side effects down. A steady rising dose is what seems to work the best for most when you look at risk vs. benefit. I dont know that i would run the same 20mg dose for 3 weeks. i wouldn't run a static dose that long

For me, my SD will be run either 10/20/20 or 10/20/30. It will probably not go to 30 but I will consider it if the sides arent a problem.

i'm really looking forward to your run here bud ;)
well put, yeah seeing you gained 5 lbs in your first 9 days :head: I see what your saying, like you wouldnt have gained more if you started the dosage at 20 for example just more sides.

MacTruck33

Awards
I did this cycle last spring its the real deal. Hope you have a girlfriend cause dermacrines gonna have you horny as hell.

Also be careful if your susceptible to hairloss cause my hair thinned out on epi and I even saw my hairline receide a bit.

Otherwise good luck man.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well put, yeah seeing you gained 5 lbs in your first 9 days :head: I see what your saying, like you wouldnt have gained more if you started the dosage at 20 for example just more sides.
Exactly.. No need to ever start above 10mg the first week. Then bump up gradually. And in turn you save yourself more SD for your next run.:afro:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did this cycle last spring its the real deal. Hope you have a girlfriend cause dermacrines gonna have you horny as hell.

Also be careful if your susceptible to hairloss cause my hair thinned out on epi and I even saw my hairline receide a bit.

Otherwise good luck man.
This has become a very popular cycle...
Always nice getting that libido boost eh? :147:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Exactly.. No need to ever start above 10mg the first week. Then bump up gradually. And in turn you save yourself more SD for your next run.:afro:
X 2. I honestly wish I would have run my first SD cycle at a lower dosage. Some people who have run multiple DS/AAS cycles don't respond as well to things but take advantage of virgin receptors. KTS bro!

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Otherwise good luck man.
Yeah Ive been with my girl for 3 years now so she knows the deal and is currently "taking advantage of me" being im OFF cycle. So I dont want to spoil it by telling her the positive effects of derma.

I have a good head of hair in general. But while im on cycle my hair will thin out, if its a side. Im the epitome of a hypochondriac regarding my hairline and hairline only while Im ON cycle, I become obcessive at times. I do value my hair very much so my typical duo I use on cycle consists of an oral dht blocker and 2% nizoral. The oral dht blocker I bought was actually a 3 month supply so Im still running it and Im breaking out really bad on my back and chest. So Im going to cut that out for this cycle. It very well could be the combination of my multi vit, fish oil, hawthorne berry, milk thistle, saw pal etc.

So for this cycle to combat any sort of hairloss and to keep my from studying my hairline every time Im in front of the mirror, I decided to run toco-8, nizoral 2%, and actually read a little deeper into my cycle support N2Guard and saw that its great at PREVENTING hair loss on cycle due to:

"Selenium is found in very few food sources, but is an excellent addition to this formula for its ability to block the bad effects of Dihydrotestosterone, such as hair loss. Combined with the retinol we include in the product, it also serves to help eliminate acne."

I was just worried about getting through the sd but now im sketchy with knowing this about epi. Im hoping those 3 will suffice but Im going to do a little more research.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Extras are always great, I can never have too much sd :laugh:

MacTruck33

Awards
Yeah Ive been with my girl for 3 years now so she knows the deal and is currently "taking advantage of me" being im OFF cycle. So I dont want to spoil it by telling her the positive effects of derma.

I have a good head of hair in general. But while im on cycle my hair will thin out, if its a side. Im the epitome of a hypochondriac regarding my hairline and hairline only while Im ON cycle, I become obcessive at times. I do value my hair very much so my typical duo I use on cycle consists of an oral dht blocker and 2% nizoral. The oral dht blocker I bought was actually a 3 month supply so Im still running it and Im breaking out really bad on my back and chest. So Im going to cut that out for this cycle. It very well could be the combination of my multi vit, fish oil, hawthorne berry, milk thistle, saw pal etc.

So for this cycle to combat any sort of hairloss and to keep my from studying my hairline every time Im in front of the mirror, I decided to run toco-8, nizoral 2%, and actually read a little deeper into my cycle support N2Guard and saw that its great at PREVENTING hair loss on cycle due to:

"Selenium is found in very few food sources, but is an excellent addition to this formula for its ability to block the bad effects of Dihydrotestosterone, such as hair loss. Combined with the retinol we include in the product, it also serves to help eliminate acne."

I was just worried about getting through the sd but now im sketchy with knowing this about epi. Im hoping those 3 will suffice but Im going to do a little more research.

Yea my family is prone to hairloss so it was only a matter of time. Still though I had spiked hair for the longest time then 3 years ago I shaved my head and had a military look to it and now my hairlines noticably farther back and in a spot where I have a scar it looks like it stopped growing (near my hairline). So I studied pictures of myself and noticed this problem occured pretty much at the conclusion of my 4 week epi cycle I ran last spring.

Just be careful and you'll love the dermacrine. Your girlfriend is gonna be like my ex when I was on it....Annoyed lol.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea my family is prone to hairloss so it was only a matter of time. Still though I had spiked hair for the longest time then 3 years ago I shaved my head and had a military look to it and now my hairlines noticably farther back and in a spot where I have a scar it looks like it stopped growing (near my hairline). So I studied pictures of myself and noticed this problem occured pretty much at the conclusion of my 4 week epi cycle I ran last spring.

Just be careful and you'll love the dermacrine. Your girlfriend is gonna be like my ex when I was on it....Annoyed lol.
Both my grandfathers had full sets of hair and so does my father and uncles and brothers and cousins but I looked at pictures of myself from before I started ph's and noticed my hairline is much different now. I dont know if thats my hairline maturing or due to ph's because they do thin my hair, but only on cycle. So I dont buy that if you have family pattern baldness "it will just speed up the process". This **** is deadly. To test my cycles the only way I can tell if its moving or not is by taking my middle finger and going from the corner of my hairline to my eyebrow and if it gets passed the second crease of my finger I know its the ph's :lmao:. Since I started overreacting about my hair and study it more, it hasnt changed. It playa sick mind games on me but a lot of people say you either want "hair or muscles". I'm still on top of the fence on this one.