HDROL & Triazole w/high Cardio

FUGOPS

FUGOPS

Awards
Okay, so here's the deal. In pretty much every log out there, the tester seems to be looking for huge increases in size and strength. I on the other hand will be testing the efficiency of Hdrol on strength, muscle endurance, and cardiovascular endurance/output. This will not be a very strict log, as I work 50-60 hours per week and train 10-12 hours a week. I will try to update a couple times per week.
Personal Goals: I am trying to make increases in strength, muscle endurance, and cardiovascular endurance/output simultaneously without losing a bunch of weight due to the high amounts of cardio. I am currently training for a half-marathon on May 1st, and will be trying to get into my 1st amateur fight within 6 months.

32 years old

5'10" - 188lbs - 8% body fat

Hdrol - 50/50/50/75

PCT - Triazole - 3 caps daily for 4 weeks

Support Supplements - EFA's, Milk Thistle, Joint support supplements, Multi Vitamin

Diet: I have found that my daily caloric needs with this exercise regimen is around 2700 calories per day in order to not drop weight. I am not anticipating major weight gains from this cycle but I would like to get back to about 190-192 very lean. I will consume approximately 3000 calories daily with approximately 800 calories (200gm) from protein. The rest will be coming from complex carbs and some fat.

I checked UPS and my supplements arrive tonight. I will start tomorrow!:usa2:

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
are u seriously taking triazole for pct

you need a SERM, not triazole

hdrol will shut you down, and im telling you from experience, and from seeing bloodwork.... here is an example

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/71773-halodrol-h-drol.html

oh, but trust me.... im sure some reps or other morons here will try to convince u that otc pct is ok..... listen to them if u wanna risk bitch tits and a limp **** ...even more

more research

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
swollen87 speaks the truth

Do some more research before launching this run
Some kind of cycle assist and a serm should be used...

FUGOPS

FUGOPS

Awards
Thank you for your concern. Although I haven't ran anything for a few years I have a few PH runs under my belt. I have ran Chlorodrol50, Havoc, and SD with no problems. I am not prone to any side effects from any PH's even at high doses. I don't get gyno, never had acne, no hair loss, and SD was the only PH that has ever really shut me down. I also get blood work done within the weeks after running a PH to see if I need something a little stronger than over-the-counter PCT. Good looking out though...I appreciate the feedback.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Cool

Just didn't want you running into issues...

FUGOPS

FUGOPS

Awards
I ran into some issues over the weekend and Monday is an OFF day so I decided to put the whole thing off until yesterday.

Tuesday: Morning - light jog on treadmill. 4 miles @ 9min mile pace and 1% incline.
Evening - 1 hour Muy Thai drills and padwork

Obviously I really don't have anything to report yet as I just started the Hdrol Tuesday. I have arms today.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 36
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 2
Cycle Logs 0