Awards
  • Established
Stats:
6'3
240lbs 18% (Too much fat, I know)
24 yrs
5yrs lifting (1mdrol cycle last year)
4500cals lifting days 3500 off days

Mdrol dosed at 10 ed for 6 weeks (taken pre w/o with 4g fish oil)
Workouts will be 6 days on 1 day off
(edit) cycle support on cylce and pct, creatine nitrate and mesomorph on cylce and pct
I have clomid and nolva on hand, What should PCT look like?

youngguns555

Awards
good luck, i love low dose m drol cycles . Always great gains with minimal water retention

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
for my pct i usually like to throw in:

some type of natty test booster (i like Recycle from purus labs)
D- aspartic acid
creatine
preworkout of choice

and then of course nolva 20/10/10/10 (since its such a low does cycle)
Clomid (50/50/50/50)

i try to keep it a bit simple and not over do it, but i also want enough to keep all my gains from the cycle.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
for my pct i usually like to throw in:

some type of natty test booster (i like Recycle from purus labs)
D- aspartic acid
creatine
preworkout of choice

and then of course nolva 20/10/10/10 (since its such a low does cycle)
Clomid (50/50/50/50)

i try to keep it a bit simple and not over do it, but i also want enough to keep all my gains from the cycle.
This.^ I would also suggest that you look into Suppress-C for cortisol control after cycle. It will help maintain your gains. :)

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
why run the nolva? i just have it on hand IN CASE of gyno. I have the liquid clomid, to bring my test levels back, and i forgot to add Cycle support, but i have all that, and preloaded it for 2weeks. I used leanfx last cycle but figuired i would keep this pct real simple.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
I also have some of the new aps creatine nitrate and mesomorph pre w/o that i will use on and pct. Can you give me the doseage in cc's since i have liquid clomid?

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Anyone think im better off just doing a normal cycle of 10/10/20/20? Im hopeing to keep more gains with the longer more mild cycle.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
I say go for the 6 week cycle at 10mg. Should be interesting to see your results. You should log it.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
well after looking into dermacrine, im just going to run a 6wk cycle of mdrol and dermacrine.
WK1-4mdrol at 10/10/20/20
WK1-6dermacrine
WK6-10 Clomid and suppress-c
As long as the company i ordered from really has dermacrine in stock, ill be running this cycle. If not, ill just stick to the low dose.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
well after looking into dermacrine, im just going to run a 6wk cycle of mdrol and dermacrine.
WK1-4mdrol at 10/10/20/20
WK1-6dermacrine
WK6-10 Clomid and suppress-c
As long as the company i ordered from really has dermacrine in stock, ill be running this cycle. If not, ill just stick to the low dose.
I think this is the way to go.

you're gonna feel like crap by week 6 of SD even at 10 mg.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
I think this is the way to go.

you're gonna feel like crap by week 6 of SD even at 10 mg.
Thats what i was thinking too, since even a low dose still causes shutdown.... but the dermacrine is supposed to keep me from shutdown, so i could do the low dose still.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Thats what i was thinking too, since even a low dose still causes shutdown.... but the dermacrine is supposed to keep me from shutdown, so i could do the low dose still.
I'm still having trouble understanding this, everything I've read has indicated that dermacrine can be mildly suppressive on its own and requires a PCT. The whole point of running it on cycle is to have a test base with which to combat sides.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
I'm still having trouble understanding this, everything I've read has indicated that dermacrine can be mildly suppressive on its own and requires a PCT. The whole point of running it on cycle is to have a test base with which to combat sides.
Dermacrine doesn't keep you from getting shut down. It's a very mild anabolic that helps alleviate the symptoms of shutdown. Like taking a small dose of Test while on cycle.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Right, sorry thats what i meant, i wont feel like sh$t on cycle. Yes i have taurine also. I start tomorrow.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Please log this, would be really interested in your results, even if you were to do a weekly review I would be grateful

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Please log this, would be really interested in your results, even if you were to do a weekly review I would be grateful
I wont be doing the 6wk cycle anymore. But i always log my lifts in a journal/ along with my weekly weight, even off cycle.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
I wont be doing the 6wk cycle anymore. But i always log my lifts in a journal/ along with my weekly weight, even off cycle.
Aw, come on. Do the 6 week cycle and log it. Exeperiment a little. I'm stacking Osatarine and S4 for a 6 week cycle as an experiment and loggin it. Live a little. You can always cut the cycle short if need be. ;)