CEL's M1,4add

suresha

Awards
  • Established
about to set things as soon as the product arrives (2 bottles) but what would be the right starting dose for someone in my weight class 220lbs? i heard 90mg. supposedly is the spot but is that per dosing. or per day?:feedback::shrug:

Thanks in advance...................................................................................................

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
90 would probably be pretty good.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
90 per day is standard- i ran it at 180 for my last week but the majority of my cycle was 120- 120 was epic for me 90- ehh okay

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
Alright Im glad someone asked this question..

So what would the dosing protocol be and for how many weeks?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the feedback fellas. so between 90-120mg. would be the daily dose i see, as for that 180mg.dose that's straight dianabol i guess, lol. but i get what you mean schwellington being it was the last week. i do the same thing sometimes depending on the compound. guess great minds think alot

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I would taper into it. From what I read on it (and my own experience) is that jumps in m1,4 are pretty miserable until your body acclimates itself to the compound.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
120mg of m14add, and it's time to look for something else, 180mg is just stupid.

if 90mg of m14add isn't doin it for you, why dont you either add in something like 10mg of superdrol, or drop the m14add and get some real dianabol, or go with a completely different compound.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
120mg of m14add, and it's time to look for something else, 180mg is just stupid.
I agree. 180 is crazy. If you need to go that high, its better to do a stack. I ran a 10 week cycle m1,4add into P-mag. I ran that twice and loooooovvvveeeddd it. P-mag helped me keep most of those gains from the m1

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 44
motiv8er Anabolics 2
Supplements 3
touchdownthirty Anabolics 9
Anabolics 3