Serm or otc pct...

Dannyguns

Awards
Ok im going to be using FURUZA-A as my first cycle and from what people have heard its low doesed so im going to be runing it at...

200/250/300/300/

So is a serm a must? I mean i head ir can have side efects of its self like... Blood clots / hair loss / not working as it should...

So whars your guys thoughts? As im stuck :( thanks

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Ok im going to be using FURUZA-A as my first cycle and from what people have heard its low doesed so im going to be runing it at...

200/250/300/300/

So is a serm a must? I mean i head ir can have side efects of its self like... Blood clots / hair loss / not working as it should...

So whars your guys thoughts? As im stuck :( thanks
That's a really short cycle, for what is a very weak (and expensive) steroid to begin with. Furuza is usually run as a stacker, and even then I think most guys dose around 2x what you're planning. As for PCT- if you can get a SERM, use it. The cycle you layed out could probably go OTC for PCT, but to be honest it really just looks more like a waste of time to run it that way.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Dannyguns

Awards
Ohh ok well how about this ... 200/250/300/300/300/300/? I mean on the bottle it only says 150 max! I just dont want hard side efects as im 21 i do not want tits or lose hair lool sso what you think guys? Thanks.. Ohh yh and a serm? I could maybye get one but like i said cant it cause bloodclots and stuff :(