Is Anavar worth the pricetag ?? ?? ??

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Wondering if its worth the money for it? Its going to cost about 5-6 times the amount of similar PH's, i know its good but is it that good??

Im in my last wk of PCT and lining up/buying stuff for my cycle starting after the 4th of July.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wondering if its worth the money for it? Its going to cost about 5-6 times the amount of similar PH's, i know its good but is it that good??

Im in my last wk of PCT and lining up/buying stuff for my cycle starting after the 4th of July.
It is indeed good stuff, but not worth the price tag, imo. There are plenty of other compounds that are cheaper and will offer very similar effects. Ever now and then there are good deals with it, but few and far between.

-John

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I just want it cuz it's not nearly as suppressive, fat burning.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just want it cuz it's not nearly as suppressive, fat burning.
No doubt its effective if you dose it right, but often the price tag that comes along with it isn't worth it.

Tbol is a hell of a lot cheaper and offers very similar effects.

-John

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tbol is good stuff.

anavar is suppressive even at 10mg.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
what about Primobol?? Considering that also...

I will be using winny at a low dose, just looking for something to stack with it.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Forget winny and primo unless you're pre-contest.

Tbol or var depending on your goals.
Var really isn't that expensive, and I'd say it's definitely worth it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey friend, instead of hoppin the gun to inject why not wait to try out these new hormones PP is coming out with? I am no genius but they are suppose to be equal to some pretty popular steroids.

I guess ordering and choosing an anabolic would depend on your goals.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
No guarantee what your getting actually anavar either, that's what sucks too

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No guarantee what your getting actually anavar either, that's what sucks too
True. That could be said for just about anything though.

If you're getting it for cheap, I can pretty much guarantee it isn't Anavar...

-John

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Word is that a lot of the var on the market now is just winny...but I'm not sure. Having said that I loved the stuff but yes it is overpriced in general.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Now, if you can find a trusted, reputable source that has the raw powder, then it can be more economical.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Word is that a lot of the var on the market now is just winny...but I'm not sure. Having said that I loved the stuff but yes it is overpriced in general.
Affirmative. I've heard the same.

Just like a lot of those people that think they have Dbol when it's actually Methyl Test instead.

Just sayin'

-John

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i am worried about that. Its going to cost a bit, you guys all know. So i really hope what i get will be real.

The only stuff i take from PP is green tea and CLA. I guess id try their oral tren but thats long gone now. Not interested in their ph's, the old ones are DHEA based. (well some)

I do some fitness modeling (it pays well) so i need to be 6.5% BF sometimes. Getting there natty.....ahhhhh i wouldnt be going "on" and "off" whenever there is a photoshoot, just prepare for late summer.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anavar is an EXCELLENT steroid- however your buying a name at the same time

WE DONT MAKE POST LIKE THIS

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Hey friend, instead of hoppin the gun to inject why not wait to try out these new hormones PP is coming out with?

No one has mentioned anything about injectables, what are you talking about?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Affirmative. I've heard the same.

Just like a lot of those people that think they have Dbol when it's actually Methyl Test instead.

Just sayin'

-John
Yeah, that is not talked about much but is definitely going, you think you got some d-bol, which from what little I have seen doesn't mess you up too bad, then really your taking M1T and causing havoc on your insides

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
im on week 2 along with 700mg test-p. Its great but its not 600 dollars great. Trust me on this bro, havoc/epi is just as good for lean mass so far. I feel like anavar might be drier, and suppress appetite more, and seems to burn more fat, but as far as strength/pumps/overall feel...havoc is VERY close competitor. They feel almost identical...except i'm taking 80mg of var vs the equivalent would be 40mg of havoc for me.

All these people will say stay away from PH's etc..havoc is a great drug and comes very close.

Only reason I went with var is because i found it very cheap in powder form. If you are paying normal prices, its not worth it imo.

Take this with a grain of salt for now until I can report later, because its only been 16 days!

Im making decent gains, but I was expecting a little more. I think its a little overhyped...people were saying tren like gain from 80mg+...

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I dont get strength from Epi, IDK, just doesnt give me that. Taken it stright cycle to 50mg and pulsed it to 70mg. I get great hardness, vascularity, etc. More of a cutter for me, on the other hand h drol gives me great strength @ 100/125.

Im prolly going to end up with var/t3/clen/sd/tren. Swore to the GF who might get a ring no pins and im sticking to it. Shes a nurse so she makes sure i dont really fuk with bad stuff. Ive been on cycle assist for about 11 months now, I just never really stop taking it(4caps).

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I dont get strength from Epi, IDK, just doesnt give me that. Taken it stright cycle to 50mg and pulsed it to 70mg. I get great hardness, vascularity, etc. More of a cutter for me, on the other hand h drol gives me great strength @ 100/125.

Im prolly going to end up with var/t3/clen/sd/tren. Swore to the GF who might get a ring no pins and im sticking to it. Shes a nurse so she makes sure i dont really fuk with bad stuff. Ive been on cycle assist for about 11 months now, I just never really stop taking it(4caps).
way over kill with the SD/tren/var. If you are running SD you dont need anything else...

:shock:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
no no bridging them. not all stacked. i have finaflex 550 (10 sd,25 tren)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
methyl test isn't the same thing as m1t (methyl 1-testosterone).

m1t is 5a reduced dianabol.

methyl test is, well, 17a methyl testosterone. more androgenic than dbol, with slightly more aromatization into methyl estrogen than dianabol.

it's probably very hard to tell the difference when using the two. which is why i'd guess ugl's use it (that and cheaper)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The raws for Dianabol are fairly cheap to begin with, but the raws for Methyl Test are even cheaper.

It doesn't happen all the time, but anytime you deal with an UGL it's a possibility.

-John

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The raws for Dianabol are fairly cheap to begin with, but the raws for Methyl Test are even cheaper.

It doesn't happen all the time, but anytime you deal with an UGL it's a possibility.

-John
Hey, as long as it gives the gains amirite bro? :)

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
Try running Equipoise @ 600mg a week. Cheaper then Anavar and it boosts your red blood cell count so you get a nice endurance boost. ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Try running Equipoise @ 600mg a week. Cheaper then Anavar and it boosts your red blood cell count so you get a nice endurance boost. ;)

Ran that before with Tes E, not going to pin stuff now

youngguns555

Awards
god i would love to try equipoise but that stuff is not easy to get .

youngguns555

Awards
i've tried, and both times got bunk stuff / or never recieved my shippment

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
Anabolics 18
Billd1982 Supplements 3
FitModel Anabolics 36
LakeMountD Anabolics 20