My First Cycle

Jarrid1220

Awards
I'm still in the process of researching, but I wanted to post a thread to see what others thoughts were on my first cycle.

I'm currently 5'9'' and 190lbs. I'm hoping to gain and keep 20lbs off of this cycle.

Week 1-12: 500mgs of Test E twice weekly injections
Week 1-4: 40mg of Dianabol per day
Week 14-18: 20mg per day of nolvadex

I'm not looking to start my cycle soon, so I'm still trying to get a better idea of how I want my pct to look.

I've been looking into HCG, but like I said I still have more research to do. If you all have any ideas on when or if I should take HCG please let me know.

In the meantime I will be researching, thanks for any help you may offer.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
add hcg at wk 5-6 and run it a few days into pct. Up the nolva the first 2wks of pct to 40mg. add creatine, DAA, ERASE to your PCT. maybe something like powerfull or prime too to make sure you hold all the new muscle.

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
pretty simple cycle dude, i think u can probably stick to the basics. clom 100/50/25/25
and nolva 20/20/20/20.. any more than 20mg ed really wont change a thing.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm still in the process of researching, but I wanted to post a thread to see what others thoughts were on my first cycle.
Very good idea bro.

Week 1-12: 500mgs of Test E twice weekly injections
Week 1-4: 40mg of Dianabol per day
Week 14-18: 20mg per day of nolvadex
If you want an extra kick at the end, run another oral. 11,12,13,14 run something, winny or another DHT based compound that's dry just to stave off any bloat that an aromatising compound might bring in...

I'm not looking to start my cycle soon, so I'm still trying to get a better idea of how I want my pct to look.
You might want to take a look at the Androseries write-ups when they come out. Maybe you'll see something you're interested in, maybe not. But always nice to have other options (and less injecting).

I think toremifene is the best SERM out there right now. 120/90/60/30 or 90/60/60/30 (if you want to lose/moderate dose it). Nolva will work, I just think it's less efficient.

I've been looking into HCG, but like I said I still have more research to do. If you all have any ideas on when or if I should take HCG please let me know.
Take HCG. Don't cycle for over 6 weeks (imo) if you don't have it. If your leydig cells atrophy, and they will at 14 weeks on cycle, you won't be able to utilize your LH efficiently.

Jarrid1220

Awards
I wanted to try and keep it fairly basic being my first time. I was thinking of running the last 4 weeks using deca.

I'm going to do some more searching on clomid as well, my main focus is keeping the gains.

The search continues, thanks guys, appreciate the help.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanted to try and keep it fairly basic being my first time. I was thinking of running the last 4 weeks using deca.

I'm going to do some more searching on clomid as well, my main focus is keeping the gains.

The search continues, thanks guys, appreciate the help.
HCG is the best advice to take out of this thread. :biggthumpup:

Jarrid1220

Awards
Definitely going to be getting the hcg. Thanks for the info gentlemen.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
Let me make some suggestions:
- Do not use HCG in this cycle, absolutely no need.
- Keep the PCT at 4 weeks: Clomid 100 | 50 | 50 | 25 and Nolva at 40 | 20 | 20 | 10.
- I suggest you remove D-bol and keep only test, it will do the trick.
- Use an AI ex. Arimidex at 0,25-0,50 mg EOD.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me make some suggestions:
- Do not use HCG in this cycle, absolutely no need.
- Keep the PCT at 4 weeks: Clomid 100 | 50 | 50 | 25 and Nolva at 40 | 20 | 20 | 10.
- I suggest you remove D-bol and keep only test, it will do the trick.
- Use an AI ex. Arimidex at 0,25-0,50 mg EOD.
Why should he not use HCG? There's literally no harm in him using it, and if anything, it'll be incredibly beneficial.

Post something up except that HCG is "absolutely" not needed.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
Why should he not use HCG? There's literally no harm in him using it, and if anything, it'll be incredibly beneficial.

Post something up except that HCG is "absolutely" not needed.
Is HCG harmless ? Frequent HCG use may cause from gyno & prostate hypertrophy to hyperstimulation of the pituary gland that produces LH.

IMHO HCG is a drug that definately needs caution, excluding the fact that most people have no idea about it's use, they use it in cycles that isn't nessecairy whatsover.

There are some specific variables that it's use is suggested.

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
hcg is not necesary. a cycle like this should consist of 1 or 2 serms, with 1 being sufficient.
drop the deca, that is not a good idea it takes too long. if you want to add something to keep gains at end of cycle go with either trenbolone or winstrol. I would go with tren just because it will add bulk unlike winstrol.
AAS cycles do not have to be so complicated. Make sure you are taking your bp supps like hawthorne or coQ10 and milk thistle. besides that drink tons of water and eat like a horse. remember putting too much into your body at once.. especially on your first cycle is not beneficial.
Dont complicate your life dude. Bodybuilding is easy as you make it.

Jarrid1220

Awards
bigblackguy and magdielgte I have pm'd you I have some other questions that I'm hoping you all will be able to help me with