Growing on Test/Tren/Para/A50

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Not my first time around the block. Things may change depending on results/progress

---------------------
weeks 1-14= test e 500mg
weeks 1-4 = A50 50mg ED 45 minutes pre-workout on training days
weeks 5-14= Tren/Parabolan 300mg per week (3ml) @3ml three times/week
weeks 3-14= Deca 450 mg per week
weeks 8-12= HCG 500mcgs per week @ 250mcgs twice a week
weeks 2-14= Liquid Exemestane at .5ml EOD
I have been using alittle nolva here and there when estro spikes.
I have Cabergoline on hand for any progestinal activity.

PCT

I will be running 5-6 depending on how I feel
weeks 1= Clomid 100mg/ED
weeks 1-6= Torem 2ml/2ml/1.5ml/1ml/.5ml/.5ml
I will incorporate testforce2 DAA weeks 2-6 for libido (amazing)
I will be away for the second week of pct and Will run nolva in tab form until I get back home to normal pct regimen. Might be alittle tricky. I'll deal with it as it comes

----------------

Log begins today!

Weight 201lb
calipers say 12% I started about 2 days ago and haven't touched an AI yet so I feel a little bloated.

Training 4 days a week. Cardio 5 days a week (20-25min)
Arms and core/Off/Back and Calves/off/Chest and Shoulder/Quads and Hams/Off

My protocol changes often so pay attention children.

I'm eating around 4,000 clean calories a day currently. Carb's are my friend. I am coming off of a 2000cal diet so I am hoping for a little strength rebound early on. I may go insane during week 2-5 and start doing 7,000cal depending on progress. weeks 6-12 I will be focusing on getting lean instead of big.

Note* IGF-1 may be included at some point
I have a few other things in the magic hat that may show up.

I started 2 days ago and just finally decided to get it logged. weight is around 203lbs(+3) give or take 1-2lbs

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
I will be training chest and core today. New Protocol that I have posted will begin on Monday of next week.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

You won't be able to reconstitute the 5000 ius with 10 ml BW. The vial only holds 5 ml including the 5000ius. By the time you factor in specific gravity, you end being able to put about 4.5ml or a little more in there. Still works fine just tossed me for a loop. Just changes the pins to 18-20 clicks instead of 50 like you had it. Plus it'll lower the amount of fluid you are pushing in SubQ. I don't think a half ml will cause a lump bc I'm pretty sure I have pinned that much subQ, but better safe than sorry.

You got more experience in this kneck of the woods than me. Good luck!
Is there two week b/t your last pin of test e and PCT? I couldn't tell.

This is going to effing rock. I'll def be following bro.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
I'll be starting pct about 10-14 days after my last pin. Guess I should have stated that hahaha. PS I copied the HCG dosing right out of your thread which would explain the mistake in both threads lol. HGH and igf will most likely be added in week 8 or so and ran through pct (funds permitting). I'd love to run it the whole time but it is just alittle to much out of pocket with everything I have going on. I may be cutting this to 11 weeks which would level our playing field as well. Depends on the travel I mentioned earlier in the post. I booked a cruise over a year ago and totally forgot about it until yesterday. It leaves in may so that should give me enough time on

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I'll be starting pct about 10-14 days after my last pin. Guess I should have stated that hahaha. PS I copied the HCG dosing right out of your thread which would explain the mistake in both threads lol. HGH and igf will most likely be added in week 8 or so and ran through pct (funds permitting). I'd love to run it the whole time but it is just alittle to much out of pocket with everything I have going on. I may be cutting this to 11 weeks which would level our playing field as well. Depends on the travel I mentioned earlier in the post. I booked a cruise over a year ago and totally forgot about it until yesterday. It leaves in may so that should give me enough time on
LMFAO! That's exactly what I thought when I saw it. I did the same thing with the HCG. That's why it jumped out at me.

Stick with what I wrote in here and your good. It is in my log but further in when I actually reconstituted it.

If you are driving to the cruise, take your **** with you bro (if you are flying I thin kyou might have a problem. I've been on 4 cruises. I have also brought back and taken with me some illegal stuff. If you are going to mexico, buy some gear and bring it back. LOL.
I literally have walked through customs off a cruise on 2 occasions with enough stuff to put me behind bars for a while. They never even looked. And I walked onto a cruise boat from Mexico with an ounce of green in my pants and a bowl under my foot in my sandle. It was 4 years back, but still....
Plus if the crap is unlabeled and in a different bottle, who the fock are they? They won't know what the eff that is. Just my 2 cents...

I say take it with you.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
well I will be done the cycle even if I run twelve weeks. I am going to take nolva tabs and just put them in an aspirin bottle in my luggage that I check at airport incase I get rebound while on the boat. I am hesitant to go that long without an ai or anything before pct. I wont need to take any oils or liquids so they shouldnt know

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in. Interested in parabolan as im using tren a soon

watching

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
well parabolan is essentially tren hexahydrobenzlcarbonate and thats what I mean by it. It should be pretty awesome.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
on a second note, I am going to use .5 ml of exemestane EOD or E3D starting now instead of week two. I just ate some (delicious treat)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed.

Cycle layout looks good bro. I also will be starting up some Anadrol (first time) within a week. I'll be dosing 100 mgs. daily. I'm gonna let the tabs dissolve under my tongue about an hour before working out.

This is my layout:

Weeks 1-12: Test Cypionate @750 mgs. weekly.
Weeks 1-12: Deca-Durabolin @350 mgs. weekly.
Weeks !-6: Anadrol @100 mgs. daily.
Weeks 1-12: Arimidex @.5 mgs. daily.

I've ran most orals with the exception of A-Bombs. Can't wait to feel the BOOM!!!:redeemerwhore:

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
How would you guys feel about running lower dose deca with the tren and test from weeks 5-12? Yay or nay? Thundergod, why do you let them dissolve under your tongue? Are they better absorbed sub-lingually?

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
weight is right around 202-203lbs today. No sides except for what seems to be an unstoppable libido? My throat is alittle sore today and my eyes have been itchy but the weather has been rapidly changing in my area which could account for sinus activity leading to the sore throat. I had a pretty decent Chest/Bicep workout yesterday great pump but nothing ground breaking.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
weight is right around 202-203lbs today. No sides except for what seems to be an unstoppable libido? My throat is alittle sore today and my eyes have been itchy but the weather has been rapidly changing in my area which could account for sinus activity leading to the sore throat. I had a pretty decent Chest/Bicep workout yesterday great pump but nothing ground breaking.
I'm glad those don't go together. I was about to unsub....

:lol:

I'm not sure about running deca or tren.....never done ran either.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
looks like i'll be adding in deca around 200mg/week hopefully by the end of this week. When I do so I may drop the test dose to around 350mg/week

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
my joints and tendons will thank me lol

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Good cycle layout. The strength and size should be major on this.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
hey thanks man! I'm already starting to feel like my muscles are a little fuller which could be a combo of glycogen stores building up from my increased calories and a a50. Im up 2-3lbs and its only day 3. How do I post pics?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not my first time around the block. Things may change depending on results/progress

---------------------
weeks 1-12= test e 525mg (1.75ML) per week split into 2 pins a week. (concentration is 300mg/ml with 275 test e/ 25mg prop)
weeks 1-4 = A50 50mg ED 45 minutes pre-workout on training days
weeks 5-12= Tren/Parabolan 150mg per week (1.5ml) @.75ml twice/week
weeks 7-12= HCG 500mcgs per week @ 250mcgs twice a week
weeks 2-12= Liquid Exemestane at .5ml EOD
I have Cabergoline on hand for any progestinal activity.

EDIT* weeks-2-12= Deca 200mg/week
I will also most likely drop test to 350mg/Week when I add deca

PCT

I will be running 5-6 depending on how I feel
weeks 1= Clomid 100mg/ED
weeks 1-6= Torem 2ml/2ml/1.5ml/1ml/.5ml/.5ml
I will incorporate testforce2 DAA weeks 2-6 for libido (amazing)
I will be away for the second week of pct and Will run nolva in tab form until I get back home to normal pct regimen. Might be alittle tricky. I'll deal with it as it comes

----------------

Log begins today!

Weight 201lb
calipers say 12% I started about 2 days ago and haven't touched an AI yet so I feel a little bloated.

Training 4 days a week. Cardio 5 days a week (20-25min)
Arms and core/Off/Back and Calves/off/Chest and Shoulder/Quads and Hams/Off

My protocol changes often so pay attention children.

I'm eating around 4,000 clean calories a day currently. Carb's are my friend. I am coming off of a 2000cal diet so I am hoping for a little strength rebound early on. I may go insane during week 2-5 and start doing 7,000cal depending on progress. weeks 6-12 I will be focusing on getting lean instead of big.

Note* IGF-1 may be included at some point
I have a few other things in the magic hat that may show up.

I started 2 days ago and just finally decided to get it logged. weight is around 203lbs give or take 1-2lbs
Looks pretty good, bud.

Have you used Tren before? If anything, the IGF-1 LR3 is a very good addition during PCT in helping to maintain gains.

I would actually start your hCG during week 2 here with a week or 2 break in the middle. This combo with shut down your hormonal axis pretty quick. Make sure you last shot of hCG is right around your last hormone shot giving it time to clear before starting pct. Other than that, have fun. I'll follow along.

-John

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
haha yeah I noticed that. trauma did you see what I posted about adding deca at 200mg/week and dropping test to 350mg/week? What is everyones feedback on that? I was considering holding off on the igf until pct just for that reason.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Just for an update, I feel alittle under the weather today. seems like this happens the first week of every cycle I do. Its a rest day for me anyway. I will pin second and final of test tonight for the week until sunday rolls around. Its heavy legs tomorrow and i'm excited to do squats. Is that even normal? hahaha

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thundergod, why do you let them dissolve under your tongue? Are they better absorbed sub-lingually?
Yes, I believe so. I've always let D-Bol dissolve under my tongue. I'm also gonna chase it with some GFJ. More absorption for me!! :lmao:

I've seen threads where guys let Anadrol dissolve under their tongues and they were convinced it helped it to kick in faster.

Can't hurt.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks like i'll be adding in deca around 200mg/week hopefully by the end of this week. When I do so I may drop the test dose to around 350mg/week
Don't drop the Test dose bro. You want your test dosages to be a lot higher than your deca dosages. It will help with any possible ED issues. No worries, as long as you keep the Test doses high.

200 mgs. of Deca will really help your joints out bro. I still advise you to keep test @ 525 mgs. weekly. :biggthumpup:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Don't drop the Test dose bro. You want your test dosages to be a lot higher than your deca dosages. It will help with any possible ED issues. No worries, as long as you keep the Test doses high.

200 mgs. of Deca will really help your joints out bro. I still advise you to keep test @ 525 mgs. weekly. :biggthumpup:
I can't speak from experience, but from most of the stuff I've read making sure yo are dosing twice as much test with deco seems to keep the ED under control for both.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Best way to do photots is to click the photos link towards to top of the page and upload pics to your gallery. Then after that you can right click on the photo and click properties and copy the Address (URL) link. When you are posting you can click the little picture bar in the top of the message window and paste the URL you copied from your photos.

Hope that helps.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I completely agree. I'd keep your test dose quite a bit higher than both Tren or Deca. Many guys will say a 2:1 ratio, but I don't think it needs to be that extreme. I would keep your test at a minimum at least 200mg/week greater. This can vary with every guy, though. I have some buddies that can run doses almost on par with their test and have no libido issues; others, if it's not 2:1, their libido is absolutely destroyed.

You may have to play with the dosing a bit.

-John

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
I've taken note! maybe ill do 400mg a week and see how that works out. I have been drinking ALOT of GFJ after hearing that interview with the primordial performance rep on absorbtion. As for the daily update, I'll be doing legs today. I weighed in this morning right around 206-207lbs. Not bad considering I just started monday at 198-200lbs. I did start the exemestane .5ml every other day. pinning 100mg of test today and 200mg of deca. that will put me at 400mg of test for the week and 200mg of deca. I am starting to notice changes. I did take a before picture so you guys will have something to reference. For those of you who recently joined, I have already explained to morry that I do not look like I did in my avatar anymore haha. I was around 215 their and in decent condition. I had to take a little time off everything and lost a little bit of size.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Deca is a go! will pin 250mg tonight with 100mg test

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
I'm around 210lbs today. so lets call it +9-10lbs from last monday(start of cycle). I am actually not holding as much water as I first thought I would. I am doing .5ml exemestane eod or ed depending on water ret. so I'm doing maybe 2 on 1 off with that type deal which is working great. I am doing 400mg test/week. 50mg a-50 on workout days 45 minutes pre workout and 25mg on off days. 250mg deca/week. I trained arms/core on monday and had such a pump going it hurt. I trained back and calves today and felt like I was going to explode. No weight felt heavy enough. Recovery time is definitely getting better and my appetite has been through the rough. I'd say for the past 4 days I've been around 4-5000 cals.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
morry, I am going to post some pics this week.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I'm around 210lbs today. so lets call it +9-10lbs from last monday(start of cycle). I am actually not holding as much water as I first thought I would. I am doing .5ml exemestane eod or ed depending on water ret. so I'm doing maybe 2 on 1 off with that type deal which is working great. I am doing 400mg test/week. 50mg a-50 on workout days 45 minutes pre workout and 25mg on off days. 250mg deca/week. I trained arms/core on monday and had such a pump going it hurt. I trained back and calves today and felt like I was going to explode. No weight felt heavy enough. Recovery time is definitely getting better and my appetite has been through the rough. I'd say for the past 4 days I've been around 4-5000 cals.
sounds like things are going well! that's focking awesome. Kill this cycle. Eat, sleep, grow (pin in there somewhere).:rocketwhore:

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
lol I think I just hit a nerve or something. it FOOCCKKKINNNGGG HURTTT. so i pinned half an inch over. hahaha. I am actually starting to look bigger. people are noticing. It's big t-shirts and hoodies from hear on out

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
I worked 14 hours today. Didnt train. Shoulders tomorrowwwww

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
i worked 14 hours today. didnt train. shoulders tomorrowww

Lil Rocky

Awards
dont waste ur money on the gh. instead go pick up some more bottles of test and deca and up ur doses to double what the are! 400mg of test and 250 deca is low man. ur only gettin results from the A50 and exemestane.

run ur igf in ur pct.

DO NOT lower ur test if u lower the deca.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dont waste ur money on the gh. instead go pick up some more bottles of test and deca and up ur doses to double what the are! 400mg of test and 250 deca is low man. ur only gettin results from the A50 and exemestane.

run ur igf in ur pct.

DO NOT lower ur test if u lower the deca.
he has gained 10 lbs

i think the test has some part to play

250 of deca is low but he only added it for joint support so for that purpose its fine

i say you do this

up test to 500mgs, and buy the gh

well depending an your goal..

are you trying to get MASSIVE

if so add in some dianabol and more test(yes dbol with abombs is a wonderful combo you get the best of strength and size)

if your tring to recomp, or something to that nature, get the hgh

lookin good

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
he has gained 10 lbs

i think the test has some part to play

250 of deca is low but he only added it for joint support so for that purpose its fine

i say you do this

up test to 500mgs, and buy the gh

well depending an your goal..

are you trying to get MASSIVE

if so add in some dianabol and more test(yes dbol with abombs is a wonderful combo you get the best of strength and size)

if your tring to recomp, or something to that nature, get the hgh

lookin good
did he post pics that I missed? I feel so left out......:aargh:

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
I'll post a pic from yesterday. I am around 213 or so. I increased the deco slightly so I wouldnt have any left after cycle. I am going to run 500mg a test a week and dont forget I still have a 25ml jug of Tren (parabolan). My nips have been sensitive and alittle puffy the past 3-4 days. I have been doing a VERY low dose of exem to try an maximizes gains and minimize joint stress. I am going to run alittle nolva and caber to clear it up over the next week or two.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Picture from maybe 1 or 2 weeks ago

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good Dr.

Are you planning on tapping into that 25 ML jug of Tren anytime soon?

I'm considering running some tren-suspension that I have. Soon.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Looking good Dr.

Are you planning on tapping into that 25 ML jug of Tren anytime soon?

I'm considering running some tren-suspension that I have. Soon.
Agreed. Good job on the hard work bro!

Tren suspension......hmmmmm

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren suspension......hmmmmm
I think I'm gonna test-drive some of it before Wednesday morning's workout.
1 ML (75 mg) about an hour to 90 minutes before crushing the weights.......:aargh:

May go with 1.5 ML's on second thought......:mischievous:

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Well I forget to tell both of you that last week I started with 550mg test e/week and 500mg deca/ week. Still doing the 50mg a50 pre workout. I feel like I am actually responding now and making reasonable gains. The tren will be opened wednesday I think. I was trying to wait until I finished the a50. I may start doing a whole tab on off days and 75mg pre workout since I still have 12 left. Any thoughts? The tren I have is the Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester (parabolan) and is 100mg/ml. Any ideas on the dosing? I want to become a monster.... Im just getting started

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Oh I had a killer leg workout the other day. started with 5 sets of squats and kept them pretty high rep low weight to get reeeaallll deep so I stayed aroun 12-14 reps and only went up to 355. I followed that with 5 sets of leg press and ended up repping out 1200lbs for 10 reps on 3 of those 5 sets. The only reason I didnt go higher is because I couldnt fit anymore plates on the damn sled... I follow that up with some really focused quad extensions with different variations and squeezes. I finished with 4 sets up hamstring curls that I kept fairly light to try and loosen up so I could freaking walk.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
This a50 isnt kicking like I thought it would. I am going to do 2 tabs for a total of 100mg preworkout.