Test/Deca Dosage Question

control101

Awards
Alright, this will be my 3rd cycle, all cycles prior were Test/eq combinations. Im 25 5'8" weigh 195 body fat according to calipers is 6-7%. Im looking to run test/deca/dbol here's the two combinations I was thinking. All my test runs prior were at 500mg

Option 1:
Week 1-12: Test 750mg per week
Week 1-11: Deca 500mg per week
Week 1-4 or 5: Dbol 40mg ED

Option 2
Week 1-12: Test 500mg p wk
Week 1-11: Deca 400mg p wk
Week 1-4 or 5: Dbol 40mg ed

Option 3?? Any advice? Im going for a straight bulk, I have no problem cutting on my own and am naturally very lean. I had literally basically 0 sides from my test/eq experiences, other than very very mild acne flares, and my HR was up maybe..8ish BPM. Other than that everything went awesome. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

control101

Awards
Also, ive just been lurking on the forums for quite awhile, so sorry this is my first post. Also Arimidex will be in there too either way at 12.5mg ed. the length of the cycle. I want to avoid deca **** if at all possible so if that could be taken into consideration as well that'd be awesome. Thanks guys!

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
I don't think 3rd cycle needs to have 750 of test/week or total 1,5 grams of AAS.

I would suggest:

Example 1:
Weeks 1-12 --> Test E. 500 mg
Weeks 1-11 --> Deca 250 mg
Weeks 1-4/5/6 --> D-bol 20-40 mg ED

Example 2:
Weeks 1-12 --> Test E. 400 mg
Weeks 1-11 --> Deca 200 mg
Weeks 1-4/5/6 --> D-bol 20-40 mg ED

PCT:
Example 1:
Weeks 1-4 --> Clomid 100 | 75 | 50 | 25 mg
Weeks 1-4 --> Nolva 40 | 30 | 20 | 10 mg

Example 2:
Weeks 1-4 --> Clomid 100 | 50 | 50 | 25 mg
Weeks 1-4 --> Nolva 40 | 20 | 20 | 10 mg

Tips:
- Start PCT 14 days after the last Injection.
- Have on hand some dopamine receptor agonist like Bromocriptine or Carbegoline for any progesterone sides.
- Have an AI from day 1 until the last day prior to PCT(ex. 1-14) like Arimidex at 0,25-0,50 mg EOD.
- Always try to use the lowest amount of AAS as possible. I know people who have run 12-15 cycles some years now and never go beyond 600mg test/week.
- 12.5 of Arimidex is plain riduclus, i believe you mean Aromasin.
- If you want to avoid Deca d**k keep the Test : Deca at 2:1 and i believe you'll be fine.
Also some supps like Tribulus or L-dopa will help with this a bit.

control101

Awards
Yeah I meant Aromasin sorry about that I was looking at Arimidex right before and it just spilled out haha, Whats your opinion on HCG is it needed? What about like 600mg of test and 300 of deca to avoid d-****? Thanks for the reply.

control101

Awards
Also, is it always a 2:1 ratio or should it be? I've seen alot of people running the 500/400 combo. I was also going to ask if it's even worth running tren at this point? I mean I carry a pretty low amount of bodyfat no matter what, so thats why I figured deca would be just as good of an option.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, is it always a 2:1 ratio or should it be? I've seen alot of people running the 500/400 combo. I was also going to ask if it's even worth running tren at this point? I mean I carry a pretty low amount of bodyfat no matter what, so thats why I figured deca would be just as good of an option.
nah, that ratio nonsense is just that, nonsense. different people respond differently, some guys have libido / erectile dysfunction issues if the deca is too high compared to test, others dont. I've run deca at 600mg + test at 150mg before and had no issues.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
- HCG can be used despite it's sides because this is one of the times that it's use is beneficial and sometimes nessecairy.
You could start from the first week up until the last at 2 X 250 mg/week.
- Listen you should always aim for the lowest dose possible, upping the dose doesn't nessecairy mean you are going to be bigger and keep the gains. I suggest you in the future to try to stick to this rule because in no time you'll be running 3-3,5 ++ AAS total/week and isn't that healthy.
- 2:1 ratio isn't an absolute truth but isn't a nonsense either, it's just seems that a high percentage of people that runs these drugs in this ratio don't have much erectile issues.

control101

Awards
I understand the dosage issue, I've just read around that deca under 300mg a week isn't going to have that much of an effect. Thats why i'm leaning towards like a 500/400 combo. or something along those lines. Thank you for the input.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
Again my friend dosage is just a number, seriously many factors change the final outcome.
IMHO some of my examples in that particular combo and doses, you will grow like a mofo if you train balls to the walls and do not miss a meal.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
If you want to make sure you don't get Deca-**** then get some Cabaser. 0.5mg eod or e3d should keep the prolactin at bay.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
Again my friend dosage is just a number, seriously many factors change the final outcome.
IMHO some of my examples in that particular combo and doses, you will grow like a mofo if you train balls to the walls and do not miss a meal.
Exactly. So many people think anabolics are a short cut but without your training and diet dialed in you won't see much growth at all. When you're on cycle and PCT you have to work twice as hard and watch your diet like a hawk.

I know a guy who ran a 12 week cycle. 500mg Test, 400mg EQ and kicked it off with 40mg of DBol. His training and diet were ****. He gained only 7 pounds the entire cycle and after PCT he was smaller then when he started. What a waste of good compounds.

control101

Awards
Exactly. So many people think anabolics are a short cut but without your training and diet dialed in you won't see much growth at all. When you're on cycle and PCT you have to work twice as hard and watch your diet like a hawk.

I know a guy who ran a 12 week cycle. 500mg Test, 400mg EQ and kicked it off with 40mg of DBol. His training and diet were ****. He gained only 7 pounds the entire cycle and after PCT he was smaller then when he started. What a waste of good compounds.
Ive kept a good amount of weight from my cycles, In fact off my last one I haven't lost a pound. So I feel ya there

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
Ive kept a good amount of weight from my cycles, In fact off my last one I haven't lost a pound. So I feel ya there
Wow, you didn't lose a single pound? That's awesome. What was your cycle an PCT? How much did you gain and how long have you been off PCT?

control101

Awards
Wow, you didn't lose a single pound? That's awesome. What was your cycle an PCT? How much did you gain and how long have you been off PCT?
Cycle was as follows
Test E: 14 weeks 500mg a week
EQ: 13 Weeks 400mg a week
Frontloaded with Test prop 100mg EoD for first 3 weeks.

PCT was just a simple Clomid/Nolva basic PCT 50mg of clomid coupled with 20mg of nolva, no ramping just that straight for 30 days. I gained roughly 20 lbs of lean mass, maybe 25 total but a little fat weight too. Didn't have hardly any water retention, still looked hard, no bloat (until I started pct, but its all gone now) And I continue to gain (if my diet is in check, i've been slacking the past probably 5 days but I just hit the store yesterday and now im back on track!) I need to figure out some sort of weight gainer shake I can make or buy (thats affordable) to fill in the gaps especially when im working or at school. Overall the gains were solid and I've gained probably 5lbs lbs after coming off, and i've been off for almost 2 months now. Pretty respectable considering im like in between an ecto and meso body, and probably like 2/3 ecto 1/3 meso if I were to put a number on it.

control101

Awards
Also I'd say im probably a solid..15-20 lbs past my natural theoretical genetic limit that my body would like to carry around. Id say my body naturally could hit 175 and probably wouldnt budge much from there. Partially I have a smaller bone structure and that I just dont naturally carry around much extra fat. So im very pleased, my ultimate goal is to hit the 215-220 range with the same bodyfat, but we'll see!

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
On my first cycle I did 500 test e and 300 deca, and got the deca dong issue....I bumped the test to 600 since I read double amount of test helps it, and got some caber.....all is well since.

There's a thread some where, about a broken boner..... :D

control101

Awards
On my first cycle I did 500 test e and 300 deca, and got the deca dong issue....I bumped the test to 600 since I read double amount of test helps it, and got some caber.....all is well since.

There's a thread some where, about a broken boner..... :D
Haha, well I just found out that Ill be away from my girl for basically 3 months for school so i'll be alright with deca **** if i get it, especially if the gains are as good as people claim. Tren has been on my mind too can't decide which one I wanna give a shot.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
Haha, well I just found out that Ill be away from my girl for basically 3 months for school so i'll be alright with deca **** if i get it, especially if the gains are as good as people claim. Tren has been on my mind too can't decide which one I wanna give a shot.
Deca is way safer then Tren. Much less side effects. Tren is very dry while Deca can be very wet for some people. Other's not so much. Taking cabaser on cycle will help. Deca can produce some awesome gains though.

control101

Awards
Deca is way safer then Tren. Much less side effects. Tren is very dry while Deca can be very wet for some people. Other's not so much. Taking cabaser on cycle will help. Deca can produce some awesome gains though.
Whats your input on this cycle instead of including deca? Or anyone elses for that matter.

Wk 1-16: Test E - 750mg (maybe dropping this to 500 again?)
Wk 1-15: EQ - 600mg (id like to keep this up there at 600 as opposed to 400)
wk 1-4: Dbol 40mg ed (kickstart!)
wk 15-19: Winny 50mg ed (oral closer to soften the landing for pct)
wk 1-16: Arimidex at .25mg daily (to keep bloat and gyno at bay)
wk 19-23: aromasin at 12.5mg daily
wk 19-23: Nolva 20mg ed
wk 19-23: Clomid 50mg ed
wk 2-16: hcg 250 ui 2 times per week to keep the boys goin (is hcg even needed in this case?)

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
Whats your input on this cycle instead of including deca? Or anyone elses for that matter.

Wk 1-16: Test E - 750mg (maybe dropping this to 500 again?)
Wk 1-15: EQ - 600mg (id like to keep this up there at 600 as opposed to 400)
wk 1-4: Dbol 40mg ed (kickstart!)
wk 15-19: Winny 50mg ed (oral closer to soften the landing for pct)
wk 1-16: Arimidex at .25mg daily (to keep bloat and gyno at bay)
wk 19-23: aromasin at 12.5mg daily
wk 19-23: Nolva 20mg ed
wk 19-23: Clomid 50mg ed
wk 2-16: hcg 250 ui 2 times per week to keep the boys goin (is hcg even needed in this case?)
This looks like a damn solid cycle. 600mg min is where you should have your EQ. I would start the Adex EOD at .25mg and then bump it up if you see bloating. You want to run as little AI as necessary while on cycle. You only want enough to do the trick and no more. You can drop the Aromasin from the PCT. Run the hCG 3 weeks prior to coming off cycle at 250iu every 5 days. You can also run it for a couple weeks at that dose in the middle of the cycle if you want. No need to run it for 14 weeks straight. But I would absolutely run it at least at the end of your cycle prior to PCT.

control101

Awards
This looks like a damn solid cycle. 600mg min is where you should have your EQ. I would start the Adex EOD at .25mg and then bump it up if you see bloating. You want to run as little AI as necessary while on cycle. You only want enough to do the trick and no more. You can drop the Aromasin from the PCT. Run the hCG 3 weeks prior to coming off cycle at 250iu every 5 days. You can also run it for a couple weeks at that dose in the middle of the cycle if you want. No need to run it for 14 weeks straight. But I would absolutely run it at least at the end of your cycle prior to PCT.
saaweeet thanks for the input

control101

Awards
Should I be using winny at the end or is there another option that provides a better anti-catabolic effect for when im increasing cardio/dieting it up? Ive heard low does of dbol..masteron..winny..var..tren..all of those. Whats the most effective? Id prefer an oral but ill go where the results are. Thanks!

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
Should I be using winny at the end or is there another option that provides a better anti-catabolic effect for when im increasing cardio/dieting it up? Ive heard low does of dbol..masteron..winny..var..tren..all of those. Whats the most effective? Id prefer an oral but ill go where the results are. Thanks!
My friend i completely disagree, in your 3rd cycle you shouldn't exceed 500-600mg of Test/week and definately not more than 12 weeks even more at 19 weeks. What are you thinking ? More juice doesn't mean better.
And you also want do add an oral for anti-catabolic effect ? Even a low dose of Test at 200-250mg will do the trick, adding more anabolics won't do you any good. And Winny imho shouldn't be used by non competitors, it is a very toxic drug and it's effects are more than it's sides ....
An advice i would give you is change the way you see the use of AAS or you are going to have some serious health issues in the long run.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
My friend i completely disagree, in your 3rd cycle you shouldn't exceed 500-600mg of Test/week and definately not more than 12 weeks even more at 19 weeks. What are you thinking ? More juice doesn't mean better.
And you also want do add an oral for anti-catabolic effect ? Even a low dose of Test at 200-250mg will do the trick, adding more anabolics won't do you any good. And Winny imho shouldn't be used by non competitors, it is a very toxic drug and it's effects are more than it's sides ....
An advice i would give you is change the way you see the use of AAS or you are going to have some serious health issues in the long run.
I didn't realize this was his 3rd cycle. I agree with you. I'd say drop the oral anabolics and just stick to Test with Eq.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I agree with lower total dose, more doesn't necessarily mean more gains. I get better results off of 500mg of test than 1000mg personally, plus I'll never run a cycle longer than 4 weeks without HCG again. HCG is so cheap and easy I just see no reason NOT to run it and some studies I've seen show testicular atrophy occuring as early as 5 days.

So my .02 is to lower test to 500mg and deca at 300mg and then run HCG 250iu at 3x a week.

I'd probably run the dbol a 5th or 6th week too but at slightly lower dose (maybe 30mg) if you have had your liver functions checked

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
I agree with lower total dose, more doesn't necessarily mean more gains. I get better results off of 500mg of test than 1000mg personally, plus I'll never run a cycle longer than 4 weeks without HCG again. HCG is so cheap and easy I just see no reason NOT to run it and some studies I've seen show testicular atrophy occuring as early as 5 days.

So my .02 is to lower test to 500mg and deca at 300mg and then run HCG 250iu at 3x a week.

I'd probably run the dbol a 5th or 6th week too but at slightly lower dose (maybe 30mg) if you have had your liver functions checked
He decided to run Eq instead of Deca.

control101

Awards
I would agree probably with your test dosage instead of 750, the only reason I was running for 16 instead of 15 (like my last cycle) was to use up all the vials Im buying instead of having 2 more pins worth of gear just sittin around. I'm definitely keeping the EQ up at 600mg because its pretty weak and I dont think 400 did me THAT much. As far as the dbol kick off, I dont really see a problem with it, I have a history with orals and they don't affect me (according to my lipid tests) that much. I've kick started with test prop at 100mg EoD so 350mg a week, 500mg of test e, and 400mg of eq and didn't have any sides to speak of. I know dbol is another animal completely but, I want to give it a shot, I haven't been on orals for quite some time and dbol has such great reviews that I dont see why I shouldnt kick off my cycle with 40-50mg a day for 4-5 weeks. I do agree with you on the test lowering and the orals at the end, thank you for your concern and input, its appreciated.

That being said, I will still probably run 600mg of EQ, 500mg of test, for 15 weeks (to use up all the test vials), 600mg of EQ for 14 weeks, still keep the dbol kicker for 4 weeks. Run the hcg at 250ui every 4-5 days 3 weeks out from cycle cessation, until 2 weeks after last pin, start the nolva/clomid 14 days after last pin, at the protocol you laid out Yaz, and be square with pct. Also, ill keep the arimidex in there to keep bloating down seeing as my other cycles I had some mad bloating, and (even tho im not really prone) to keep the gyno at bay. Better?

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
I would agree probably with your test dosage instead of 750, the only reason I was running for 16 instead of 15 (like my last cycle) was to use up all the vials Im buying instead of having 2 more pins worth of gear just sittin around. I'm definitely keeping the EQ up at 600mg because its pretty weak and I dont think 400 did me THAT much. As far as the dbol kick off, I dont really see a problem with it, I have a history with orals and they don't affect me (according to my lipid tests) that much. I've kick started with test prop at 100mg EoD so 350mg a week, 500mg of test e, and 400mg of eq and didn't have any sides to speak of. I know dbol is another animal completely but, I want to give it a shot, I haven't been on orals for quite some time and dbol has such great reviews that I dont see why I shouldnt kick off my cycle with 40-50mg a day for 4-5 weeks. I do agree with you on the test lowering and the orals at the end, thank you for your concern and input, its appreciated.

That being said, I will still probably run 600mg of EQ, 500mg of test, for 15 weeks (to use up all the test vials), 600mg of EQ for 14 weeks, still keep the dbol kicker for 4 weeks. Run the hcg at 250ui every 4-5 days 3 weeks out from cycle cessation, until 2 weeks after last pin, start the nolva/clomid 14 days after last pin, at the protocol you laid out Yaz, and be square with pct. Also, ill keep the arimidex in there to keep bloating down seeing as my other cycles I had some mad bloating, and (even tho im not really prone) to keep the gyno at bay. Better?
- Again the length isn't much suitable yet, but in this case the Test/Eq(15/14 weeks) will work like a charm, so go for it - keep it at 500/600(EQ is indeed very very mild)
- In this type of cycle you can use HCG so i would suggest maybe for 6-8 weeks towords the end of the cycle and do not forget to include the 2 week-gap between the cycle and the pct in this(!) - run at 250 X 2/Week
- Run Arimidex at 0,25-0,50mg/ED up until the last day prior(!) to PCT [ex. 15 weeks the total length + the 2 week-gap(ex. weeks 16 + 17) = 17 weeks total]
- Do not run d-bol only 4 weeks isn't as toxic as M1T/SD/MT etc and certainly not at 50mg/ED - go at 30-40/ED for 6-8 weeks at least
- Some liver support and lipid would be beneficial - no matter the low toxicity of the chosen drugs
- Also due to the increased length of the cycle i would recommend to go for a 5 week PCT instead of 4
- Let me tell you that the above cycle despite the doses/drug potency it will be awesome and expect great gains so try your absolute best and be on point on e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g, cuz you will have to make many sacrifices and for a long period of time so good luck if you do it !

control101

Awards
- Again the length isn't much suitable yet, but in this case the Test/Eq(15/14 weeks) will work like a charm, so go for it - keep it at 500/600(EQ is indeed very very mild)
- In this type of cycle you can use HCG so i would suggest maybe for 6-8 weeks towords the end of the cycle and do not forget to include the 2 week-gap between the cycle and the pct in this(!) - run at 250 X 2/Week
- Run Arimidex at 0,25-0,50mg/ED up until the last day prior(!) to PCT [ex. 15 weeks the total length + the 2 week-gap(ex. weeks 16 + 17) = 17 weeks total]
- Do not run d-bol only 4 weeks isn't as toxic as M1T/SD/MT etc and certainly not at 50mg/ED - go at 30-40/ED for 6-8 weeks at least
- Some liver support and lipid would be beneficial - no matter the low toxicity of the chosen drugs
- Also due to the increased length of the cycle i would recommend to go for a 5 week PCT instead of 4
- Let me tell you that the above cycle despite the doses/drug potency it will be awesome and expect great gains so try your absolute best and be on point on e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g, cuz you will have to make many sacrifices and for a long period of time so good luck if you do it !
Will do, thanks for the input.