CEL x-tren solo

rob88

Awards
I am looking for a non methylated ph that I can use for my upcoming cut I have been looking into 11oxo, p-stanz, and M-LMG but have been considering the bottle of x-tren I have that I never used. I never used it because I read people had alot of bad side effects, what are your guys opinion on x-tren?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
its not that bad on sides. At high doses ya for sure. but if you run 60mg you ll be fine and see gains, plus it would make one bottle prolly last 5wks.

2 biggest sides: libido, aggression. IMO take HCGenerate on cycle and you should be fine, run a SERM in pct.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
ill giv u 30bucks for it. wouldnt mind doin another cycle

rob88

Awards
Is clomid best for tren and should an AI? Are the gains dry?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
clomid is the best for tren, yeah for sure

wouldnt know im 27, my dad is 63 and has a full head of hair, its gray but its all there. cant answer your ?, sorry bro

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Not sure you will see any results other than a little bit of a strength gain at 60mg. Most dose at 90-120mg. I would save it to stack with a wet gainer IMO.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
If you have pre-existing gyno or are prone I would stay well away from Tren. Otherwise I think stacked with something liked Andro-hard would make a nice cycle.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
my hair thinned out from it. just went bald after

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I didn't really like Xtren. I didn't notice much increase in gains and it had a noticeable impact on my hair. I NEVER get gyno except on real tren and then on this ****e Xtren. Toward the end i noticed prostate issues and so won't ever use it again. I don't recommend it. I'm on epi and 11oxo cut right now though and love it.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
stack the tren/M LMG. 90/90/90/90 75/75/75/75 you will be a strong man

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you have pre-existing gyno or are prone I would stay well away from Tren. Otherwise I think stacked with something liked Andro-hard would make a nice cycle.
This is a smart man right here, this is exactly my stance!

I used androhard on my last cycle, and it went great!

my hair thinned out from it. just went bald after
tren has zero DHT conversion (this is why I rec adding androhard). running it solo shouldn't cause shedding.

I didn't really like Xtren. I didn't notice much increase in gains and it had a noticeable impact on my hair. I NEVER get gyno except on real tren and then on this ****e Xtren. Toward the end i noticed prostate issues and so won't ever use it again. I don't recommend it. I'm on epi and 11oxo cut right now though and love it.
again, the shedding doesn't make sense to me.

I've used this compound, got amazing gains in strength and size, while leaning up a bit. I've also used liquidrone by AMS, with crazy gains...and crazy gyno! but running my last cycle with androhard things went much smoother.

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
xtren will give you good lean gains dude. you will like it. make sure to use clomid for pct

n87

Awards
  • Established
... Toward the end i noticed prostate issues and so won't ever use it again...
What kind of prostate issues, just wondering? Also, are you over 35?

Question for delsolrob: I heard people recommend running it with Andro-hard, which also greatly affects mood. I imagine the level of "pissed-off-ness" would be very high when you add the two together. Any thoughts on that?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the aggression wasn't bad! I'm a pretty chill guy, with a high pressure job...I think I stayed level headed throughout the cycle.

I did a 6 week cycle, ran dermacrine and androhard along side the tren. I ran the androhard at the rec dosage for the first 3 weeks and then 1.5 dose the remainder. I felt amazing until I got to the last week...then my libido started to fluctuate, and I started to get itchy scalp (this is a function of the DHT/Androhard). I'm not prone to MPB, I didn't really start shedding.

The reason I added the androhard was to limit the potential for gyno...my first run with tren was painful!

my libido was NUTZ the first few weeks, and my numbers where insane!

in 6 weeks I gained 18lbs, and dropped my bf by 1.5%

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Well im just tellin u it happened to me. My hairline is real sensitive cuz every guy in my family is bald so it was comin to me. Gains are awesome on just a solo run

rob88

Awards
Are you saying to run androhard along with the xtren to help prevent gyno?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you saying to run androhard along with the xtren to help prevent gyno?
AndroHard works great for this, much better than an AI since it will parlay its own effects as well as make you feel outstanding on cycle. Hopefully our site will be back up soon as we have a half off sale on the remainder of our stock.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

rob88

Awards
I keep reading alot of posts saying how tren has such bad side effects are the talking about actual tren or the pro hormone xtren "pro-dienalone", if so what are these side effects that are so terrible?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
from my experience (only with the prohormone/oral), they are typical sides of many of the designers:

loss of libido
lethargy
agression

the risk of gyno, in those prone.

many of these sides can be avoided/minimized by using a test base and/or something that converts at a high rate to DHT.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I keep reading alot of posts saying how tren has such bad side effects are the talking about actual tren or the pro hormone xtren "pro-dienalone", if so what are these side effects that are so terrible?
Most people are probably talking about pro-dienelone. It gets called tren, real tren is extremely hard for most people to find. The main side I would worry about is growing a big set of B*tch tits.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
For what its worth I think I read jbryand101b say he had success reducing gyno problems stacking P-stanz 300mg. He seems to know his stuff and explained it more thoroughly.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For what its worth I think I read jbryand101b say he had success reducing gyno problems stacking P-stanz 300mg. He seems to know his stuff and explained it more thoroughly.
this makes sense, anything that's 5a reduced should help mitigate gyno on tren, but it would be cheaper to run androhard! one bottle of p-stanz would only last 15 days at 300mg/day.

furazadrol would also be another option, but even more costly.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
delsolrob have you used Stano-drol? How does it compare to Andro-hard as they are essentially the same compound granted the supposed better bio-availability.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
this makes sense, anything that's 5a reduced should help mitigate gyno on tren, but it would be cheaper to run androhard! one bottle of p-stanz would only last 15 days at 300mg/day.

furazadrol would also be another option, but even more costly.
I believe he stated the extra benefit of P-stanz was that it offered some progestin related protection. I'll have to dig up the thread as I may of got confused and be talking out my a$$

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
delsolrob have you used Stano-drol? How does it compare to Andro-hard as they are essentially the same compound granted the supposed better bio-availability.
no, I'm actually not familiar with stano-drol...never used it.

I believe he stated the extra benefit of P-stanz was that it offered some progestin related protection. I'll have to dig up the thread as I may of got confused and be talking out my a$$
I posted this link up a little earlier, but you should take a look it it. there's a lot of information about DHT's role in preventing gyno:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:kHa4xx9k-sYJ:www.primordialperformance.com/store/16_ways_to_fight_gynecomastia.html+16+ways+to+reduce+gyno&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

rob88

Awards
I am interested in cutting so would running furazadrol with tren instead of androhard be as effective for reducing sides and be better for cutting? Or will androhard be good for cutting also

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I am interested in cutting so would running furazadrol with tren instead of androhard be as effective for reducing sides and be better for cutting? Or will androhard be good for cutting also
My understanding is Fura is similar to pro stanzol and may block the progestin receptors like pstanz. I haven't seen anyone log use of Fura in this manner. The only one speaking about their experience using pstanz as a progestin receptor blocker is jbry. Its all in the thread you mentioned earlier.

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
dude just find the real deal and quit messin with this ph crap.

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
bath salts woo hoo lol, funny aint it? I once knew a guy in jail that snorted a whole chicken flavor season pack in trade for a ramen noodle soup. I think id much rather snort lines of bath salt off oprah winfreys breast

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
L-Dopa / P5P should keep prolactin in check also ;)

//CC

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
i ran furza and tren together for 6 weeks and loved it..gains were very lean and almost no bloat at all....everyone is right though 1 bottle dont waist time running by itself....i prefer tren at 90-130....my last cycle i ran it for 6 weeks solo at 130(130 because i had open bottle of Cel x-tren and several bottles of AMS DieneDrone) so there was no way to make a 120 dose...when i ran the furza/tren i beleive the furza was at 30mg and tren at 90..hope that helps

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
i ran furza and tren together for 6 weeks and loved it..gains were very lean and almost no bloat at all....everyone is right though 1 bottle dont waist time running by itself....i prefer tren at 90-130....my last cycle i ran it for 6 weeks solo at 130(130 because i had open bottle of Cel x-tren and several bottles of AMS DieneDrone) so there was no way to make a 120 dose...when i ran the furza/tren i beleive the furza was at 30mg and tren at 90..hope that helps
Awesome, I don't know if you read the recent threads about using fura as a blocker to the progestin receptors for a good gyno/sides preventer. Is that the reason you stacked the Pro-Deinedone with the fura? Maybe you are not prone to gyno sides, but did you notice any differences in sides inbetween the time you stacked with fura and when you ran solo?

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
i am naturually prone to have issues with my left nipple..the time i ran the 2 togther i dont remember having to much issues..maybe slightly tender nipple..and shutdown was brief and barely noticeable.... however this run of tren at 130 i shut down about day 3 of PCT..today is day 28 of PCT and i woke up with a boner for the first time 2 days ago

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Any gyno related issues on this 130mg run?

rob88

Awards
I thought furza comes in pills of 50mg or at least cels version does, Purelife2 are you sure you only took 30mg of furza when you took it with tren

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
run 25mg winstrol daily with it.. no pstanz. no fuza.. no stanodrol... winni blocks prog at the receptor

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
Any gyno related issues on this 130mg run?
extreme tenderness in left nipple..right nipple slight irritation..small pea size lump under nipple but all was gone within first week of clomid

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
I thought furza comes in pills of 50mg or at least cels version does, Purelife2 are you sure you only took 30mg of furza when you took it with tren
my bad dude..i lied to you accidentally:spank:
it was p-plex at 30mg with trenx...trenx and furza was 300furza and 90 trenx..
not enough sleep when i posted..