4OHT is really a great prosteroid

the Cardinal

Awards
I have now used two different brands of 4-hydroxytestosterone (currently heading toward the end of my second cycle), and I honestly believe this is the most underrated, unappreciated prosteroid on the market (at least for those of us who no longer give a damn about getting hyooge!). Not only have I been able to make strength gains and lose some bodyfat, but my libido has been up both times I've used this stuff (I'm 47 y/o, so believe me - I notice when my libido is up!) with no apparent symptoms of natural testosterone shutdown afterwards (and to test the theory about the not needing PCT, I maintained my strength and body comp gains without using an anti-E the first go 'round). Honestly, if someone could make and sell this stuff in gel caps or liquid form for around $30 - $35, it would be the best anabolic bargain on the market bar none, IMHO. I've used M4OHN, and I loved it, but if 4OHT was priced as competitively, I'd buy it by the bucketful.

BTW, why is the finished product so expensive (is it the cost of the raw materials or lack of competition between sellers)?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
What brands did you use? What other compounds were you running at that time? Was it the Methylated version or un-methylated version? What dose?

A lot of info is still needed to base assumptions on any new compound. But if you can relay some of this info it would get the race started at least. :thumbsup:

the Cardinal

Awards
What brands did you use? What other compounds were you running at that time? Was it the Methylated version or un-methylated version? What dose?

A lot of info is still needed to base assumptions on any new compound. But if you can relay some of this info it would get the race started at least. :thumbsup:
I used Molecular Nutrition's brand first go 'round, and I'm using VPX's brand right now, both at 400 mg/day (200 mg in the morning, 200 mg in the evening). Both work just fine. Both brands are non-methylated, which is a plus if you have the least bit of concern about risks to the liver from the cumulative effects of cycling methylated compounds. The only downside is the cost of both products compared to the methylated products that are on the market.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I used Molecular Nutrition's brand first go 'round, and I'm using VPX's brand right now, both at 400 mg/day (200 mg in the morning, 200 mg in the evening). Both work just fine. Both brands are non-methylated, which is a plus if you have the least bit of concern about risks to the liver from the cumulative effects of cycling methylated compounds. The only downside is the cost of both products compared to the methylated products that are on the market.
Okay nice...what about the other questions? :) Did you run it by itself? Were you at maintenance cals or bulking? And how long did your cycle last?

Thanks brother...

Ironchef

Awards
Ill sell you mine pm im me if your interested.

the Cardinal

Awards
Okay nice...what about the other questions? :) Did you run it by itself? Were you at maintenance cals or bulking? And how long did your cycle last?

Thanks brother...
1. Ran/am running it by itself both times - I always do when evaluating "new" stuff. 2. I was/am at maintenance calories. 3. Both cycles were/are about 2 weeks, but only because of cost. For roughly $50, you only get 60 - 100mg gelcaps of the Molecular Nutrition brand, and 20ml at 200mg/ml of the VPX brand, so comparatively, it is really an expensive prosteroid, albeit worth it.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
1. Ran/am running it by itself both times - I always do when evaluating "new" stuff. 2. I was/am at maintenance calories. 3. Both cycles were/are about 2 weeks, but only because of cost. For roughly $50, you only get 60 - 100mg gelcaps of the Molecular Nutrition brand, and 20ml at 200mg/ml of the VPX brand, so comparatively, it is really an expensive prosteroid, albeit worth it.
Thanks man.....

Hey Ironchef, what are you looking to sell? M-OHT? If so, PM and I'll probably buy it...

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Buy it in powder & make a transdermal. It will be much cheaper than VPX or Molecular. A transdermal will be more effective as well. I'm surprised you saw results in only 2 weeks, ideally OHT should be run much longer.

the Cardinal

Awards
Buy it in powder & make a transdermal. It will be much cheaper than VPX or Molecular. A transdermal will be more effective as well. I'm surprised you saw results in only 2 weeks, ideally OHT should be run much longer.
Done a li'l cyphering, and in the words of Jethro Bodine "them aughts are interesting li'l fellas." By my calculations, 6 grams of 4OHT powder dissolved in 4 fl. oz. (118.4 ml) of Dermabolics Matrix would cost about $30, and assuming uniform distribution, would yield approximately 51 mg/ml. Assuming 1 ml = 1.5 squirts, you would need at least 12 squirts daily to get approximately 400 mg. Assuming 150 total squirts per 4 oz. bottle, the transdermal would appear to be more cost effective than the current array of orals on the market. Also, feel free to correct any flawed assumptions on my part.

A few questions though:
1. Has anyone actually used 4OHT alone in transdermal form to gauge its effectiveness vs. oral administration?
2. If so, at what daily dosage?
3. Were you able to get the powder to fully dissolve so that you had fairly even distribution?

Thanks

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Done a li'l cyphering, and in the words of Jethro Bodine "them aughts are interesting li'l fellas." By my calculations, 6 grams of 4OHT powder dissolved in 4 fl. oz. (118.4 ml) of Dermabolics Matrix would cost about $30, and assuming uniform distribution, would yield approximately 51 mg/ml. Assuming 1 ml = 1.5 squirts, you would need at least 12 squirts daily to get approximately 400 mg. Assuming 150 total squirts per 4 oz. bottle, the transdermal would appear to be more cost effective than the current array of orals on the market. Also, feel free to correct any flawed assumptions on my part.

A few questions though:
1. Has anyone actually used 4OHT alone in transdermal form to gauge its effectiveness vs. oral administration?
2. If so, at what daily dosage?
3. Were you able to get the powder to fully dissolve so that you had fairly even distribution?

Thanks
1- You are the 1st I've heard of anyone using OHT alone.
2- I have used it in numerous stacks at 100-200mg/day.
3- You won't have any problem dissolving it, & could put more than 6g. I recently got 3g OHT & 7g 1-test to completely dissolve in 4oz of BSL's carrier (same formula as dermabolics).

I suggest pouring the liquid carrier into a clear glass bottle/jar & mix the powder in there. You'll be able to see when it's in solution, then transfer back to squirt bottle. You will need to run it under hot water for a few minutes, shake, & repeat until clear.

The other thing to consider is that 400mg transdermally is probably twice as potent as 400mg orally.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
When you ran the vpx stuff did you notice any of the 4oht fall out of solution and turn into like a sludge at the bottom of the container? And were you running this oral? or were you pinning it? If you were using it orally you would have noticed alot nicer gains on it from pinning it.
Dick

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
Unless OHT is somehow like 1,4andro it will be much more effective as a transdermal than oral. Anyone know, or even thought of, whether OHT would perhaps be a more effective oral androgen than trans?

cm5

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
As said above, if 400mg orally is used I'd try about maybe.....200mg transdermally, should be a much better effect if like most other PH's. Good to hear as most don't run this alone....which I find to be a disturbing trend among some recent PH users as it makes it even harder to evaluate each compounds individual effects and typical responses to it.

the Cardinal

Awards
When you ran the vpx stuff did you notice any of the 4oht fall out of solution and turn into like a sludge at the bottom of the container? And were you running this oral? or were you pinning it? If you were using it orally you would have noticed alot nicer gains on it from pinning it.
Dick
Yes, there is layer of white residue on the bottom (I finished this morning) of the VPX bottle and yes, I was using it orally.

the Cardinal

Awards
As said above, if 400mg orally is used I'd try about maybe.....200mg transdermally, should be a much better effect if like most other PH's. Good to hear as most don't run this alone....which I find to be a disturbing trend among some recent PH users as it makes it even harder to evaluate each compounds individual effects and typical responses to it.
I agree. I think a lot of folks forget that if you use any anabolic compound at a high enough dose and for an extended length of time, you will see gains. What I like about 4OHT is what I liked about m4OHN - you can gain (and KEEP) strength and lean mass with zero water retention on short cycles (at least with small to moderate dosages), plus there is the boost to "Yours Truly's" libido, and no apparent need for PCT (at least at moderate dosages using short cycles of 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off). Of course, I realize that my experience may or may not be typical, and I'm looking forward to seeing others experiment with 4OHT unstacked.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 24
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 8