• Start date
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to run an 8 week cycle of T3, from what ive read 25mcg is about normal output for your thyroid so is there any reason to start there, or start at 50mcg?

Also, it's my first time using T3 so should my max dose be 100mcg or 150mcg? Here's an outline on what im planning if dose would b 150, if max dose would be 100, I'd just sub the 150 out for 100.

50/75/100/150/150/100/75/50

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you had any recent tests to see what your thyroid levels are? I only ask because I was toying with the idea of doing a T3/clen combo a ways back, and never did, but for other reasons had a checkup (first one in 10 years) and found out I'm hypo-thyroid - so now I'm on T4 most likely for life.

Point being, I'm glad I did that and found out, because if I did T3 first, I probably would have thought that's what screwed my TSH levels.

As far as your dosing goes for this, I think the biggest thing is checking to see how your body responds and is feeling with each increased dosage. The taper on the front and back end both look good. Just keep an eye on potential muscle-loss, too, at the higher levels.

Best of luck to you, man.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I am going to run an 8 week cycle of T3, from what ive read 25mcg is about normal output for your thyroid so is there any reason to start there, or start at 50mcg?

Also, it's my first time using T3 so should my max dose be 100mcg or 150mcg? Here's an outline on what im planning if dose would b 150, if max dose would be 100, I'd just sub the 150 out for 100.

50/75/100/150/150/100/75/50
its a good product...but do NOT go over 100mcg/day. its just pointless, it too catabolic and eats away ur muscle, ur strength gets killed as well as recovery time. im on t3 right now and this is my 3rd run with it, im not going over 80mcg/day.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long does it take the thyroid to get back to normal, this is my biggest concern, I can't imagine getting hyper lean just to have combat slow metabolism when I'm done and ready to get in some serious vittles...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long does it take the thyroid to get back to normal, this is my biggest concern, I can't imagine getting hyper lean just to have combat slow metabolism when I'm done and ready to get in some serious vittles...
I can't pull the links right now, but I thought it was several weeks that it took to balance back out. I know the half life of T3 is relatively short, whereas T4 on the other hand has a much longer half life, though it's considerably weaker.

I thought someone had said something about a 2 week window or so where you'd want to be on an OTC fat-burner to combat the rebound effect of thyroid levels normalizing.

That's just what I recall; not for certain.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't pull the links right now, but I thought it was several weeks that it took to balance back out. I know the half life of T3 is relatively short, whereas T4 on the other hand has a much longer half life, though it's considerably weaker.

I thought someone had said something about a 2 week window or so where you'd want to be on an OTC fat-burner to combat the rebound effect of thyroid levels normalizing.

That's just what I recall; not for certain.
So if I were to cease use a couple weeks before I peak then... no that would not be that good either. I guess if I was going into a really big show and needed to bring my A game it might be worth it. Just have to watch the eating for another couple weeks. You could still do refeeds and get away with it if you did it right.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So if I were to cease use a couple weeks before I peak then... no that would not be that good either. I guess if I was going into a really big show and needed to bring my A game it might be worth it. Just have to watch the eating for another couple weeks. You could still do refeeds and get away with it if you did it right.
Yeah. And I think you'd want to have a TSH panel done beforehand to make sure everything was in order there - and if you were bordering a hypo-thyroid problem anyway, for example, it might not be bad (depends on how you look at it, I suppose) to get tested again after and see if there could be a need to get you on T4.

The "normal" range is: .350 - 5.5 (I think) and just because you're at say 5.3 and it's normal doesn't mean it's good, either. It could be a chance to have them work you down to a more moderate range that will be beneficial with fat-burning and overall energy.

That's just me spitballing, though.

But, if you really wanted to be safe, just run really low doses of 25-50mcg/day and do it short term. If you have a decent metabolism and thyroid function normally, that should be more than enough to kick things up and help out - especially if you're running clen or anything else with it.

That's just my personal take on it, though.

Regardless I'd get bloodwork done on a full TSH panel.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah. And I think you'd want to have a TSH panel done beforehand to make sure everything was in order there - and if you were bordering a hypo-thyroid problem anyway, for example, it might not be bad (depends on how you look at it, I suppose) to get tested again after and see if there could be a need to get you on T4.

The "normal" range is: .350 - 5.5 (I think) and just because you're at say 5.3 and it's normal doesn't mean it's good, either. It could be a chance to have them work you down to a more moderate range that will be beneficial with fat-burning and overall energy.

That's just me spitballing, though.

But, if you really wanted to be safe, just run really low doses of 25-50mcg/day and do it short term. If you have a decent metabolism and thyroid function normally, that should be more than enough to kick things up and help out - especially if you're running clen or anything else with it.

That's just my personal take on it, though.

Regardless I'd get bloodwork done on a full TSH panel.
Yah bloodwork in Canada is probably tough to get done as you would have to come up with some kind of excuse to get it done. Free healthcare has it's drawbacks. Hek just for a doctors checkup you have to book off at least half a day cuz you could wait for hours even with an appointment...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah bloodwork in Canada is probably tough to get done as you would have to come up with some kind of excuse to get it done. Free healthcare has it's drawbacks. Hek just for a doctors checkup you have to book off at least half a day cuz you could wait for hours even with an appointment...
Gotcha. Forgot about that Canada part when I was answering this in regards to you, haha. Well, one thing you can always go with is lethargy. That's why I legitimately got checked out and sure enough, I'm hypo-thyroid. So, as long as you go with that route you should be good (hopefully).

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotcha. Forgot about that Canada part when I was answering this in regards to you, haha. Well, one thing you can always go with is lethargy. That's why I legitimately got checked out and sure enough, I'm hypo-thyroid. So, as long as you go with that route you should be good (hopefully).
Yah that might work... unless he chalks it up to my age..

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
T3 is really hard to gauge. Everyone is different.
I have a friend who messed himself up with 25mcg ED. Took him a year to bounce back.
I cruise on 50mcg ED (4 weeks on and 1 week off) and my levels are fine.

T3 is really strong so I personally don't like going high and cycling down.
50mcg during an actual cycle is plenty for my cut.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Juice not worth the squeeze I'm thinking...

diesel7

Awards
So if you I were to run 50 mcg's of cytomel should I take the full dosage in the morning? or split the dosage? Im also running this with some low dose clen. Same ? for the clen? Thanks.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So if you I were to run 50 mcg's of cytomel should I take the full dosage in the morning? or split the dosage? Im also running this with some low dose clen. Same ? for the clen? Thanks.
My understanding would be T3 dosed at once; first thing in the morning 30-60 minutes before food. Clen same deal; though I'd split the clen dosage up if you got beyond 80 mcg.