Bench Press Comp..what would u use??

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
I got 14 days to prepare for bench press competition..i want to do a BLITZ cycle of some sort
what stack of PH would u guys recomend
Keep in mind im already doing 1-T and 4AD LG and im planning to add Oxanavar by H.M gear
Current @ 385.....goal......4O5 or 415
IM planning to load up on creatine from now tilll then and carb up the day of event
Any suggestions or tricks for quick power gains

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
I got 14 days to prepare for bench press competition..i want to do a BLITZ cycle of some sort
what stack of PH would u guys recomend
Keep in mind im already doing 1-T and 4AD LG and im planning to add Oxanavar by H.M gear
Current @ 385.....goal......4O5 or 415
IM planning to load up on creatine from now tilll then and carb up the day of event
Any suggestions or tricks for quick power gains
M5aa gives immidiate strengh increases, also is great for focus and aggression. I would also carb up starting the day before. Good Luck.

acecombact1

Awards
m5aa didnt do much for me............m1t is your best option

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I've done more than a few bench press contests and if you do M1T, you're more than likely going to gain weight which will not help your overall bench ratio. Not sure how they do the contests on your end but when I do them, they have weight classes and they do some sort of formula to figure out the bench ratio between your weight. I suggest start using M5AA now and on the contest day. You won't gain any bodyweight between now and then. And M5AA will more than likely boost your bench up a few more lbs. JMO.

Hellhound

Awards
M1T and M5aa......

:rant: Use M1T (probably the best for overall strength gains) but also try M5aa. If you have never used it before, wait until the day of your meet, then take it about 30 minutes prior to lifting. I think you'll be surprised! Make sure you post your competition results!

edge813

Awards
If you are in a weightclass, go with M5aa, if you are well under or a SHW like me, go with M1T. M1T will help way more, but M5aa will help you still. Prolly mostly by pissing you off at the meet, but still.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
cool thanx guys ill keep u all up dated i got till next wed night

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
that's what i experienced. from what i remember, i took it about an hour prior to workout and all my lifts shot up very noticeably. it's a temporary effect that lasts a few hours.

powerlifter6920

M1t for strength gain (but you will also gain some weight, beware of going above your weight class), and m5aa about 45 min before (will put you in a zone for your lifts and increase your aggression a bit).

Also take an ECA about 45 minutes prior. OUT!!!!!!!!! :)

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
god bless, take the M5. i'll never touch m1t again. it did work but the m5 @40 mg/ed gave me a good 10% increase on ALL of my lifts.